Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Royal Blue

[insert fancy title here] rp

62 posts in this topic

Blue was gone. Vanished. It wasn't her own power. She just materialized when nopony was looking. She found herself in a place of nowhere. Everything was white. No ground. No ceiling. No walls. Just white emptiness.

Edited by Royal Blue

Sebastion holds the knife tighter to Delta's throat, then leans down to talk in his ear

"you know, i like you: your calm, smart. unlike your mean, shor tempeard friend there" Sebastion says calmly pointing at Mich

"but orders are orders"Sebastion say pushing the knife harder to delta's throat

before thrusting the hadle of the knife in to Delta's hand

"Hold this for me" he says before disapering and reapering infront of Mich with his arms out and chest blocking Mich's gun

He then brings his left leg up with powerful force at the gun

Edited by Muffin97

(I just will. Frank and Blue are gone...so...)

A white male alicorn pops out of nowhere in the center of the circle. "What is going on here?" He asked, playing dumb. His multi shade blue and red and gold mane, surrounded in the yellow aurora, flowed gallantly in the wind. His triple-gold star showing from his rear.

Edited by Royal Blue

Delta sighed. This butler did not know when to admit truce. Now he was attacking micheal. Well, if you can't form a truce, take out their power source. He removed the knife and threw it at Sebastianns master. It hit him in the right leg, and looked to have punctured deep.

" I thought you said no violence." Micheal said, perrying a blow from Sebastians knee.

" when peace is not possible, then do what you must to win for what is right." He aimed his gun at Sebastian and fired, while micheal ducked out of the way.

OOC( Star basic rp rules you can say jon threw a apple at bill. not jon threw the apple at bill and hit him, the other characters have time to act)

Sebastion saw the knife get thrown towards Ceil

"too bad" Sebastion says under his breath

he then doges Mich's parry to jump infront of Ceil and catch the knife

OOC: I could say the same to you. You put both Delta and Micheal in situations that their training would not have gotten them into. They wouldn't jsut have been standing quietly while you put a knife to their throats.

OOC: (okay lets just agree that we were both wrong okay, and continue were we are)

"your good" sebastion says standing infront of Ceil with the knife threw his hand

"your both strong and respectible warriors, and i like that" he says with a grin

he then reaches into his coat and pulls out a watch

"look and the time" he says looking at the watch

Sebastion notices the guns pointing at him

"Its' time for dinner, how about we put down our weapons and be civlilized. We can go back to shooting each other later" He says with a grin

"After all if i couldn't keep my word, what type of phantomhoove butler whould i be." Sebastions says pulling the dagger from his hand and putting his hands up

Ceil just sat there frozen he had never seen sebastion get hit like that.

Delta lowers his weapon, but Micheal is still unwary. "I can agree to this truce. I never wanted to cause violence in the first place, and this fight has only caused me to lose my target. Did anyone else notice that Royal had dissappeared?"

Micheal finally lowered his weapon as well, noticing for the first time the missing pony as well as the new one. "And who are you? I don't want to have to fight everypony here, so you better not try anything."

"There is no end to it, is there?" Micheal sighed.

Delta looked at him sternly, though some of the mood was lost with the fact his facial expression was hidden under a helmet. However, Micheal still understood the intention and quietly backed down. Delta turned to the Alicorn.

"The name of our form does not matter." Delta began.

"Matters a whole lot to me." Grumbled Micheal to himself.

Delta continued, ignoring his friend's remark. "What's important is that you understand our purpose and job in the grand scheme of everything. We mean no harm, but we will use any force necessary to carry out what must be done to continue existence of all species."

"Sorry..." he changed to a blue unicorn. "I hate to look demeaning. My RITALIS was acting up and dropped me off here. So...anything blowing up it mysteriously vanishings or anything of assistance?"