Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Royal Blue

[insert fancy title here] rp

62 posts in this topic

How convenient, Delta thought. He must have thought we were going after someone else, so decided to just stand out of the way. He chuckled as he saw the colt's startled expression when Micheal tackled him. Stargazer was next to approach the two, followed by Delta.

Delta spoke up. "Star, you know protocol. Put your helmet back on. We can't let everyone know what's going on here."

Micheal chimed in. "Yea, cause three bipedals in full armor will not cause any comotion."

Stargazer spoke. "He's a friend. I want him to know everything will be ok." He turned. "Don't worry, old pal. The council is a bit on edge right now is all. We just need you to come in for some questions."

Delta walked past. "My job's still not done here. You three can go back if you need to. I can handle this."

Delta stopped. "Don't you two say a word abou-"

Micheal couldn't resist spoiling it. "The time council!"

Delta did a facepalm. Stargazer sighed.

"What is going on?" askes ceil as he sees three ponys clad in armor come out of a bush and tackle a pony to the ground

"Hey,You" he shouts at them

"what gives you the right!" ceil yells the ponys seem to preocupied to hear him

"Sebastion"Ceil calls

"go and see what thouse three ponies what with that poor one"Ceil orders

"As you wish young master" Sebastion replise bowing

I one huge leap Sebastion jumps and land silently next to one of the ponies

He put his head next to the other ponies helmet

"Hello There" he say in his ceerly but stiff voice

(Wow other dimentions and time travle this rp is heating up)

Blue saw Frank run around the corner and get tackled. She turned back to Will who hasn't spoken for a while. Hope the tacklers had the right reason. She'll wait and see.

(Muffin, I take it you forgot I mentioned the word bipedals and other human features in my description. They are not pony. Humanoid, clad in roughly the same armor as the republic commandos.)

IC: Delta ignored the ponie's greeting. He was too busy looking at Royal Blue. Micheal, however, noticed and turned to the servant.

"Listen, this is standard authority business. Don't go muddying around in something you'll regret."

Stargazer was still talking to Frank. "Quite simple, really. You just take my hand and-" The pony and Stargazer disappeared, only to reappear at the Hall of Records. "-we end up here. Much easier than having to create a portal, plus much more quiet. We don't want to cause a big commotion now do we?"

Delta walked up to Royal. "You may not know me yet, but I remember you..... Been a while."

(here, so everyone knows what they kinda look like. just a rough guestimate of how it actually loks, but close enough.

republic_commando_star_wars_desktop_1600x1200_hd-wallpaper-19630.jpg

from left to right: Delta, Micheal, Stargazer. simple)

"Why do I need a quiet place? I don't even know why you want me here!" Frank said.

"I think I would remember somepony of your caliber." Royal answered

"Funny, I was about to to say the same thing to you" Sebastion said looking at Mich

"Human, right?" he askes

"But any ways my young master ordered me to find out were and why you took that pony, so i will. You better step aside and tell me were he is."Sebastion tells Mich sternly

Ceil saw one of the two legs start talking to Blue

"Hey! Were did your freind take that pony! Wait gives you the right to abduct him!" Ceil Yells at him

"AND WHAT IS THE TIME COUCNCIL"

Next to Blue, existence rippled as Septus toppled out of a tear in the Stream.

He stood up, taking his bearings as he recovered from Travelling.

"Well, I seem to have missed. Again. Whe-

"Oh! Delta, Stargazer, long time no see, huh?"

Septus yelled and waved benignly. He was used to crossed Cords.

"The Council send you out again have they?"

"Why do I need a quiet place? I don't even know why you want me here!" Frank said.

"I think I would remember somepony of your caliber." Royal answered

OOC: NOT....PONY..... how many times do i gotta say this?

IC: Delta continued talking to Royal, ignoring the shouting pony and his servant.

"My companions and I are not ponies, maam. Didn't you notice the way we walked?"

Micheal shoved Sebastian out of the way. He stopped in front of Cecil, holding his left hand up in a fist. Above his wrist gauntlet shot out smoothly was a vibroblade, extrememly sharp.

"Now, if you keep yelling I might just have to cut your tongue out. I'm not in the mood for your so-called self righteousness. Now back off." He noticed Septus, and immediately changed from violent to friendly as he turned to face the new pony. "Well hello Septus! Been a while since I saw you."

Waving with the vibroblade still drawn, Micheal ran over to Septus. He was about to shake the col'ts hoof when he noticed the blade, and quickly retracted it before continuing his greeting.

"Sorry you missed Star. He just had to step out." He pointed behind his shoulder in the direction of Cecil. "Can you believe these ponies? Acting so high and mighty."

Delta pressed on. "Anyways, to prss on to my point. There is a far greater place you need to be right now instead of here among the commoners. I have noticed that an underground rebel organization is plotting your assasination. I have been watching over you the best I can, but there is only so much I can do."

"Why do you need to watch me? I can take care of myself!" She was previously Galaxia, so most of her power is hidden. "But, I'll gladly accept your assistance. How did you want to help me?"

"Sebastion!" Ceil cries out

Sebastion in one move, gets over to Ceil and throws him on his own back. Before jumping on to the building ajasent to them".

"Sebastion, Follow my first order and make that, Thing take back his threat"Ceil orders with a smug look as Sebastion puts him down on the roof

"As you wish, My young lord" Sebastion says bowing

Sebastion then jumps down from the roof behind Mich

"And Sebastion, Do what you need too"Calls Ceil form the roof

"As you wish" He replies

All of the sudden A small circle of black fire came out of no were around Sebastion

Then the fire shoots up

thru the fire you can barly see the shape of a unicorn

then he stands up on his hind legs, and they begain to grow longer

his body grew taller and flatter

His front legs grew longer and thiner and his hoofs transformed in to hands

His head also transfored into that of a human

Then the ring of fire shot out with incredible force, then the black fire transformed into black feathers, wich just flew away in the wind

standing in the ring of ash you see him

sebas.jpg

sorry for the size not sure how to spoiler it

Delta paused. He noticed the comotion behind him, and saw the unicorn turn into a human. Odd.... But dangerous nonetheless.

"Excuse me, my friend might require some assistance."

Micheal jumped back. "Woa! Never seen a pony do that before." His musclestensed behind his armor, and he drew his blaster.

"Magic or none, you had better stand down before you get hurt."

Sebastion saw Mich reach for his gun and Delta look away from the pony he was talking too

"This is when it gets fun" Sebastion said with a grin

Sebastion Jumps in the air

then throws 3 knifes at Mich with enof power to shatter stone

then front flips over him to land behind Delta

Sebastion then puts a knife to Delta's throat in betwwen the chest plate and his helmet

OCC: (Your move)

OOC: oh you sly punk. I see what you did there.

IC: Delta stood calmly, despite the danger facing him so closely. "That was quite a feat you just pulled. Tallent like that would easily earn you a spot among the Guardians, if not a rank lower. However, you still need to work on the efficiency of your strategy. While you have me helpless to your blade, my partner has already sidestepped your knives and closed in on your master."

Micheal replied to Delta's last comment with "Got that right! Though I do say that was cutting it close, don't you think?" His blaster was trained now on Cecil, finger hovering over the trigger finger. "I've been dyin' ta shoot someone today."

Delta spoke back. "Calm yourself, Micheal. We don't need to spill any blood here. Besides, there is no need for this violence in the first place."