STARGAZER___

The Time Council Chronicles (RP)

50 posts in this topic

Hello everypony! I noticed there are a few key individuals who enjoy mixing time travel and all the fun fiascos that entail as much as I do. So, I decided to create an RP for all those guys and people wanting to join in on the time travel talk. I guarantee there will be endless fun, and I hope Septus and Dr. Whooves see this. Feel free to jump in at any time! That is the joy of time travel, after all.

*Ahem* To start off....

IC: Stargazer and Delta walked through the library of the Hall of Time, deep in conversation.

"So the Council is starting a new team." Stargazer spoke quietly, not wanting to spread word around. "Why are they doing that?"

"I don't know. Honestly, I thought they learned certain time travelers shouldn't be given such.... priveleges." Delta whispered.

"But why am I needed back? I thought you were the new guardian."

"I still am, but I suppose they need the best for the new assignments."

((Would you mind if Jack jumped in? He can't 'Time Travel' in the usual way, but he is more than capable of traveling the 'slow path'. Seeing as both Stargazer and Doctor Whooves have met him, I think we could have some fun!

...Plus, I just want to have that little blue book that looks like a tardis, where I record all our adventures!!! *squee* ))

Edited by Jack-Pony

((This RP seems interesting, can i jump in? Chances are i'm going to try out a different OC, he doesn't time travel, but he can cross between universes at times. He does have some slight 'superpowers', but nothing that will allow me to god-mode))

I am quite welcoming to all who wish to RP. Go ahead and try out an OC even if you don't feel that it has much relevancy to time. As previously mentioned, we are looking for a team right now, but that does not mean all members need to be able to travel through time.

((I overuse frank, but....))

Frank gave up hiding his wings a long time ago. Especially since he couldn't find Twily. His long list lover. He was flying overhead when he saw a few ponies and human having a conversation.

Edited by Royal Blue

Good to have Frank join us. However, for this RP Stargazer is pony and Delta is humanoid. Delta prefers to stay human.

How did the Time Courts come about again (ie. the formulation of the idea of...) - I think I started it back in RP DvL right?

I'm planning on writing a FF on the origins of the TCs with a different cast of characters: Let's try set some sort of cross - thread plot twist happening...

I'll start the topic soon

If I may join this rp too

I Can Rp as Doctor Whooves or any thing you need me to be

:)

Sure muffin, glad to have you aboard. Sorry about being gone, lets see if this can pick up again. And as for your question Deca, I believe it was indeed started during the DVL RP.

(HAHA a little blue book, jack? so you will be like River Song to my Doctor)

;)

So, is the OP going to start this shiznit?

Edited by Jack-Pony

Ok. I changed my mind. Ignore my Frank post.

Ic: A blue Pegasus with yellow hair was running through the streets. Where did he park his RITALIS???

(The Fellow Traveler. He's a lot like the Doctor, but I have my own villians and back story that differs from the Doctor's)

Edited by Royal Blue

OOC: ok. sounds good.

IC: Delta and Stargazer stopped walking. They both noticed the pegasus running past them as they exited the building.

"Who is that pony?" Stargazer asked. "I have rarely seen many equestrians here."

"I have no idea, but he does appear to have some potential." Delta mused. "Few beings run around here, considering the only reason to run is a deep sense of few minutes left to spare."

He screeched to a hault before a door. Here it is...no...broom closet. The next one...AHA! He ran inside and the door vanished

"That would explain your sense of urgency. I guess you are new to time travel. Here, I have a proposision for you. If I help you with your current situation, will you be willing to hear me out for a position in my group?"

"So, my friend, the Illustrious Stargazer, is now a recruiting officer? I must say that if I didn't know better, I'd say that this would be rather dull reading..." I said with a chuckle, playfully glancing up from my reading.

The two ponies, the first being Stargazer, whom I had not seen in ages, literally, and the second, a blue pegasus with a yellow mane, his head sticking out of a, broom closet...though even if I didn't know better, I would've suspected to be more than that seeing as Stargazer was involved... Both of them regarded me - the overlarge, dark-brown stallion with a nearly pitch black mane - curiously, as I looked up from a little blue book I held in one hoof. My dark, emerald green eye looked up from the book I carried and regarded the pegasus briefly, before returning to Stargazer. As I pushed off from the side of the building I had been leaning on, the first thing both would notice would be the distinct lack of a 'cutie mark' on my flank... I was somewhat surprised that Stargazer seemed not to recognize me, though truth be told, I had looked much different the last we had met, so I simply stood there, giving him a chance to remember me... Something that would not come to pass.

Edited by Jack-Pony

Stargazer noticed the new pony, and his lack of cutie mark. "Hmmm... what a peculiar thing..." he muttered to himself. He walked over to the pony.

"Well you are standing outside the Hall of Time, talking to a humanoid figure surrounded by other species. Why else would an equestrian be here unless they were a traveler like Stargazer?" Delta said. "Now, will you accept my offer or not? There are a lot of other time travelers that I need to talk with. You looked like you had potential, but I'm beginning to show doubt for that previous judgement."

Stargazer spoke to the pony. "Hello. I can tell by the way you are looking at me that we have met before, so I am uessing that your past is my future. Interesting, these paradoxes. I assume you know me as Stargazer, but could you mind telling me again who you are?"

"You see this watch?" He levitated a black wrist watch with a green glow forward, conepletly forgetting he was in a Pegasus form at that time. "Don't touch it... But this watch is a transporter device for a species called the Pendulum Pirates. If this device is here, then they are wait her here now or have been here, so I must check." he didn't explain his personal indetta, but that wasn't too important. "They will try to enslave every city they set hoof on and kill all of those who are either too strong or refuse to be thier slaves. I would appreciate your help, but..." he noticed he was levitating the watch... Shoot! So much for staying modest.