Ginger879

Post your in game username here!

121 posts in this topic

My name in game is VankoTheBrony or Vanko. I don't like PvP, I have never fired on another player, and I am quite new to DayZ. Looking forward to playing with you guys!

Trying to put in effect a whitelist... Found a few solutions, but the network I'm using continually keeps crashing every few minutes... I'm also about to pass out from 13 hour shift + tylenol PM... I'm about to pass out, so I may have to finish my work up tomorrow...

Anyways, take care guys...

CPL <3

i dont think anyone wants you to push yourself, do it when you can :)

Being admin of a dayz server is a pain in the butt i know that.

You guys are doing a great job on it !

We don't need steam names, just in-game names for Day Z... I can go through the records and pull your BE GUID from that information (which, is what the whitelist runs off of)...

I'm not entirely sure how this will work, but I'm going to try it anyways... Worst case scenario, as I said in another thread, I'll password protect the server to at least keep the casual hackers/scripters away...

We don't need steam names, just in-game names for Day Z... I can go through the records and pull your BE GUID from that information (which, is what the whitelist runs off of)...

I'm not entirely sure how this will work, but I'm going to try it anyways... Worst case scenario, as I said in another thread, I'll password protect the server to at least keep the casual hackers/scripters away...

If you need help with the actual set up of the Whitelist, myself and [Acies] Schmidty can help you. We own a private WL server already functional

If you need help with the actual set up of the Whitelist, myself and [Acies] Schmidty can help you. We own a private WL server already functional

The only tricky part is getting it to run on a hosted server... It can be done, but seems to need to have a computer that runs the whitelister continually... I don't currently have that ability since I am in Germany at the moment...