Slendy

Christians hate bronies for some reason

79 posts in this topic

Landover is a fake website! Those so called "Christians" are just aethiests making fun of the bible take for example these acticles: Minecraft: Makes children sex slaves and destroys our economy!

Disney's Frozen - an orgy of sex 

Justin Bieber, Luis Miguel, Wilmer Valderrama: tools of hispanofascism

(OK that one might actually be kinda good XD)

The Christian guide to TORTURING your children

(This one is plain hilarious)

But take it from me, i wont be dressing up as pinkie pie but i as a christian boy think there is nothing wrong with bronies, even if it might sound gay its just liking something that is not normal, it's like picking on a girl because she thinks barbies and dolls are dumb and instead like video games, whats wrong with liking something that's good?

:pixel-dash:  Peace Bro-Mys

Landover is a fake website! Those so called "Christians" are just aethiests making fun of the bible take for example these acticles: Minecraft: Makes children sex slaves and destroys our economy!

Disney's Frozen - an orgy of sex 

Justin Bieber, Luis Miguel, Wilmer Valderrama: tools of hispanofascism

(OK that one might actually be kinda good XD)

The Christian guide to TORTURING your children

(This one is plain hilarious)

But take it from me, i wont be dressing up as pinkie pie but i as a christian boy think there is nothing wrong with bronies, even if it might sound gay its just liking something that is not normal, it's like picking on a girl because she thinks barbies and dolls are dumb and instead like video games, whats wrong with liking something that's good?

:pixel-dash:  Peace Bro-Mys

1. Good lord, do you know how to necro a thread.

2. We've already discussed several times over that Landover Baptist is a parody site.

First off I need to thank you for the LOL's, I found the guy to be fantastic and hilarious to go from defining bronies in one moment then immediately go into the Christian stuff.  Truth be told though I think that a lot of this is the Southern Baptist stuff since (to be honest) I've reached the conclusion that the Southern Baptist is largely based on hate.  Hate and fear.