Ginger879

Post your in game username here!

121 posts in this topic

Same concept as the hit list. instead of knowing when to steer clear of electro, we now know when most of the people on aren't going to attempt murder at first sight :D

(Plus I don't know all you guys =P)

Ginger here.

Edited by Ginger879
1 person likes this

On the main Dayz menu there's an option to customize your character somewhere. You can't edit the name of a character or even delete a character, but you can make a new one with a more fitting name.

Mine is Richard, which is my real name. I'm a hero.

I also play on the server with La Forge, Nick, Derca, and Spooty. We're all friendly players, but would obviously shoot back.

I'm going to hope it is alright to post in here. I'm alpha142 on DayZ. I haven't played too much on your server, but I'm getting tired of server hopping and getting killed by hackers or clans. I'm hoping to make your server a more permanent home for myself. Ah, and I suppose I should say that I have never fired upon another player, nor do I plan to unless I am fired at.

DrShikima here. I'm wanting to get onto your servers but unable to find out if they're up or not. I also am looking to make a permanent home because I'm tired of hopping between servers with just my rucksack and the few items I can carry, dodging hackers and murders/bandits. Can anyone tell me how to get on as I can see only the ponyville one and that appears to be done with the public server not visible.

DrShikima here. I'm wanting to get onto your servers but unable to find out if they're up or not. I also am looking to make a permanent home because I'm tired of hopping between servers with just my rucksack and the few items I can carry, dodging hackers and murders/bandits. Can anyone tell me how to get on as I can see only the ponyville one and that appears to be done with the public server not visible.

Sorry, I was making a few changes to the server... Since there were no players online, I took it down for a few... We also moved to the private hive, so you'll just have to use the filter option "Ponyville.net" and the new one should pop up, once I bring it back up that is...

1 person likes this

Well, found this server a while ago on the DayZ MLP thread but didn't get on till today. We're thinking about making this a home server/meet up server for us. There's about 5 or 6 of us that might be frequenting this server a bit more. Oh, BTW, [CMC] Farsight is my tag in game currently, and we are friendly unless fired upon! At least I am.

Well, found this server a while ago on the DayZ MLP thread but didn't get on till today. We're thinking about making this a home server/meet up server for us. There's about 5 or 6 of us that might be frequenting this server a bit more. Oh, BTW, [CMC] Farsight is my tag in game currently, and we are friendly unless fired upon! At least I am.

I noticed you earlier when I was looking at the server stats... It's Pinkamena btw, just under another name...

It would be nice to see some more people, we used to average around 20 people a day on the public hive, but since moving to the private hive the numbers have been hovering much lower, with only about 5 or so people on at a time... I figure it'll be a few before we start attracting more as most of the servers are migrating to private hives...

Either way, nice to meet you and good to have you...

Tandycakes

Paranoid, but if I know you're friendly, I'll travel across the map through a neck-high ocean of zombies to give you blood and/or morphine.

The one and only Official "Derpy Hooves"

I prefer to be left alone or in a small group, but will help any pony in need if called upon.

SirriX where have you been hiding!!

If you are a regular on the DayZ Ponyville server, please put in your in-game username right in this thread in order to be whitelisted.

Whitelisting is clearing only a handful of players to join and play on the server, in order to stop hackers from joining.

The whitelisting will take effect soon, so make sure to let all regulars know about it. Also make sure that less than reputable people don't know about it, if you know what i mean.

Adding your steam ID to the name will expedite the proccess of being added to the whitelist.