STARGAZER___

My Little SAW

64 posts in this topic

I want to play a game with you, ponyvilians. Not a normal game that you are used to, where a band of heros save the day. That's too old hat. Too predictable. No, I want to play a new game, where the only hero is the one able to make it out of his chair not dying. Regular Rps require some give and take from both sides. Here, I give the situation and you take your choice, hoping that your luck keeps running.

Do not think I play this game to watch anypony fail. Quite the opposite, I wish to see who can rise above in the most gruesome of circumstances. And there will be a prize for the first "contestant" (victim) to "complete" (survive) some odd number of traps. What kind of prize you ask? Well, considering my bits have never been touched in months, my current balance is over 20,000. That is the jackpot for the first winner of 20 traps. Don't worry, I keep fair score. As for consolation prizes after first, we'll just have to play that by ear (if you still have one, that is).

The rules to this game are simple, and easily familiar if you have ever played 'Zork'. I will take 1-9 contestants at a time into a short Rpsituation at a time. I set the scene, and predict what will happen. After that is up to your cunning and wit. Also, a new twist. Suppose somepony were to look into a drawer. Well, only he would see the contents, so why would I tell everyone? No, instead if only certain ponies see something differently, then I shall message them. After that they are free to post on this thread to tell the others.

This is not a traditional "Saw" viewpoint. You will not always have to do something gruesome to yourself. This is Rp, and anyone could do anything without regret. I only wish to find your tenacity through complex puzzles.

So what do you say, Ponyville? Care to play a game?

Don't forget your thinking caps. You might not have a head for one later if you do.

Count me into this little game of yours.

And yes, to prevent cheating, you can put some kind of magic preventing clamp on Pencil's horn

Yea, I was going to find ways to work around special abilities. Only a fair environment can truly jdge a person's tenacity. And as for your question, Jack, that is correct. I can't stand the sight of people hurting themselves just to stay alive. I prefer puzzles in order to stay alive. The only reason it is the same as Saw is the narration and the consequences of failure.

This sounds like fun(Evil laugh)

I'll rp as Black Beak: a Fomer Griffen pirate turn bounty hunter from far away from equestria

(if that all right)

Oh, I am very sorry. I have been just busy and I am still finalizing the first trap. Please keep your patience and I will get to you as soon as I can. Most likely I will begin Friday. (Btw, Muffin, I enjoy the Hetalia MLP picture. Made me smile to see someone else knew of that show.)

Again, my apologies. College has been really tedious and I never had time to get on today. Fortunately next week is fall break so I will have some time then. Again, sorry for the delay.

Ok. I will accept these 5 ponies for the first trap. Pencil Doodle, Jack, Royal Blue, Muffin97, and Major Mojo. Those who wish to join in on the game will have to wait for the next trap. Also, putting on final touches for first one so this Friday is a definite yes.

Hmm. Sounds interesting. I'm not a huge fan of role playing but count me in.

Only one condition.

I'm Lunar-Coffey. (Left on my avatar) That way I can maybe answer with drawings huahua!

Edited by Coffey

Sounds good, Coffey. I'll be sure to get you in the next one. As for you five, get ready to think before you act.

*Ahem*

Black Beak, Major Mojo, Eight, Jack, and Pencil wake up to the feel and sound of moving liquids around them. You notice that each of you are in bathtubs filled with water, which is what helped wake you up in the first place. Also, you each feel slight pressure around your back left hooves, like something is attached ....

"Good to see you all awake." A voice says over the intercomn. "I have been waiting to play this game with you. Don't worry," He chuckled, "This challenge is but an appetizer for what lies ahead. I wanted you to get your hooves wet before jumping into the harder stuff."

Pencil was blinking, trying to orient his eyes. He's never fully functional after waking up, especially now that he feels like he just got hit by a truck. He yawned, but as he did, he inhaled a large amount of foul tasting... bath water?

Pencil tried to get out, but realized he was held down by a strap around his leg. The smell of pony waste and excrement making him want to vomit, but of course, he didn't want to add to the smell

He heard a voice boom across the room, a powerful, demanding voice. Not wanting to be intimidated, Pencil screamed out to nothing in particular

"W-Who are you?! What do you want?!"

"What do I want?" The voice mocked. "I want to watch you kill each other in your attempt to get free. If you had been noticing earlier, the object attached to your straps are toasters, which don't quite sit well on the edge of your tubs."

As Pencil had been thrashing about, the toaster on the edge between Black Beak and Eight began to wobble.

"Looks like somepony better grab that before they go into shock."

*You have 1 post(so whoever is next) to stop the toaster from falling into the tub.*

Black Beak woke up with a start noticed the wobbleing toaster and the pony thrashing around

(Now since i don't have enof info )

(if all in one tub): Beak trys to stop the toaster but his talons were cained down, the then using his wings pushes the toaster on to the ground next to the tub

(If in a tub next to Eight) Beak trys to stop the toaster but his talons were cained down, the then using his wings picks the toaster up and holds in above him(only like 3inches above the water

Eight, already awake and listening to the conversation, looked around in fear. What the heck? Where am I? Still at the concert, or...

Water everywhere. Luckily, having music as his special talent, he had expanded lungs from trumpet playing. He looked around his surroundings, feeling the tug on his leg as he tried to float upward. He should have studied magic...ugh.

He closed his eyes. 4 yellow orange dots popped up. There was 4 others here. He looked up just to see the griffin stop the toaster.

He thought about the situation. If this...character...wanted to play this little game, he had some options.

1)play along

2)use reverse pshycology

3)die

Reverse pshycology sounded more suitable at the moment. He bent down to see what was on his hoof, instead of trying to break surface. He couldn't see what it was, but bit it anyway. Maybe he can get it off?

"I admire your resources, griffon." The voice spoke. "But your mind has still only kept you from truly escaping. First, the only thing chained to you is the toaster attached to your leg. Second, now that Pencil's toaster is dangling over the edge you will notice that you have just contaminated your escape route. The floor is covered with water and anyone stepping out of their tubs now will meet a grim fate. However, the only way to survive is to vacate your current locations within 60 seconds (30 posts) before the sprinklers above go off, eliminating any hope of survival."

The voice cackled off, and the sound of a timer began.

(Some extra rules Pencil brought up. Just because you die in a trap does not mean that you are out of the contest or have to start back at 0 wins. Each trap is meant as a mini rp, and I will tabulate the winners of each and have a scoreboard. Dying in one trap does not keep you from competing.)

(so that is a yes then. Great! The rules are pretty simple. I present the situation at first, and the people who are participating in the trap state their actions and then I present what their actions cause. Also, little side note, if you are the only person looking at an object and /or are the only one who can see it, I will message you privately so only you still know what it is. But after you know feel free to tell the others. If you die in a trap, it does not affect your overrall score and you can keep playing. First to 20 wins gets 20,000 bits. Everything I own on this joint, basically. You can rp as any character, but note that I might create devices to counter your special ability so being an alicorn is fine considering I could negate their attributes. I cannot get you in on this trap, but I will gladly sign you up for the second.)

1 person likes this