Suitaloo

Let us discuss best pone without referring to her as chicken!

26 posts in this topic

!scootaloo !scootaloo !scootaloo !scootaloo !scootaloo !scootaloo !scootaloo !scootaloo !scootaloo !scootaloo

!scootaloo !scootaloo !scootaloo !scootaloo !scootaloo !scootaloo !scootaloo !scootaloo !scootaloo !scootaloo

Edited by SirRobin

I had something, like a paragraph or two, I wanted to say in regards to this subject but when I got ready to type it just kinda fell apart and dispersed to the corners of my mind. Maybe it will come back to me later.

The other thing I was going to do was post these two videos I made, one featuring Scootaloo, the other starring Scootaloo.

The Golden Chicken of Bahoudin

Scootaloo's Brain

Note: While the second video may not be flattering I made it for lulz and for video editing practice. Scootaloo is actually a character I like.