LOL

Road Trip

195 posts in this topic

Just bring your own food from home that won't get spoiled, precooked, etc.

You'd have to bring a good 2 suitcases of food per person, humans do tend to eat a lot

Plus, that shit's nasty...

Summer 2016? Hellz yes.

Just a warning, if you let an admin in my car (If I have one by then) I will take them home with me for psychological testing and consensual rape.

Edited by Ponargonian

and that's just one way. Remember everyone has to go home sometime, so either reverse trip to drop off, or make another loop.

I say we all just live together.

Forever.

>housparteeallthetiem

happy_people.jpg

>Us in 3 weeksPonies_dead.JPG

Edited by Ponargonian
4 people like this

We need people to post if they're driving or not, and if they are, what type of car they have and bank card number how many people it can hold.

For example, I'm not driving, but if I was, I'd say "I have a mini-van that can hold 7 people." or something along those lines.

Let's say we all had the money to get our hybrid sexxed cars to cut down on gas prices while driving, and let's say we all manage to not die with one another in the same vehicles.

Now let's say we actually did go and pick everyone up and get everyone together in however many years from now.

What the shit would we actually do?

Gather around the campfire.

And sing our campfire song.

2 people like this

Let's say we all had the money to get our hybrid sexxed cars to cut down on gas prices while driving, and let's say we all manage to not die with one another in the same vehicles.

Now let's say we actually did go and pick everyone up and get everyone together in however many years from now.

And Burger King.

What's the acceptable time frame for a 9/11 joke?

I mean for a hyper-patriotic-over-sensitive country like the states it's like, what, 400 years?

Our C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song!

What's the acceptable time frame for a Hiroshima joke?

I mean for a hyper-patriotic-over-sensitive country like Japan it's like, what, 400 years?

Fixed that for you.

Also, I can't believe I'm surprised someone turned this into an anti-America thing. How did that catch me off guard?

Nah, for Japan it's more like 2000.

2 for an earthquake joke because they get those all the damn time

1 person likes this