Calzone

Got some news?

38 posts in this topic

Post it here!

This is going to be our larger part of the News Ponies section where we report on Art done by members of the forum, won highlander matches, and news articles in the brony community and large events in world news on a bi-weekly basis.

If you see a News topic somewhere like CNN where something like a large earthquake, or just some national event

Post it here with a header, a link to the article, and the date (even if it's in the article)

I would encourage more fandom and brony news

Example:

9/22/2012

USA bans 20 Iran officials from the United Nations Assembly

http://www.reuters.c...E88L06G20120922

If you hear wind of who won a highlander match of any of Ponyville's following teams: UFF, SAFF, CL, PGHP

Post the results here with the header of who won the competition and on what date.

Example:

9/22/2012

UFF vs SAFF

Winner: SAFF

If you see an art piece that someone has created here (maximum two per member every two weeks (unless other circumstances apply))

Post it here with a URL link to the piece, the name of the piece, the name of the artist as well as a date

A LIGHT SKETCH DOES NOT CLASSIFY AS A FULL ART PIECE! you can post a collection of sketches from the same person however.

Example:

5/2/2012

Rainbow Dash bed

ColdCalzone

http://fc01.devianta...one-d4yfvdq.jpg

This keeps things tidy, and allows it to be organized easy as well as copypasted with minimum editing in the final article.

If there's anything else weird that deserves to be posted in the bi-weekly update, these are basic guidelines that you can just go off of.

Source, Origin/Creator, Date.

3-10-2012

Atillery shell hits a turkish border town, destroying a house and, according to the news channel, killing 4 children and a mother, although other sources say 3 children. It also injured 2 or 3 police officers who got rushed to the hospital. I expect chaos in the next UN emergency gathering.

Source: Use google, major events like these are all over the place.

Edited by Calamity

3-10-2012

Atillery shell hits a turkish border town, destroying a house and, according to the news channel, killing 4 children and a mother, although other sources say 3 children. It also injured 2 or 3 police officers who got rushed to the hospital. I expect chaos in the next UN emergency gathering.

An actual news site might help :I

3-10-2012

3 children, a mother and a woman.

Also, the news is like all over the place because Turkey is preparing for war?

3-10-2012

3 children, a mother and a woman.

Also, the news is like all over the place because Turkey is preparing for war?

What I am saying is you need to post a general title, a link to a news site for citing purposes, and a date.

for the second time, we need news articles and art. You can ask about having something in specific put in, but it's at the news ponie's discretion.

3-10-2012

I just hope it doesn't escalate into a war, because after the casualties would be far more than 4.........

breaking news: there's male adult fans of My Little Pony, and they call themselves.... Bronies?!? I didn't believe it either at first, but now my mind is blown

0.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/15/us/seeing-a-homosexual-agenda-christian-group-protests-an-anti-bullying-program.html

A Christian "family rights" group called the American Family Association is protesting a laudable effort to get students to interact with people they might normally consider weird (gays, lesbians, bisexuals, transsexuals, etc etc) in attempt to reduce bullying at schools because homosexuality is bad or something. Disgraceful.