STARGAZER___

My Little SAW

64 posts in this topic

((Well, now that I'm back from this weekend, with 2+ pages of responses! WOW!))

I practically exploded from my submerged position in the water, gasping loudly for breath. Still hazy from the revival process, I barely had the time to place a steadying hoof on (Eight) to keep him from falling. All I could manage beyond that was to prop my head on the edge of the tub and weakly scan the room with my half closed eyes. (Frankly, due to my size, I was surprised that I had even managed to fit into that tub!) This is not where I was... before?

Edited by Jack-Pony

Pencil instinctively turned his head to the direction of the noise; it was some pony waking up late. He screamed

"DON'T MOVE" With all his authority, hoping the newcomer wouldn't end up killing himself or any of his peers.

Then Pencil noticed Eight shifting his toaster... Pencil was very skeptical, but let Eight do his work. All the while he was trying to climb out of the tub himself, moving his leg as little as possible

"Theres only two toasters left" Eight told Jack, the second pony to save his life. Hopefully he doesn't kill Jack too. "We can save everypony else"

10 posts down- 20 Remaining.

While Jack did manage to save Eight, he had to step over Pencil in order to do so. Jack's toaster, however, was the one that Eight had knocked in earlier so only one toaster remains on the edge of a tub. It is Major Mojo's, which was between Pencil and Jack. However, Jack's blind action to save Eight caused it to tip into Pencil's pool. Now only 3 ponies remained. Jack and Eight are balancing over both deadly waters now, and the sides of the tubs are slippery from all that splashing. 3 turns until death. You two must work as a team to survive this.

The voice came over the intercomn. "You ponies just don't learn. I expected some reason from you Jack. Shame all your 'powers' can't keep you from tripping."

"You!" I barked at the unicorn, no small amount desperate, "Levitate that toaster out of the water on the floor! Then we can hop down!"

I pointed with my muzzle at the toaster hanging off the side of the tub and into the water on the floor.

((Stargazer, you really need to describe the situation(s) in a ton of detail, or else this is going to be more frustrating than fun...))

"I haven't studied magic that much...but I'll try..." he tried to lift the designated toaster. He lifted it 5 feet before his horn sparked and it fell back in. He tried again, lifting it 10 feet before sparking. 3rd times the charm. 11 feet. He was almost ready to give up, so he tried one last time, finally it stayed, and he moved it to one of the active tubs just in case.

12 posts down- 18 remaining

(I said I would find a way to cancel powers when I deem. However, this situation is fine.)

Now all toasters are to the left of Eight, leaving the only exit on Major Mojo's side. Eight and Jack are still trapped shouldering each other over Pencil's tub, a toaster already in there. 1 post until the two of you slip in.

(I also apologize. I will try harder in the future to give you better pictures. I just wanted you people to look first, but whatevs. I would give a hint on how Jack can save both Eight and himself, but that would not be fair to Pencil and Muffin.)

With a deft motion of my head, I scooped up Eight on my back and leapt down onto the now safe floor(?). I instinctively winced, expecting an electric shock from the floor...

13 posts down- 17 remaining.

Congratulations, you are now free to go.

Survivors:

Eight, Jack, und Major Mojo, who surprisingly made it through without ever posting.....

Scoreboard:

Eight-1

Jack-1

Major Mojo-1

Give me till Friday and I will come up with another death trap for the next group. There are two openings left for that group.