Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ryanspr55

Grief Reports

8 posts in this topic

Thought I might start a forum for grief reports and such that way if somepony (mods/admins) are on the forums and not the server they can see any reports.

In other news there was a major grief at von's farm. I'm not sure if it was reported yet or looked into but, I thought I might bring it to the attention of mods seeing as how most of the farms in von's farm have been completely destroyed. I'm working on fixing them and they should be up and running again soon.

Anyway please report any griefs that have yet to be handled on this forum.

we COULD but now we have a collective area for all grief reports so that instead of waiting for only ONE admin/mod to get online or sending the same message to ALL of them they can just look at this forum.

Anyway there have been more griefs one at endergrind, one at Ironfarm, and one on Eclipse's house (minor).

Endergrind was destroyed in its entirety and Slender lost all of his items when he warped there and fell in the void.

Ironfarm has been fixed by scoot.

and I believe Eclipse has fixed her home.

Works for me.

I'll pin the thread up.

If you want a FAST response though, contacting us via Steam is still better.

@Dashie :

2 guys responsible for this major grief have been permabanned, they had been temp banned a while ago..

as for your house/terrain :

can-we-fix-it.jpg

just kidding, we (orca) will fix it... probably with a rollback of the area...or i'll help you hand fix it

1 person likes this

Anyways, my damage report is:

Damage to many buildings in vicinity of coordinates (surrounding houses and farms)

Loss of about 10 wolves

Sand generator has been tampered with and is non-functional

Lost about 14 sheep, 10 pigs, 10 cows, 20+ chickens

In short, my main house was heavily griefed, with "here-and-there" damage spread out across the area.

Edited by KevinSun242

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0