Octy

Need ideas on what to draw

6 posts in this topic

Lately there has been a distinct lack of artwork i have been producing, not because i can't be asked or the fact that i have no equipment to complete such tasks but inspiration, something i lack at the moment.

So i ask YOU, do you have any idea on what i could draw (No Pawnies pl0x!@!@!)

I'm looking for something i can really sink my teeth into and create a variety of different pictures using all sorts of techniques and styles.

Wai nou pawnies? ;(

I find it hard to draw them, always have and i feel more comfortable in work i do other then the small selection pawnies i did draw. An example of something not pawnies would be the following:

dragon_by_datbrony-d51afhw.jpgnot very good but still an 'attempt' of some form.

So do you guise has any ideas?

1 person likes this

I've never dove into drawing anything TF2 before, I will give this a go tomorrow. I may not come up with something for a few days though because i am very picky and unsatisfied with most of my work so there will be endless sheets of paper flying about as i attempt numerous times to furfill this task.

Draw things that aren't living creatures.

Landscapes, trees, underwater vistas, buildings, all sorts of architecture.

Google something and use it as reference and either try to draw as close to what you're looking at as possible or use it as an idea for drawing something similar.

Muppets spoofing scenes from cult classic movies. Scenes that would otherwise never slide with the Disney censors.

Movies like Quentin Tarrantino's, or Kevin Smith's. Or RHPS.

Stuff like that.

Idunno.