AuraMix

[OFFICIAL] Message to Anyone

138 posts in this topic

I have grown to be smarter and stronger than you ever wished to be. You have tortured both me and my feelings. Little do you know that this game of cat and mouse is far from over. Your jokes are wearing thin and your strength has left you. I am becoming a powerful person, the one thing you thought would never happen. I am leading others like me to happiness in their lives. But do not worry, I have not forgotten you. Your sitting there laughing to yourself at the mockery you put me through. I will return, and you will not live to see another day.

I'm sorry I haven't been talking to you guys much...I have been SUPER busy with college, and trying to keep my friends and family happy...

I haven't even had time to maintain my personal health which almost ended me in the hospital...but I don't want to seem selfish here, so I will stop talking about me...

Anyways, I hope that you don't feel that I have abandoned you...I really love you, I really do...I want you all to be very happy... Just with all of this stress I can hardly manage to think straight.

I hope you have a very happy and peaceful day.

and as always, I love you ;)

-sonic rain

I'm sorry. I don't even know why I am.

It's been 3 years... You cheated on me, lied to me, destroyed my social life and hurt my feelings... Yet I'm the one saying sorry...

I don't even know why I'm sorry... Maybe because I feel sorry for myself after what you did...

3 years is a long time... Yet I remember it like it was yesterday... The memories don't fade and the pain is as present as ever...

3 years... And all I wish for is to forget... Yet here I am... Unable to do so...

I'm sorry for what I did.... so so sorry... but it had to be done... I still love you, and I miss you a lot...... I'm sorry for being such an asshole and leaving you.... I'm sorry...

Note: These are seperate messages.

1. I love you, but I'm too scared you won't love me back.

2. I find you physically and mentally unnatractive in every way, and will never love you, but I can't tell you because that would offend people other than you.

don't read if you don't like anger and spite. i'm serious

You're a backstabbing witch and by god i hope you die like one for what you did. i will never forgive you for as long as i live. you ruined two months of my life and made me feel dead inside. and it wasn't just me. but so many other people suffered because of you. i hope karma bites you in the ass so god damn hard.

I don't know what to say. Ever since I left the first church I've seen nothing but pain. Relationships crumbled. Met new people, made new friends, but they did't seem to last or exist. I'm alone now. As much as I love you, I'm struggling to trust you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me, because I can't forgive myself. I can't stop looking back, wishing things didn't have to change. I know you've said you're proud of me, but I believe I've let you down.

I don't hate anyone. I love everyone I see. I can't bear to watch others get hurt, but I can't ignore it either. Yet as much as I want to help, I feel helpless. I. Want. Out.

I've known you since I was eight. We've been best friends since 6th grade. I thought you liked me, and I liked you as well. I thought we would get back together sometime, now that we were both more mature people. I had high hopes...

Then you called me depressing and emotionless.

You left me, even though we were engaged, even though you said you wanted to spend the rest of your life to me. Even though I moved a thousand miles to be with you, even though I've done everything in my power to make you the happiest woman in the world. You act like I'm worthless. Well I'm going to prove you wrong. I'm going to show you that you made a mistake. I WILL prove to you that I am NOT worthless. I will prove to you that I AM worthy of your love, that I AM worth spending the rest of your life with. You will regret the decision you've made, mark my words.

2 people like this

Hey you. You remember me? You probably don't. I met you a couple of years ago. I was that kid you gave $3 to because I wanted to buy some ice cream. I was constantly begging my "friend" to let me borrow some money for like 10 minutes straight. Back then I thought it was an act of generosity, but now I realized that it wasn't. You wanted me to shut up since I was kind of annoying and you were eating your food nearby. I never thanked you for that and I now I feel sorta bad for not doing it.

Also, I didn't actually buy any ice cream. I was too scared to walk up to the person selling it and ask. I just shoved the money into my pocket and walked off. I don't remember what I did with the money and I don't know why I'm remembering this.

God damn, cut the pretentious bullshit! Everyone has problems, and yours are only super important to you. So damn tired and stressed due to all of this.

I'm sick and tired of you instigating all these fights! People are allowed to feel how they want! Just because someone is acting sad, doesn't mean they are trying to be an attention whore! So shut your motherfucking mouth, and go get drunk and take a drive on the freeway.

I love you. I want to be with you for the rest of my life, but I'm about to give up on you. You act like a spoiled brat when things don't go exactly your way. You seem to have thought that I was a knight in shining armor that was going to give you the perfect, worry-free life. Well, news flash. There's no such thing as ANYONE who can give you that kind of life, but I will do whatever it takes to make you happy and make your life as wonderful as I can. That's all I can do. If that's not enough, too bad for you. You won't find another guy who loves you as much as you, who only wants to see you happy. I only hope you realize that.

Two here:

Glad you like jumping to conclusions.

No matter what I say, you'll hear what you want to hear, not what I say.

Like everything, there's a balance, and when you tip that balance, people get miffed.

Threats, insults, and derogatory statements just make people think less of you.

OPLSOPLSOPLSOPLSOPLSOPLS

PAY ATTENTION

WE'RE DOING AWESOME SHIT

IF YOU'RE NOT SEEING THIS, SEE IT PLS.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Good luck.

**click**

4 people like this

Ever wonder where we'd be if your parents didn't move when we were younger. Would I be the nerd I am now? Would you be nearly as athletic? What would it of been like if the Internet was as widespread then as it is now? So many possibilities, it's neat when you think about it. :D

You were never meant to come here. NONE of this would've happened if you'd just stopped. But on you went, and for what? You think you're a savior, but your talents lie elsewhere. It takes a strong man to deny what's right in front of him. And if the truth is undeniable, I guess you choose to "create your own." The truth is that you just wanted to feel like something you're not; a hero. The only reason I'm involved is because you just can't accept what you've done. It broke you. You needed someone to "blame", so you cast it on me.

I know the truth is hard to hear, but it's time. You're all that's left, and we can't live this lie forever.