CPL Pinkamena Pie

Current Server Version

45 posts in this topic

Ponyville.net Day Z Server

(v1.7.4.4/build 99153) [REGULAR|3DP:ON|CH:ON][GMT-8]

IP: 64.120.53.26

Port: 2332

40 Slots

I have been receiving a number of questions concerning the server and beta versions, specifically concerning when they're planning to get updated...

To help ease some confusion, I will be posting here everytime the server or beta versions for the server is updated...

A little information about the update process...

Since I can not upload new patches myself, I am forced to wait on the service providers to make the latest update available to me...

Usually, there is a 2 to 3 day lag between when a patch is released for client download and when it is made available to me by my service provider... I would suggest before updating your client, to check on this thread to see if Ponyville has updated first...

Current server version as of 21 AUG 2012:

Day Z - 1.7.2.5

Beta - 96015

Current server version as of 08 SEP 2012:

Day Z - 1.7.2.6

Beta - 96584

Hive - 0.7.3

Affected addons:

* dayz 1.something.somethingelse

* dayz_code 1.7.2.6

* dayz_server (server admins only)

Developer's Note:

* To change your DayZ UI options, go to OPTIONS > GAME OPTIONS > DayZ UI. This will only affect the DayZ UI elements, unfortunately it is not saving to the config file so each time you restart ArmA2 you will need to change this setting.

* You will receive a serialization warning in game when changing the DayZ UI option, just ignore it by clicking continue it will be gone in next update.

* DayZ UI Debug option is not working properlly (no debug indicator at the moment). deal-with-it.jpg

Changelog:

* [NEW] Bear trap has chance to spawn on infected hunters

* [FIXED] Graphical glitches with dead bodies (Bodies should now not display graphical glitches)

* [NEW] Three UI options available: Default (indicators only), Debug (indicators + debug window), None (only base ArmA2 UI)

* [FIXED] Converting between magazine types resets ammo count (Now only contains previous number of rounds)

* [FIXED] Vehicle and tents not saving (Now they save correctly) (* Missed from original build notes accidentally*)

For updates, click link below:

http://dayzmod.com/f...rolling-update/

Current server versions as of 30 OCT 2012:

Public Hive server - US 2344 -

Day Z - 1.7.2.6

Beta - 97771

Hive - 0.7.3

Private Hive server - Ponyville.net -

Day Z - 1.7.2.6

Beta - 97771

Public Hive server - US 2344 -

Day Z - 1.7.2.6

Beta - 98220

Hive - 0.7.3

Private Hive server - Ponyville.net -

Day Z - 1.7.2.6

Beta - 98220

Hive - 1.7.3

Both servers are up to date now...

Public Hive server - US 2344 - [DISCONTINUED]

Private Hive server - Ponyville.net Day Z Server (v1.7.3u2/build 98220) [REGULAR|3DP:ON|CH:ON][GMT-1] -

Day Z - 1.7.3 update 2

Beta - 98220

Ponyville public hive server has been discontinued. From now on, only the private hive will be up. To find the private hive, just type "Ponyville.net" in the filter options.

Server Updates:

Set up automatic server restarts to keep the server running well. These restarts will occur every 24 hours at 0700 CST.

Can you provide a link to 1.7.3u2? SixUpdater is only reporting 1.7.3, as is the DayZ website, so I get an outdated version error when I try to connect.

Can you provide a link to 1.7.3u2? SixUpdater is only reporting 1.7.3, as is the DayZ website, so I get an outdated version error when I try to connect.

Update 2 was server side patch rather than a client patch... I'm not sure why you get a notice about having an outdated version, but the rest of us have been connecting fine...

Private Hive server - Ponyville.net Day Z Server (v1.7.3u2/build 98866) [REGULAR|3DP:ON|CH:ON][GMT-1] -

Day Z - 1.7.3 update 2

Beta - 98866

Server Updates:

Moved the schedule restarts to 0300 UTC.

Added 5 new models of the Lada.

Lada2_en.jpg

Added 5 new models of the VW Golf.

VWGolf.jpg

Added 3 models of Land Rover.

LandRover.jpg

Added 1 model of MTVR.

arma2_vmv8.jpg

Added 1 model of Police car.

arma2_vehicles_civilian4.jpg

Added 3 models of helicopters (Ka60, Mi17, and MH6J).

merc.png

Ka60

Mi17_Civilian.jpg

Mi17

MH6J_EP1_en.jpg

MH6J

Added 1 model of SUV (Chevrolet Suburban).

