Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Royal Blue

Rainbow Tyranny

9 posts in this topic

On hearing the summary to the Rainbow Factory fic, I was clearly disturbed. Luckily, I had a few OCs up my sleeve. Now, it's my rainbow story. Rainbow Tyranny

Edited by Royal Blue

He breathed hard as he galloped through the dark trees. He ran, twisting and turning between the twisted trunks. The Everfree Forest, home of monsters, like Cocatrece. Like Ursas. Like himself.

He continued running. He turned his head to see the persuiter still chasing him. Red Moon, the red alicorn. He jumped up, using his wings, to dodge the flame Red shot. Barely missed.

He hit the ground and ran a few feet before tripping over a rock. He rolled on the ground, shot back up, and continued running. This wasn't good.

He flipped around. "Eat splinters!!!" He threw a tree at Red, hitting him back. He dashed. He needed help. Somepony. Anypony.

He kept running. All he needed was somepony to say his name, Nate Shore. Just one!!! And he can escape.

He then fell down a hole. He hit the ground and was knocked out, green body laying on the ground.

I let the insane part of my mind accept the gore, and the logical part note how great the story is actually written, when I read Rainbow Factory.

It's the only way I stay alive.

I let the insane part of my mind accept the gore, and the logical part note how great the story is actually written, when I read Rainbow Factory.

It's the only way I stay alive.

I'm insane already, soo... what's it gonna be?!

Edited by DecaSept

My insanity is fueled by so many sources, one thing taken won't diminish it. Yes, I was told Rainbow Factory was well written, but there's no resistance. At least, I think. Even if the good guys fail, I'd actually read it if there was opposition. It's like Cupcakes. No opposition.

There is always opposition. From the moment something is stated, there will be opposition. There is no such thing as opinion without opposition.

There is always opposition. From the moment something is stated, there will be opposition. There is no such thing as opinion without opposition.

I oppose that opinion..... (poker face)

1 person likes this

Nothing exists without opposition. Things are defines by the opposite. Light defined by night. Life defined by death (or 42, which was Twilight's racing number btw) etc