Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
InfctedMushr00m

Server is being greifed!

19 posts in this topic

Today my youtube got hacked! The hacker posted on a greifer page telling to come to the server! I gained control back to my account but its too late! Everyone beware!

Edit: I was just banned from the server! I was about to expain myself but then i was banned!

Edited by InfctedMushr00m

ok so that's why we had an infestation of parasprites... time to get the trombone!

Yeah sorry for the trouble! Ill try to keep my passwords stronger.

well, i wouldn't consider myself part of the problem, i was fighting the griefers. so i havent been on since the server went down. i'm not sure if i was banned or not. oh well.

Wow, what is wrong with people? I'm sorry that you all had to deal with this situation. I seriously have to wonder what type of person, let alone group of people, would want to grief an MLP Minecraft server of all things. =/ If you guys need any help with anything, like getting the server re-populated or re-built, please let me know.

I seriously have to wonder what type of person, let alone group of people, would want to grief an MLP Minecraft server of all things.

Griefers are gonna grief, I guess. They must have not much going on in their lives to look forward to, to spend time their time like that.

Edited by Rainbro Dash

Wow, what is wrong with people? I'm sorry that you all had to deal with this situation. I seriously have to wonder what type of person, let alone group of people, would want to grief an MLP Minecraft server of all things. =/ If you guys need any help with anything, like getting the server re-populated or re-built, please let me know.

Although they came in large droves, they really didn't do too much damage... Most damage was cleaned up relatively quickly... I think it took longer to ban all of the parasprites involved than it took to rollback their damage, lol...

Anyways, it has still be continuing on, even now.... It may take a day or two, but it should die back down...

EDIT 1:

Oh! Btw, if you happen to notice a large bedrock case over the spawn point, its because a creeper blasted a hole into the side of the spawn point, allowing some of the griefers to escape... At first, it didn't seem like a big deal until they started rounding up creepers and herding them into town to blow stuff up... Initially, I built a square of bedrock around the spawn, but then some of the people started using flymods to get up and over the barrier... Finally, I just capped it off... Seems to be working and has successfully prevented any additional escapes...

Edited by =FiM= Pinkamena Pie

Awwww I logged on to see a huge cube, hoped it was made of sugar! turns out its an oversized salt lick xD

Thank you for your concern Raini, but I believe we've got it under control.

I was too lenient when we had a world wipe, letting default build.

So we are reverting back to the original state before the wipe. Builders yet again HAVE to post in the forums in order to build, much less even get out of spawn. (Creeper Problems)

I can also no longer promote people to Builder if they talk to me directly, I need for them to post in the forums so that I can be sure it won't be a griefer.

Unfortunately it doesn't guarantee then to NOT be a griefer, but it's a safer way of doing things.

I am also looking for Moderators for the server.

I currently have two active Admins who have expressed their experience in being one previously.

=FiM= Pinkamena Pie

=FiM= Rarity

We can't be on all the time so I am looking for at least two more Moderators for the server.

They would be in charge of keeping unruly new players in check as well as keeping the peace.

We want to keep the power of friendship going on the Minecraft server, and not let Parasprites ruin our day.

Contact me on the Minecraft server, or Private Message me on Ponyville if you're interested.

...We need a Trombone.

Canterlot isnt far off being a "place" to have building work done, rail link is nearly done on one of the two tracks... only 200 blocks or so to go

Well, I'm glad to hear its dying down. Butterscotch, if you need some help with canterlot i'm free for the rest of the day.

Well, over the past two days, I haven't received any additional complaints of parasprites... So I think the worst is over for the time being... But please, keep us informed through here if there is no admins/mods online...

I'll glady run for moderator. I've had a lot of players ask if I was a mod, and could help them with something, only to turn around and tell them I am, in fact, not a mod. So, if you're still looking for moderators, I'll gladly fill one position. And if not, I understand.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0