Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HughMann

One Year

10 posts in this topic

An entire year I've been apart of the Ponyville community and mothafuckahs bothering me so I will finish this later.

EDIT: Now as I was saying...

An entire year I've been apart of the Ponyville community, and my life has changed more than I could have imagined. I've made friends, became an admin, and contributed to the community. A lot has changed in a year in ways I don't even think I could imagine. New faces coming, older members dropping by, this place has really grown since I last joined in one whole year. It's very hard for me to put my thoughts and feelings in wording I can accept, so I'm just gonna cut this paragraph short.

Come celebrate your birthdays talk about how much Ponyville has changed, reminisce about the old days and share hopes for the future (god damn that was the corniest thing I've ever written).

I had been saving this pic and now I get to use it, huzzah

9o0rQ.jpg

Edited by Hugh Mann

dis?

dis is da post u werked so hard 2 maek?

lol

loooooooooooool

guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrl you better check yoself before you wreck yoself

XjRx7.gif

3 people like this

I'm new here. Obviously I'm an amazing persion and the best thing that ponyville has ever seen. Ever.

/sarcasm

But seriously, I can't wait to meet everyone.

1 person likes this

Greezo did this to me. I cri everi tiem

I started by dropping by when I first started to play TF2 again in september. It was fun playing solly although I didn't know a fraction of what I used to know but, it was really fun. I loved the community and I loved messing with them even more because you never know the response you will get! It has been a up and down rollercoaster that helped me make new friends and find new victims mutual relationships!