• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 JustANerdyBrony

JustANerdyBrony

Cutie Mark Crusader

• Bronies

Posted 24 June 2012 - 07:56 PM

lets all post your scareist mlp pic in this thread Posted Image
"cooking is a gift from the gods, spices are a gift from the devil. looks like it was too spicy for you" (Sanji's best quote) One piece

#2 JustANerdyBrony

JustANerdyBrony

Cutie Mark Crusader

• Bronies

Posted 24 June 2012 - 08:00 PM

Posted Image
"cooking is a gift from the gods, spices are a gift from the devil. looks like it was too spicy for you" (Sanji's best quote) One piece

#3 Ruby

Ruby

Cutie Mark Crusader

• Bronies

Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:42 PM

oh god O.o im gunna have nightmares about pinky breaking the 4th wall tonight...

Ruby's Soundcloud!!

#shamelessselfpromotion Please check it out >.< Feel free to download what you find there if you like and please tell others if you like it enough!

#4 JustANerdyBrony

JustANerdyBrony

Cutie Mark Crusader

• Bronies

Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:49 PM

just watch vids and get that out of your head

#5 STARGAZER___

STARGAZER___

Wonderbolt

• Bronies

Steam Profile

Posted 25 June 2012 - 04:01 AM

yea, most of these pics will either involve Cupcakes, or Rainbow Factory.... which is not good unless you mean these cupcakes and this rainbow factory.....

Posted Image

Posted Image
To serve and protect, that is the calling of a true Guardian. Do you have what it takes to rise above the moment, little one? A Guardian does not fear. A Guardian shows courage. A Guardian does not faulter. A Guardian shows hope. A Guardian does not tire. A Guardian shows determination. There will be many times when you feel weary, but keep strong. A Guardian continues, so others may rest. Lastly, little one, A Guardian does not have singularity. A Guardian shows an image higher than one being. Few will know of your true intentions and path, but few will forget your good deeds. Now go, Stargazer.

#6 STARGAZER___

STARGAZER___

Wonderbolt

• Bronies

Steam Profile

Posted 25 June 2012 - 04:02 AM

And this is all I have to say in this. I will not be getting nightmares. *leaves thread*
To serve and protect, that is the calling of a true Guardian. Do you have what it takes to rise above the moment, little one? A Guardian does not fear. A Guardian shows courage. A Guardian does not faulter. A Guardian shows hope. A Guardian does not tire. A Guardian shows determination. There will be many times when you feel weary, but keep strong. A Guardian continues, so others may rest. Lastly, little one, A Guardian does not have singularity. A Guardian shows an image higher than one being. Few will know of your true intentions and path, but few will forget your good deeds. Now go, Stargazer.

#7 SirRobin

SirRobin

Wonderbolt

• Bronies

Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:47 AM

Posted Image
---
"One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then…There must be no regrets. No tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your believes and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine."

#8 JustANerdyBrony

JustANerdyBrony

Cutie Mark Crusader

• Bronies

Posted 25 June 2012 - 12:25 PM

Posted Image

wtf this is beyond disturbign O.o they look like somthing out of ren and stimpy adn that show is already disturbing

#9 Ruby

Ruby

Cutie Mark Crusader

• Bronies

Posted 25 June 2012 - 01:46 PM

hahaha i'd read that comic >.<

Ruby's Soundcloud!!

#shamelessselfpromotion Please check it out >.< Feel free to download what you find there if you like and please tell others if you like it enough!

#10 JustANerdyBrony

JustANerdyBrony

Cutie Mark Crusader

• Bronies

Posted 25 June 2012 - 01:48 PM

yeah go ahead and piss yourself XD lol but im not going no where near that comic

#11 Calzone

Calzone

Dead

• 20% Cooler

Steam Profile

Posted 25 June 2012 - 07:31 PM

Posted Image
  • HughMann, Johnny Hoof and LOL like this
Fabulosity is fabulous
Coffey was here! Calzone's a stupid faec! c:<

Forget it. 12 years dungeon
All of you.
7 years no trial.

#12 Ruby

Ruby

Cutie Mark Crusader

• Bronies

Posted 25 June 2012 - 07:53 PM

oh god, it moves o.O

Ruby's Soundcloud!!

#13 SirRobin

SirRobin

Wonderbolt

• Bronies

Posted 30 June 2012 - 06:45 PM

Posted Image
---
"One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then…There must be no regrets. No tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your believes and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine."

#14 JustANerdyBrony

JustANerdyBrony

Cutie Mark Crusader

• Bronies

Posted 30 June 2012 - 06:51 PM

oh man that is some fucked up shit right there

#15 Cinnamon Groove

Cinnamon Groove

Big Brother Brony

• Sea Ponies

Steam Profile

Posted 30 June 2012 - 07:15 PM

Posted Image

wtf this is beyond disturbign O.o they look like somthing out of ren and stimpy adn that show is already disturbing

Looks like it would come from EC comics.

"Luna's in the heart, Jack, wherever I go, she is with me." --Egg Shen

Apologizing does not always mean you're wrong and the other person is right; it just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

It costs nothing to dream, and everything not to.

The first to appologize is the bravest. The first to forgive is the strongest. The first to forget is the happiest.

You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those that can do nothing for him. --James D. Miles

My Deviantart page, full of pommy goodness!

#16 Malcolm Reynolds寧靜

Malcolm Reynolds寧靜

Wonderbolt

• Parasprites

Posted 02 July 2012 - 04:46 AM

I've seen some shit, post would probably get removed, though.

Edited by Malcolm Reynolds™, 02 July 2012 - 04:47 AM.

• LOL likes this
abyssal status

#17 Whatever You Want

Whatever You Want

>she sees your deck

• 20% Cooler

Steam Profile

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:24 AM

Spoiler

Absolutely terrifying.
  • HughMann likes this

"As arrogant as it may sound, I feel above such crutches despite their potential helpfulness" - woodledoodledoodledoodle
"i was so piised i actually thought about suing the school for wasting my time" - blank
"i alienated my readership when i made celestia turn her poop into nutritious syrup and feed it to barack when they were starving in the wilderness" - flipflopfloop

#18 Johnny Hoof

Johnny Hoof

Pony Superstar

• 20% Cooler

Steam Profile

Posted 02 July 2012 - 06:24 PM

Spoiler

Absolutely terrifying.

HAHAHAHAH!! WHAT THE F***?!?

I laughed so hard when I saw this. Who in the hell draws this shit? XD
I make this look EASY!!
Every atom in your body was forged in the burning nuclear core of an ancient sun.

Act like it.

#19 LOL

LOL

LEEEEEEEEEEAGUE O' DRAVEN

• 20% Cooler

Steam Profile

Posted 02 July 2012 - 06:38 PM

Not really a pic, but...

• Johnny Hoof likes this

"what if everyone on the internet is a woman who's just pretending to be a man" - Friendship Gentleman

#20 Ponargonian

Ponargonian

Wonderbolt

• Parasprites

Posted 07 July 2012 - 01:05 AM

"A society where anyone can make jokes about anyone else and everyone laughs is a truly tolerant society." - Yahtzee
"Sometimes life puts you in difficult circumstances you didn't choose, but being happy or unhappy is a choice you make, and I've chosen to make the best of things that I can." ―Shahvee
"What lovely balls." - Captain Ginyu

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: creepy, nightmares, piss in you pants, wtf

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Change Theme!