AuraMix

[OFFICIAL] Message to Anyone

138 posts in this topic

Thread title is self-explanatory... or not. Post a message to anyone in the world whether it be your mother, brother, sister, friend, or significant other. Have something you really want to tell someone, but can`t? Have something you want to get off your chest, but need a way to do it? A crush, a backstabber, an annoying stalker?

Solution: This thread.

Only one rule: No responding to other people`s messages.

Okay more than one rule: You must abide all other forum rules.

Okay more than two rules: Messages must contain text.

Swear like a Sailor.

I'll start:

Even though we broken up for about over 8 months, I still love you.

Edited by AuraMix

A: Swearing isn't against the forum rules. If it was, the site would be a contradiction since it has the word "shit" in the banner. It's only against the forum rules to use derogatory terms against certain people. General swears are ok, it's just when it gets personal when it breaks the rules.

B: My message: You have bullied me and pushed me around for 6 fucking years. I am tired of your shit.

I'm sorry i lied to you, and pretended i loved you. But you knew from the start that i had no interest in you! Stop crying over spilled milk!

THAT MEANS NO SWEARING!

Actually, we can swear here motherfucker.

Edited by Xenmas
1 person likes this

THAT MEANS NO SWEARING!

Although it's not in the forum rules, it's perfectly okay for someone to request this in a thread. So please show respect for other's wishes.

rule breaking bellow, sorry

I'm sorry i lied to you, and pretended i loved you. But you knew from the start that i had no interest in you! Stop crying over spilled milk!

That's... really really harsh. Like, borderline evil harsh.

Might return later for a propper post

THAT MEANS NO SWEARING!

Although it's not in the forum rules, it's perfectly okay for someone to request this in a thread. So please show respect for other's wishes.

The motherfucker part was a joke. And I replied to that because he/she said it was in the forum rules.

Sorry if it came off any other way.

That's... really really harsh. Like, borderline evil harsh.

I was kinda forced into by my friends. I said i wanted no part, but they just said "awwwwww... c'mon! it'll be cute!"

A month later, i'm pulling my hair out, and going through major depression, so i just said "f*ck it" and ended it before it harmed us anymore

She wasn't the only one that suffered that day...

Edited by Penny Doodle

You... Yeah you... You know who you are...

For a year, I was there for you as a friend, even when everyone else turned their back on you...

For a year, I was there to lift you up when you were feeling low...

For a year, I was there to praise and support you...

For a year, I gave you my spare time to make you feel less lonely...

And then... You get other friends...

Suddenly, you can't be bothered to join me in games anymore...

Suddenly, you can't be bothered to respond to my messages...

And final insult to injury, you have a "bad day", so you remove me from your friends list...

You know what? I was pissed at first...

But I don't care anymore... It's not worth it...

Maybe one day you'll stop being a child and realize that people other than you have problems, most of their problems being far worst than anything you deal with...

But most likely not...

Whatever...

Okay, so this is going to sound stupid and I'm not entirely sure how to go about doing it, by my message goes out to everyone on Ponyville. I would also like to stress the rule about not responding to other people's messages during this too. Please do not reply to this at all.

So what do I have to Ponyville? I'm sorry. I have to apologise to anyone I may have offended with my asshole behaviour over the past few months or so. woodledoodledoodle made a very good observation about me back in Janurary or Feburary that I was more angry then usual, at the time I thought he was just mistaken but now I understand that he was right.

So what makes Ponyville special that I have to write a long apology about my behaviour within the forums? Well this is the first community I have been a part of that I legitimately like every single regular. Honestly before this site I really didn't really give a shit about people over the internet, only my friends and family in real life, but this community has changed my view on that.

I've noticed a decline in my behaviour for quite a while, and I still think acting like an arsehole on the internet is pretty fun occasionally, but there is no reason to do this on a site where I respect each and every member. From this moment on I promise not to act like a douche, well unless someone really pisses me off but I think that happens to even the most level-headed of us. Also debate threads don't count. As a consequence of this, I will refrain from posting too often on this forum in the next few weeks or so. I can think of many reasons why this decline came about, the fact that it is the internet and personal issues are probably the two major ones, but that is no defence for bad behaviour.

