Slendy

Christians hate bronies for some reason

79 posts in this topic

And I thought the article written by a christian stating that clopping causes baldness was the most humerus thing I'd read today....anyways, I couldn't finish reading the thread because of how funny yet sad the thread was, and if that wasn't bad enough the comments were worst (PS these are baptists, not Christians, but I'll let that one slide just this once)

And I thought the article written by a christian stating that clopping causes baldness was the most humerus thing I'd read today....anyways, I couldn't finish reading the thread because of how funny yet sad the thread was, and if that wasn't bad enough the comments were worst (PS these are baptists, not Christians, but I'll let that one slide just this once)

it says on the top " True Christians Church web forum " on the web banner itself.....

it says on the top " True Christians Church web forum " on the web banner itself.....

Didn't notice that part, I just read the Land over Baptist Church part, sorry...

I was highly tempted to join and argue, however I realized it would be a losing battle seeing as these sick "christians" think any brony is absolutely going to hell. While I myself am not a christian, I know that is NOT how they should be acting. Some of my friends are christian, and him seeing that made him laugh and call them idiots. Srsly guise? They are.. There's no word to describe my opinion of these people.

Christians are just like any other kind of people.

Some are pretty cool--but most are assholes or idiots.

3 people like this

Christians are just like any other kind of people.

Some are pretty cool--but most are assholes or idiots.

So much this.

And they wonder why they're losing more and more teens to atheism...

But in all seriousness, this actually does look like a legit christian opinion to me. But it wasn't written by any christian; chances are it was written by some close-minded extremist. I wouldn't be surprised if most Christians looked at this and laughed, they probably don't take religion as seriously as this guy does.

Although, i must agree that he has a point about that sexual stuff. Don't get me wrong, i'm not against anything, i just think that the animators really need to draw less pony plot's... it's beginning to gross me out...

I was just reading some of the replies to that thread (which, btw, they have some of the worst grammar I've ever seen), and i came across something that really irked me:

As horrible and sinful as blatant homosexuality is, I think subliminal messages like this is even more dangerous to our youth. The danger is that it might sneak its way into otherwise Christian households under the guise of an "innocent children's show". Slowly but surely corrupting our youth. With the eventual goal to turn our nation into a withered husk of the morality it once stood for.

It has already started! We used to have witch burning, slavery, and women knew their place in the household. Now we have women voting, teaching, speaking in church, and doing all sorts of ungodly activities.

They are already trying to pervert God's holy union of a man and women!

I'm so glad there are Christians who see this show for what it really is, and call it out. Christians need to put a stop to these tools of Satan. I am strongly convinced that if there was anymore "tolerance" for gay people, God would have to destroy some (or all) of this nation, as he did with Sodom and Gomorrah. I'm really grateful for everyday that I wake up and God hasn't killed me.

I'm so glad there are Christians who see this show for what it really is, and call it out. Christians need to put a stop to these tools of Satan. I am strongly convinced that if there was anymore "tolerance" for gay people, God would have to destroy some (or all) of this nation, as he did with Sodom and Gomorrah. I'm really grateful for everyday that I wake up and God hasn't killed me.
I'm really grateful for everyday that I wake up and God hasn't killed me.
God hasn't killed me.
killed

... You worship this guy?

I was just reading some of the replies to that thread (which, btw, they have some of the worst grammar I've ever seen), and i came across something that really irked me:

As horrible and sinful as blatant homosexuality is, I think subliminal messages like this is even more dangerous to our youth. The danger is that it might sneak its way into otherwise Christian households under the guise of an "innocent children's show". Slowly but surely corrupting our youth. With the eventual goal to turn our nation into a withered husk of the morality it once stood for.

It has already started! We used to have witch burning, slavery, and women knew their place in the household. Now we have women voting, teaching, speaking in church, and doing all sorts of ungodly activities.

They are already trying to pervert God's holy union of a man and women!

I'm really grateful for everyday that I wake up and God hasn't killed me.
God hasn't killed me.
killed

... You worship this guy?

So I wasn't the only one who's attention was caught by that reply...

i hate to spoil the ending but...

Landover Baptist is a satirical website, like The Onion. everything there is fake and/or trolling.

3 people like this

Can you please re-label the thread? Because it's not christians, it's baptists. I'm a catholic, and we have nothing against bronies. It always seems to be the baptists that hate homosexuals and anything new really. I mean, the site is landover baptist church, I'm sure we all know about westboro baptist church. It's baptists, not christians altogether.

EDIT: And after reading some of the replies, I really want to create an account just to tell them off. They really are a bunch of ignorant fucks.

Edited by Malt Mix

Can you please re-label the thread? Because it's not christians, it's baptists. I'm a catholic, and we have nothing against bronies. It always seems to be the baptists that hate homosexuals and anything new really. I mean, the site is landover baptist church, I'm sure we all know about westboro baptist church. It's baptists, not christians altogether.

EDIT: And after reading some of the replies, I really want to create an account just to tell them off. They really are a bunch of ignorant fucks.

1. Malt, I'm Baptist.

2. Like Haze has already mentioned, Landover Baptist is a well-known satirical website. Not well-known enough, apparently.

3 people like this

2. Like Haze has already mentioned, Landover Baptist is a well-known satirical website. Not well-known enough, apparently.

Lol, I was looking through, seeing if anyone mentioned this before me... But this...

I found this website like... Back in 99 or so? They've been around for a LONG time...

Also, to Malt... The Westboro Baptists are not true Baptists... It's just a family (yes, the congregation is made up primarily of all family members) with extremist views using religion as a guise to spread hate speech...

EDIT: Oh, they've changed the format of this site since I last saw it... Back in the early days, they just used to post articles, but it appears they've become a forum now...

read the top the web page, right on the banner you cant miss it

The sad part is that here are actually people like this.

www.godhatesfags.com

^^^ Something like this.

It says in the TOS for Landover Baptist that it's a satire site. Just felt like pointing out.

Edited by Rainbow2A03

For people that never knew about Landover Baptist Church being a big troll website, welcome to the internet.

3 people like this