LOL

Road Trip

195 posts in this topic

You guys totes forgot about me. I can already drive and I have my own car. WHUT NAO.

where the fuck do you live you sexy hound

You guys totes forgot about me. I can already drive and I have my own car. WHUT NAO.

Prepare your anus.

I MEAN CAR

so we need to make a list of who's in who's car

any special requests on who you want to be with, post them here so we can figure it out.

I need to be with LOL.

1 person likes this

Same here, suck it.

Also, I have to be with everyone in the whole shindig.

Prepare your anus.

I MEAN CAR

OKAY

THIS IS MY CAR

2rpbno9.jpg

REQUESTS ANYONE? IT'S A 4 SEATER, THERE'S TWO SMALL SEATS IN THE BACK AND LOTS OF SPACE IN THE TRUNK, I'M RESERVING THE PASSENGER SEAT FOR MY FUCKBUDDIES ALONG THE WAY.

EDIT: Wait, actually, if you guys are serious I might wanna be in on it. I dunno why you guys chose summer 2016 because that's totally random but yeah. I live in Pennsylvania, around an hour away from Grapes and about 2 1/2 hours away from Cinnamon if I'm not mistaken. I have my own car and I will be able to drive unless I wreak up my car or something before then. My car is in-fact the car in the picture above excluding the edits I made and it is a four seater.

Edited by Darkwing
3 people like this

if we are all actually going to this road trip, i figured we would need to list the necessary things we would need to know in case of emergency. Ex. Type of food in case of allergy, Things like sickness or i guess disabilities. We should also list things we can offer on this road trip. Ex. Can drive, has a car, is rich, can get us laid in 2 sec is possible, has a relative we can possible bunk with. stuff like that, Also things we need to bring on this trip. Ex. Gas Money, Food, Entertainment, MONEY!!

2 people like this

Also, since this is a real thing, I'm going to request if an Admin can move it to the Meetups forum. Please.

EDIT: I agree with Finn, we should list our allergies, contacts, relatives, etc.

First, My allergies; None.

Second, My contacts in the states; None.

Third, My relatives in the states; None.

Yeah. CANADAAAAA

Edited by LOL

This is both intriguing and disturbing.

It sounds like a death wish, but a fun death wish.

1 person likes this