Perhaps a major reason I am making this post is selfishness. I'm not going to deny that possibility and I think I most likely am since I know everyone here will forgive me, but do know Ponyville that am I genuinely sorry for everything I have done which has caused trouble for other members.

Apologies to:

Apple Gnome, Blankman, Calamity, Calzone, Cinnamon Groove, 2A03, Dollop of Mayo, DrayneO, Ferdsies, Flairity, flipflopfloop, Grapes, Haze, Hugh Mann, i0ncannons, Isildiogo, Jack, Jones McFly, King Specter, kman224, Koach, LOL, Lord Fluffy, LVL, Malcolm Reynolds, Malt Mix, McCloud, Mr. Kenyon, Mrs. Kenyon, Muffin97, Nikki Lyra, Owonyc, Ozy, Penny Doodle, PK Rockin', Racquerr, Rainbow Dash, Rainbro Dash, Ruby Flute, Sarge, Sherbert, Sonic Rain, Sparks, The Doctor, RKA, Thunder Specter, TwilightPixel, woodledoodledoodledoodle and anyone else I may have offended.

Thanks go to:

Apple Gnome, Calamity, Cinnamon Groove, Coffey, LVL, Nikki Lyra, Penny Doodle, PK Rockin, Rainbow Dash, Rainbro Dash, Sparks, TwilightPixel and especially to Calzone, Hugh Mann, Sonic Rain and woodledoodledoodledoodle.

Now I remember why I don't make serious posts. I also apologise for this basically long "Look at me!" post, but I really needed to say this. Sorry once more Ponyville and once again please do not reply.

Spoiler'd for eww...

You were warned. If you read past this, it's on you.

Your cat keeps puking everywhere. You should maybe get her checked out by a vet?

Don't expect me to clean it up, and don't expect the dog to clean it all up. Even she has her limits.

Hey you, please hate me. I really want you too, I don't feel like I deserve to have you as a friend. I'm but a fool.

You deserve someone better than me.

I sometimes wear a false smile to hide my tears in front of you.

I know you, and you know me. But I don't know myself.

Dear Nobody in Particular

What makes your thread [OFFICIAL]? Are there other, unofficial threads just like this one on the board? Do you have a license for this topic? Have you gotten some sort of formal approval from an authority figure and filed the requisite paperwork in triplicate to obtain the prestige of having [OFFICIAL] plastered onto the topic title in brazen allcaps?

Sincerely, This Guy

1 person likes this

Dear Nobody in Particular

What makes your thread [OFFICIAL]? Are there other, unofficial threads just like this one on the board? Do you have a license for this topic? Have you gotten some sort of formal approval from an authority figure and filed the requisite paperwork in triplicate to obtain the prestige of having [OFFICIAL] plastered onto the topic title in brazen allcaps?

Sincerely, This Guy

We should make one called [uNOFFICIAL] and see what happens.

1 person likes this

I'm sorry for the mistakes I made. I've learned a lot from them, and given another chance, I won't make them again.

I promise that I'll make you happy, as well as I can, regardless of the future.

1 person likes this

I hate you.

I despise every fiber of your being and I hate those around you by association.

You are everything I despise.

Really Mr. Big bad company? Making one of my beloved protagonist characters do something as stupid as THAT?! He wouldn't do that, even to a great friend. Don't make him go out of character to appeal to an audience.

Sincerely, the angry fan.

Applejack, you may be the most underrated and undeveloped pony in the entire world, but I still love you *hugs applejack*

Ever since I met you, I've felt this incredible attraction to you. We quickly became best friends, and did a lot of crazy and stupid shit over the years. It's been a total blast.

But recently that incredible attraction has become something more...much more. I'm sure you know, and I know it makes you uncomfortable. I'm sorry for that. I don't want to put strain on our friendship, but I can't help the way I feel about you, it overpowers me...

I just wish there was something I could do to make you love me.