SUV_TK_CIV_EP1_en.jpg

Added 23 additional vehicle spawns (primarily along the southern coast, but a few others throughout the entire map).

Private Hive server - Ponyville.net Day Z Server (v1.7.4.4/build 99153) [REGULAR|3DP:ON|CH:ON][GMT-1]

Day Z - 1.7.4.4

Beta - 99153

The private hive server was migrated from it's old server to a new server. Should see improved connection speeds and response from the server (although, the previous server was a dramatic improvement over the public hive servers). Because of this change, the IP will be different...

Ponyville.net Day Z Server (v1.7.4.4/build 99153) [REGULAR|3DP:ON|CH:ON][GMT-1]

64.120.53.26:2332

40 slots

Server Updates:

* [NEW] class Mi17_TK_EP1 Now Unbanned. (Mi17_DZ)

* [NEW] An2_TK_EP1 Now Unbanned.(AN2_DZ)

* [NEW] AH6X Now Unbanned. (AH6X_DZ)

* [NEW] BAF_Offroad_D Now Unbanned.

* [NEW] BAF_Offroad_W Now Added.

* [NEW] Fully Removed Save button from action menu.

* [NEW] New combat mode icon (G17) thanks Alexander.

* [NEW] Gender section screen thanks F0rt.

* [NEW] You can no longer place tents in ponds.

* [NEW] Disabled greeting menu .

* [NEW] Disabled radio messages to be heard and shown in the left lower corner of the screen.

* [NEW] General speed up of the login process.

* [NEW] Street Lights now active in towns. (will be removed in hotfix)

* [NEW] (*.2 Hotfix)Added some Anti-cheat.

* [NEW] (*.3 Hotfix)Added local copy of cert if it cant get one online, version checks.

* [uPDATED] Combat Logging "Fired Near" checks are now limited to 8 metre radius.

* [uPDATED] Combat Logging "Projectile Near" Have now been removed while we look for a less intensive way to track projectiles.

* [uPDATED] Combat Logging is now removed on death.

* [uPDATED] Corrected legs and hands fractures they must be set with actual value.

* [uPDATED] (*.1 Hotfix)Updated hive .dlls to fix a reconnect issue with prepared statements.

* [uPDATED] (*.1 Hotfix)Increased m107 loot chance to 0.02.

* [uPDATED] (*.1 Hotfix)Lowered As50 loot chance to 0.01

* [Fixed] Adding checks for female skin humanity/login.

* [Fixed] Adding female skin to variables.

* [Fixed] Fixed Parachute so jumping out of choppers won?t kill you.

* [Fixed] Event Handle for wrecked choppers this should allow the smoke on wrecks to work all the time.

* [Fixed] Event Handle for Vehicles this fix's problems with local vehilce damage calls..

* [Fixed] Remove objects from DB by objectID and objectUID only. (Should fix Deployable problems)

* [Fixed] Debug menu options are no longer editable.

* [Fixed] Locked Singleplayer Menu

* [Fixed] (*.1 Hotfix) Players with high CharacterID weren't dying properly.

* [Fixed] (*.2 Hotfix) Fixed 2nd Parachute removal issue.

* [REMOVED] Damaged logging to .rpt removed all traces of dmg to a player.

* [REMOVED] An2_1_TK_CIV_EP1 Got removed during testing devs felt it lacked perpose in the game.

* [REMOVED] An2_2_TK_CIV_EP1 Got removed during testing devs felt it lacked perpose in the game.

* [REMOVED] MV22 Got removed during testing devs felt it lacked perpose in the game.

* [REMOVED] S1203_ambulance_EP1 Got replaced during testing to a hmmv class vehicle.

* [REMOVED] BAF_L85A2_RIS_CWS From Loot table.

* [REMOVED] UH60_wreck_EP1.

* [REMOVED] HMMWV_Ambulance_CZ_DES_EP1 Removed due to its heal abilty.

* [REMOVED] Dogs Removed while we rewrite the hud and correct a few other issues. (attak, Getin/out of vehicles)

* [REMOVED] UH60M_MEV_EP1 Removed due to its heal abilty.

