I was banned?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 ski_frii

ski_frii

Blank Flank

• Brony

Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:49 PM

My in-game name is the same as my forum name, ski_frii.

I have never been on these forums, and quite honestly will never come back. However, I hope to continue playing on Ponyville Team Fortress 2 servers. I am not sure how this is supposed to work, so I will just tell you what happened. I was playing on Dustbowl on Ponyville Dallas. I was not cheating or micspamming. I was not spawn camping or doing anything against the rules. My spray is the default one. Without notice, I was kicked from the server and told I was banned. I was not given a reason or the name of who banned me. The only thing it said was to complain about it on this forum. I can provide more information if neccessary, but I would like to know who banned me and why.

I don't really have any proof of my credibility. I have 800 hours of TF2 and and ranked around 300 on Ponyville Dallas. Maybe some of the regulars there will remember me, you can ask them if I seem like a cheater.

#2 anjirocool

anjirocool

Giant pink dildo.

• Parasprite

Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:56 PM

According to sourcebans, you were banned for "General Exploit of Game/Map/Server"

#3 Skydragon

Skydragon

Overlord of Darkness

• 20% Cooler

Steam Profile

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:32 PM

You were doing something that you shouldn't be doing without realizing it, it happens to a lot of people in every community server.

What were you doing exactly before you got banned?

0110000101110100011000010111001001101001001000000111000001101111001000000110011001110101011011100110111001111001

#4 ARIZONAICEDOUTBOYS

ARIZONAICEDOUTBOYS

WILL SUCK COCKS FOR FREE

• 20% Cooler

Steam Profile

• Toki - Offline
    Since: Today, 06:45 AM
    49.3 hrs last 2 weeks.
    Add Friend

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:42 PM

You were playing Sandvich heavy, its a bannable offense

#5 Scootsy Wootsy Woona Time

Scootsy Wootsy Woona Time

The Omni Pony

• 20% Cooler

Steam Profile

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:47 PM

Playing Sanvich heavy is not playing as intended and not helping your team.

Some may find it funny but others do not appreciate an anchor you made yourself. You can goof off but please help your team by playing normally.

Your ban is one day and will be gone by tomorrow.

#6 ski_frii

ski_frii

Blank Flank

• Brony

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:58 PM

I guess that makes sense. I was playing sandwich heavy on plr_hightower but was playing heavy seriously on Dustbowl. Maybe the admin thought I was still playing sandwich heavy. I just wish that I had recieved some kind of warning.

#7 Daring

Daring

Wonderbolt

• Parasprite

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:58 PM

You're kidding me.

The MOTD makes it clear NOT to play Sandvich Heavy and yet someone still does. I sure-as-hell hope you learn your lesson, because Sandvich Heavies AREN'T tolerated around here. If you really want to be one, there are idle servers where you're free to do whatever you want - go do it there.

Track my KSP missions! Updated as I crash launch missions that reach their intended destination.

If we could perceive time as it really was... what reason would grammar professors have to get out of bed?

#8 ARIZONAICEDOUTBOYS

ARIZONAICEDOUTBOYS

WILL SUCK COCKS FOR FREE

• 20% Cooler

Steam Profile

• Toki - Offline
    Since: Today, 06:45 AM
    49.3 hrs last 2 weeks.
    Add Friend

Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:02 PM

Well Sarge is slow at being an admin, he was gonna ban you when it was still Hightower.

#9 ski_frii

ski_frii

Blank Flank

• Brony

Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:04 PM

I have learned my lesson. I'm sorry, had I known it was against the rules I would have not have done it. I had assumed was not against the rules because I see sandwich heavies and spycrabs fairly frequently on Ponyville servers.

#10 ski_frii

ski_frii

Blank Flank

• Brony

Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:06 PM

I understand what happened now but don't know how to close the thread. I would appreciate it if a Forum Moderator did it.

#11 Scootsy Wootsy Woona Time

Scootsy Wootsy Woona Time

The Omni Pony

• 20% Cooler

Steam Profile

Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:06 PM

I have learned my lesson. I'm sorry, had I known it was against the rules I would have not have done it. I had assumed was not against the rules because I see sandwich heavies and spycrabs fairly frequently on Ponyville servers.

Yeah.. unfortunately we can't catch them all. This one was reported to me.

I'll relieve the ban. You didn't do something MAJOR.

#12 ski_frii

ski_frii

Blank Flank

• Brony

Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:08 PM

Thank you. I won't do it again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Change Theme!