Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Suitaloo

BRONYCON 2013 IN BALTIMARE!

15 posts in this topic

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/11/bronycon-2013-moves-to-baltimore.html

Bronycon 2013 is here in my hometown of Baltimare and I could not be more excited! I would love to get a gathering of you guys here because tickets are going to be on my graduation, christmas, and birthday list. I am so ecstatic right now! I want to see you guys there too! DISCUSS!

I heard, was a bit shocked considering that it was supposed to be a fairly local convention. Though Baltimore is about 3 hours or so away from here so yeah, roadtrip <:

I'll consider going but I'd honestly still prefer it to be in NY/NJ.

i know some of the guys who are staff for bronycon got any questions shoot it over to me they told me and alot of the boston bronies

I doubt Bronycon will ever get any closer to my hometown (only 1 hour away this time), so this is the best opportunity for me to go. I just hope my parents will let me.

30,000 people can fit in the con ,tickets will be sold at the door ,this venue maybe permanent spot. that's all they told us .

I really want to go, but I live all the way in Illinois, so it'll be difficult. The main issue is money, since I'll have to pay for transportation in addition to all the other things. My parents want me to get a job before doing anything. I've mentioned it to a few of my brony friends from school too, and hopefully I can get some of them to go.

I just checked bronycon.org to see what the price increase will be. The Early-Bird Three Day Pass only gets $5 off, so I assume the regular price for a Three Day Pass will be $70. Is that all, or is there more than what I read?

HOLD ON. I just found this in the FAQs. Look below.

A variety of discounts are available for those who act fast!

Early Bird Registration – For a limited time only, pre-register online for $10 off the Door Prices. This rate will be available only for the first 500 badges sold!

Pre-Registration – After the Early Bird period has expired, you may still pre-register online any time before the convention for $5 off the Door Prices

In addition, BronyCon offers special rates for our younger attendees:

• $30 off for attendees ages 13 and under
  • Free admission for children ages 5 and under

Age discounts are determined based on your age at the time of the convention.

Edited by Aura