I used that ip and it belongs to an outdated server hosted by ShortBusUnited.

Yeah, there seems to be a lag on the server provider's end... I'm most likely going to have to put in a trouble ticket about it...

I used that ip and it belongs to an outdated server hosted by ShortBusUnited.

Yeah, there seems to be a lag on the server provider's end... I'm most likely going to have to put in a trouble ticket about it...

Put in a trouble ticket to the server provider... Now it's just a matter of waiting for them to get back with me...

Private Hive server - Ponyville.net Day Z Server (v1.7.4.4/build 99153) [REGULAR|3DP:ON|CH:ON][GMT-8]

Day Z - 1.7.4.4

Beta - 99153

Server is back up and operational. Turns out I'm an idiot and I goofed the syntax on the MOTD, which prevented the server from starting up. It's all been straightened out and the server is running again.

Modified the timezone, since it seems off since the host move. It is set to Pacific Time Zone to give those of us that play in Eastern and Central Time Zones a few hours extra of daylight each night...

Private Hive server - Ponyville.net Day Z Server (v1.7.4.4/build 99153) [REGULAR|3DP:ON|CH:ON][GMT-8]

Day Z - 1.7.4.4

Beta - 99153

Server Updates:

Arma2_oa_an2.jpg

AN-2 added. Spawn point in front of the north hangars at the Northwest Airfield.

Are you going to be adding some of the Script fixes soon?

Unfortunately some of us can no longer play when we change clothes etc...

#45 fix:

Regarding Script restriction #45:

It's easy to fix for server admins. Unfortunately many admins are not capable of doing their job.... But I'm sure it will be updated by Dwarden soon.

In the mean time:

scripts.txt

Find: 5 setHit

Add: !"[player,\"legs\", (_fractures select 0)] call object_setHit;" !"[player,\"hands\", (_fractures select 1)] call object_setHit;"

Edit:

Add also this for setHit: !"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\object_setHit.sqf"

Edited by DayZ_Derpy_Hooves

Are you going to be adding some of the Script fixes soon?

Unfortunately some of us can no longer play when we change clothes etc...

#45 fix:

Regarding Script restriction #45:

It's easy to fix for server admins. Unfortunately many admins are not capable of doing their job.... But I'm sure it will be updated by Dwarden soon.

In the mean time:

scripts.txt

Find: 5 setHit

Add: !"[player,\"legs\", (_fractures select 0)] call object_setHit;" !"[player,\"hands\", (_fractures select 1)] call object_setHit;"

Edit:

Add also this for setHit: !"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\object_setHit.sqf"

Sorry, I'll take a look at it... Originally the only people having this issue were people with the bandit skins, but if others are starting to have issues, I'll actually be sympathetic and fix it up... Just got off work, have a few obligations to take care of first, but with any luck I'll have it sorted out before the end of the night...

Also, I'm not sure if I'll have time before Wednesday to get to it (because after tomorrow, I will be out of country for 3 weeks and most likely won't have the ability to handle it), but I need to go through all the extra vehicles I added in for spawn and see which ones actually work and which ones don't... I have come to realize the some of the vehicles /say/ that they are spawning, but when you get to the spot there is no vehicle there /or/ if there is a vehicle there, it is a bicycle... This is most likely due to something blocking spawn/proper spawn of the vehicles... For some, it's just specific models... For others, it's due to Day Z having named the vehicles something else for the specific Day Z spawnable vehicle... So, this will all be reviewed...

1 person likes this

Any kind of clothing/skin change gets a 45 kick at the moment. not only the bandit skins :(

I have fixed this issue... I have also tested it out, swapping between Camo and Civilian clothes back and forth multiple times... Hopefully we won't see this issue anymore...

EDIT: Also, noticed that the Little Bird spawned invisible... Went in and made some modifications and upon restart, it should be there...

And that was the one I was actually wanting to fly I probably drove past it half a billion times already. Also I had found the plane it seems to have either spawned way up north or someone was actually skillful enough to land it on a hill. Either way it was destroyed while trying to take off.

And that was the one I was actually wanting to fly I probably drove past it half a billion times already. Also I had found the plane it seems to have either spawned way up north or someone was actually skillful enough to land it on a hill. Either way it was destroyed while trying to take off.

The AN-2 only spawns at the North West Airfield, so if it was anywhere else, someone landed it there

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0