Rainbro Dash

Ponyville birthdays

184 posts in this topic

So, I just thought that an intersting idea for a Ponyville birthday tradation.

Since we are largely a TF2 community, I think it would be cool to give out hats to other pony's on thier birthdays. Any kind of hat will do I think. Some of us aren't as rich as others (I know I'm not) but recieving a multitude of hats on one's birthday would be freaking awesome.

Now, the genisis for this idea is that tommorow is my birthday. AND, remember what everyone's favorite baby dragon got for his birthday?

Spikes-Birthday.png

Hats seem like an apporpriate gift for a Pony/TF2 community, dontcha` think?

(Also, considering the proximity to my birthday, I'm honestly not asking people to give me thier hats. :tongue: We could skip right over that, seriously. But AFTERWORD, I just want this to become an awesome thing that we do for ponies's birthdays.)

Your thoughts?

Edited by Rainbro Dash

WE SHOULD TOTALLY DO IT! my birthday is tomorrow too... >.> <.< that has absolutely nothing to do with my support of it, I swear...

Interesting idea this hehe. I wish I had any hats for classes you actually play to give =(

Oh man..I'm totally down for this idea! ~ Totally fiting all things considered! =)

Should we go ahead and post up our B-days?

Awesome, I have a hat to get rid of. That is if both of you already own an Engineer's Cap.

Aside from that, how about art sketch requests? I'll be happy to make one for you two.

Edited by Zelc

My Birthday is on this coming 25th. But, I don't really want hats. I have all the hats I could want. Hmm, I don't know what I'd want.

Honestly, I think I'd get the best use out of a key and a Secret Saxton, although my Spirit of Giving is already at the highest possible rank. God, that took a lot of the Rarity in me.

My birthday was 3 weeks ago! It's a cool idea, but some of us (aka me) don't really have any hats to give. I can do other stuff though. Anyways, happy birthday you two!

Sounds like a neat idea, just wished I had some good hats to give you. I'd give you my bonk helm, but its not tradeable.

This is a really cool idea. I would give you a hat if I had one, but I'm not a big TF2 fan. Maybe I can think of something...

Rainbro, if you turn into a rampaging greedy dragon, I'll be the one with the 50cal sniper rifle and take you out.

Because you're my friend.

Pfft, you'll need more than that to take me out.

But it's the thought that counts.