Ponargonian

Gravity Falls

19 posts in this topic

I'm surprised how much I enjoy the show.

For a Disney channel show, it isn't too bad.

Naturally, favorite character is Dipper.

Reminds me of myself. If I was hilarious

I've seen a few episodes and I'm hooked. I'm making sure to record every episode that has aired thus far. I think that Disney XD is starting to do pretty well considering that it's getting good shows like Gravity Falls, Tron: Uprising, and Wander Over Yonder (because Celestia knows that that show is gonna knock it out of the park). And while I don't like the show and think it's very boring, unoriginal, and formulaic, I do have to mention that Phineas and Ferb is very popular among a lot of people nowadays even though, as I said earlier, I don't think it's very well done in the story department.

And somehow I missed this thread. :l

My favorite character is Mabel because she is completely random. I don't know about favorite monsters yet. My favorite episode is between Double Dipper and Fight Fighters.

And somehow I missed this thread. :l

My favorite character is Mabel because she is completely random. I don't know about favorite monsters yet. My favorite episode is between Double Dipper and Fight Fighters.

Fight Fighters was the first episode that I ever saw and, being a gamer, I found it hilarious and it got me hooked.

It's a pretty good show, my siblings got me to watch it with them. My favorite character is Grunkle Stan.

You know, I wasn't a fan of this show until I watched some episodes yesterday. Now I think it's pretty great and it kept me entertained with all the different personalities.

I'm surprised nobody's commented more on this with "Not What He Seems" being literally 10/10 best episode of any cartoon I've ever seen, probably rivals most shows' mid-season finales that I've seen. Anyways, "Tale of 2 Stans" is 30 mins long, NO COMMERCIAL BREAKS, and on July 13th. Here's to Disney hopefully not doing like an episode every month or something that will almost kill Gravity Fall's momentum. Oh, and teaser for "Tale of 2 Stans":