STARGAZER___

The Time Council Chronicles (RP)

50 posts in this topic

Delta pushed a button on the watch that rested on his left wrist. Suddenly, full body armor began to encompass him. Finally, when the helmet came over his head, he activated the HUD(Heads Up Display), searching for trace elements.

"It looks like they are not here right now.... but that means they could have been here earlier or could come later. We need to get this thing away from the Hall of Time! If a group of bandits were to attack here...." He couldn't finish the last statement.

I grinned, Stargazer always had struck me as a pony with the potential for an odd sense of humor, but rarely showed it. Now, as he approached, murmuring to himself, I wondered if perhaps I weren't wrong? Maybe he was a wiseplot? A pony with a sense of humor so deep down that I had never seen it...? The answer shocked me more than you know!

"Hello. I can tell by the way you are looking at me that we have met before, so I am guessing that your past is my future." Jack blanched as Stargazer revealed that he had no memory of him, "...Interesting, these paradoxes. I assume you know me as Stargazer, but could you mind telling me again who you are?"

"I..." I stammered, bringing the blue book up to my face, "How could I have...no, I couldn't have..." I glanced up at him nervously, between flipping pages frantically, "Oh, of course, you'd do that to me!" I groaned rather loudly, before closing the book once more, and it vanishing entirely, as I turned my attention to the now surely confused stallion, "I..." I started, only to stop myself, before smiling, "Spoilers!" I resounded with a grin, before taking his hoof, "For you, my friend, I would gladly introduce myself a hundred times. I owe you no less! I am Jack. Just Jack. No more, no less." I sighed happily, releasing his hoof, "Well, this I must say was a rather unexpected surprise. I had expected our next meeting to be a reunion of sorts, but the fates had different plans didn't they? No matter..." At that, Jack saw Delta as he became encompassed in armor, a first to say the least, "Well, he's new...too scrawny to be a minotaur? What species is he?"

(Damned Italics not working!)

Edited by Jack-Pony

Stargazer chuckled. So it would appear this pony did know him.... Jack.... What an interesting name. I wonder when I will meet him again? Stargazer also noticed that Delta's armor had been put on. "I believe he is a homosapien, also known as human. Delta is the combination of me and another, but he grew over his boundaries and became his own sentient being. The Time Council has really helped him in finding his purpose. As for you expecting a reunion when we met next. I must apologize, for my journey is a bit backward to others. Time has a bitter irony, that way." He chuckled.

"I need to go up there. They usually take hostages. Ponies see the watch and out of curiosity, pick it up, then they are teleported, leaving the watch behind. So, whatever you're going to do, please hurry"

Delta laughed. "The only plan I have is this one...." he said as he drew his blaster rifle. "Wish me luck." He began to touch the pocketwatch before the pony could react. His last words before the watch's mystical ability teleported him away were "That, or possibly call backup."

((Are these Pendulum Pirates still on Equis, or are they from off-world?))

I was shocked, it had been ages since I had seen my last human, centuries, countless centuries. It was hard to believe that Stargazer and I had not met yet, after the last time, it is quite a change...

"He's human?" I gawked slightly at the human named Delta, in shock, "Its been...a long time since I've seen a human. A long time." Then at Stargazer's apology, I shook my head, "Its quite alright my friend, of that I am well aware, after all waiting cent..."

I tried to stop myself, but it was too late. He had heard enough to guess at what I was going to say...

(they are dark grey ponies with time pieces for thier left eye)

"Don't touch the watch!" Traveler yelled as it clanked to the ground. "I need to go up there. Into thier ships. Follow if you want to" he closed the door. It opened again. "or do you need transport?"

(they are dark grey ponies with time pieces for thier left eye)

"Spoilers!" I resounded with a grin, before taking his hoof

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

... Anyways...

IC: Deca skipped around the office door frame, panting hard.

"Stargazer! Stargazer! Something has come-" He paused mid-sentence, looking around at the unfamiliar faces in the room. He grinned.

"Things are moving along then, huh? Oh, there's been a disturbance in our temporal sphere that you might want to look at."

The doctor begain to walk down a hallway

"I wonder why the TARDIS took me here"he thinks

"It has been tooo long with out a companion" he sighs

after walking a little more he sees a strange sight

a brown pony talking to a human dressed in armor, wile there another strange pony in the cubbord

"the brown pony looks familer?" he think

Hello he calls to them

((perfect, the Doctor is in))

"Are you coming or not?" he asked the character right in front of him. He looked over to see the Doctor. Shoot.

OOC: Last I recall, Delta touched the pocket watch before he could move it away. That was the whole point. I was going to have him go in and then Stargazer bring the rest.

IC: Delta was unfamiliar with this place, but instincts took over as he grabbed some cover.

OOC: How does this worl look?

IC: Stargazer ignored his friends comment. He knew the consequences of finding out about his future. Instead he distracted himself with the two new ponies. There stood Deca, a good friend, but this other pony was new.

"Ok. Later" he shut the door and the door disentigrated. (like a pirate ship conepletly out of metal with a giant clock window on the side.)

((Actually, Doctor, I am talking to Stargazer. RB's is/ was talking to Delta))

I sighed internally in relief, when I saw the Doctor, A distraction! I thought.

Doctor...

Doctor....

Doctor.....

Doctor......

I hoped, I prayed, with each hoof-fall as I ran toward him, only to stop a few paces from him.

"Doctor?" I looked him in the eyes with hope, "Please, please tell me that you remember me? That you've met me already!?" I exclaimed in desperation, before descending into muttering, "I kinda, sorta messed up and met Stargazer already, but he doesn't know me yet and I already made myself look like a total fool, and I'm rambling now, aren't I...?"

I could only stand there and hope that he had met me already, but with time travelers, you never can tell...

(about 50 pirates per ship)

A door appeared next to the weapon closet in the ship. The Traveler trotted out. The Pirates would suspect him as a hostage, and lock him up with thd others, allowing him to free them. And...hopefully find that one...thing...that was stupid enough to touch the watch.

An alarm sounded

Delta noticed the Traveler arriving. I guess he didn't bother with support. Oh well. Delta didn't mind, while the pirates were preoccupied with the pony, Delta moved slowly up to the stairs, remaining under cover.

They chained him and walked him to the chambers. They threw him in and locked the door. The Traveler stood up, did a quick head count. '17' And began devising a plan for the escape.

Delta activated his cloak, chuckling. The council had really outdone itself with this invention. No bell or whistle was left out. Slowly, he sneaked up to the prisoner's door.

Every time he used his voice activated weapons, it never turns out well. But, if push comes to shove, he'll have to use them. In the meantime, he needs to whisper into the other 17's ear that there's hope.

the doctor noticed the pony running towards him"

"Jack" he says with a small distent smile

"good to see you"

"My Doctor!" I exclaimed, before giving him a quick hug, "Oh how glad am I to see you!" Suddenly and inexplicably, I had the blue book in my hooves once more and was pawing through it with gusto, "So, Let us see, have..." Then I noticed the second pony behind him, "Frank...?"

((RB, just take into account, the last time Frank saw Jack (From his perspective), he was still an alicorn and being called Equestria...))

"Sorry...I feel like I should have been doing something. Something important. Very important. Life or death important. But, hi, Important....I mean--"