Ginger879

Post your in game username here!

121 posts in this topic

Since a whitelist option cannot be currently supported, given restrictions by our host, I am merging this thread with the username thread...

Hey Neo its Daen, i.e HaiDer, I was just banned for not crashing a helicopter. I am replacing my current cd key with a second one so I can get back with my clan. But if you could un-ban me it would much appreciated.

Thank-You.

Has Nice Day

Hey Neo its Daen, i.e HaiDer, I was just banned for not crashing a helicopter. I am replacing my current cd key with a second one so I can get back with my clan. But if you could un-ban me it would much appreciated.

Thank-You.

Has Nice Day

Bans for helicopter crashes are false positives, I can handle this relatively easily... No need to do anything...

Hey Neo, I hate to put pressure on you or anything, but my team really needs me in there to pilot our chopper. I am the only person capable of flying without proceeding to smash it into a mountains.

Thanks for your time as always.

my friend Toaderz was whitelisted last night, but when he tried to get on to day is said he still needs to be whitelisted. Is there anything you can do, thank you.