D0C

The Discord Games

91 posts in this topic

I had this cute little idea in mind for an RP.

No story, no plot no nothing. Just your OCs and me as Discord.

I'll have each one of you put in a different sort of ambient, creating new obstacles and interpreting them every time you surpass the last one, and, determined by wether you fail or not, discord you or not.

All ponies, background and OCs alike, are allowed, as long as it isn't the mane six.

Every time you are freed or discorded, you may enter another adventure using another character.

A maximum of three may join an adventure at any given time.

I'll start as soon as I get at least one person, and insert in it anyone else who may want to join.

I am also allowed to use your characters to a small extent.

For narrative reasons.

Let the Games begin!

Edited by Disc0rd

Count me in. I'll be Frank Einstein

I know of Pencil Doodle, but I'll need your character's personality and traits.

Grey fur, yellow mane, unicorn. Special talent: math. Can manipulate anything mathematically with his magic. Personality: the avenging type. Warrior. Intelligent. Already has a "dark side" which he will become of Discorded. Frank is mostly driven by his heart

'Kay, let's start then.

*Ahem*

The land had changed. Space was irrelevant, time had no meaning. In this land of checkered ground, soap roads and floating pies, one could easily meet both inhabitants of Discord's first and second reign.

Our journey starts with two very different ponies. One was a genius who longed for fighting, the other a criminal who wished to stop running.

The one of grey fur angered at the world; how was it possible, that ground would so swirl?

He trotted along, wishing for normality, but crashed into the other pony, with little formality.

"Who were they?" you may ask, but patience my child.

'Tis the tale of Discord, whose mind was wild.

(This is your que)

Edited by Disc0rd

Can i join?

If i can i will be Jec

Jec is a changling who longed for an way to rid him self for a need to love, After meeting Nikola Tailsla, now takes a drug daily to feed him self (if he dosn,t take it he gose in to relaps)

He is very intellegent, haveing lived maney years(Changling have a long life span) he is 90 wich is about 40 years for a normal pony.

Jec also is very untrusting and tends to use other ponies

He also if very philsofical(can't spell) also a pessimisst

Discorded: do to his dark nature become happy, carefree, and naive

Can i join?

If i can i will be Jec

Jec is a changling who longed for an way to rid him self for a need to love, After meeting Nikola Tailsla, now takes a drug daily to feed him self (if he dosn,t take it he gose in to relaps)

He is very intellegent, haveing lived maney years(Changling have a long life span) he is 90 wich is about 40 years for a normal pony.

Jec also is very untrusting and tends to use other ponies

He also if very philsofical(can't spell) also a pessimisst

Discorded: do to his dark nature become happy, carefree, and naive

There are many things you can't seem to spell, but sure.

*Ahem*

And what of those who decieve by nature?

Surely a world of lies is nothing ahort of torture,

Distrust is a given, love is kept to one's self,

And everypony's heart is hidden on a shelf.

But the one changeling, of name Jec

Rather than die, went on a treck

To find the solution of such a curse

That all of Equestria would live in remorse....

Jec the changeling flew above the clouds, though this meant very little, as no matter how straight he flew, the distortion could have him very well crash into the ground as if he was diving. In a world of complete chaos, he had very little time to escape, for the drug that kept him alive no longer existed.

As he was lost in thoughts, he failed to notice the Baboon in a bomb hat gliding gently to the ground, using a ridiculously small umbrella.

It was also the size of a house.

Crashing into said baboon, Jec then spiraled to the ground, thankfully landing in a quarry of pillow bananas which broke his momentum.

As he looked up, he saw the most amazing sight: a fantastically handsome Draconeequs, made of all kinds of animals, staring back at him, malice in his eyes and said drug in his lion paw.

"Jec the changeling, correct?"

He asked, feigning confusion, as he stared at a small piece of paper as if an adress was written on it.

"I have a delivery for you."

Jec reached for the miraculous flail, but the Spirit pulled away before he could grab it.

"Ah ah," He said, wiggling a finger on his talon, "Don't you think you should earn your freedom?"

Impossibly, the thing sprouted up behind him, as if he was hiding there all along.

"Take me, for example. I had to fight my way to freedom, wait more than a thousand years to escape my stone prison, such as I am the amazing, dashing and modest draconeequs that I am."

He teleported in front of Jec once more, hovering in mid air behind a desk, his attire now being one of a white tuxedo and pulled back black hair, as he smoked on a cigar and twiddled his tiny moustache.

"Here, I'll make you an offer you cannot refuse."

The mismatch freed himself of his attire, and circled around said changeling. Three columns sprouted around, each one with a button upon them, one with the number forty-two, one with the word "God" engraved upon it and one with the letter "E" written on it.

"I shall give you a riddle," the mismatch said,"If you solve it, I shall give another, and more so until I deem you worthy of freedom. Shall we begin?"

*Ahem*.

I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I?

"Have fun!"

The mismatched dissapeared, an eerie laugh ringing in the air, as the floor started melting around the shapeshifter.

Jec had to think.

Fast.

"Well then" Jec said with a grin

"The Awnser is easy but before comply for your little game, what do i win? and what keeps me from leaving?"

The disembodied voice chuckled, then answered in sing-song:

"Why, my dear shape shifter, is it not obvious?

The one thing that keeps the rest oblivious,

That which keeps you from feeding on love,

The potion, the elisir, the magical drug!"

"Well then if Thats the case" Jec say with a small chuckle

Jec walks over to the button with the Letter E one it, and pushes it

The genius and criminal swapped glances,

Unsure to shake hands, or run for the lances,

but before either of them could make a move,

they were soon sorrounded by an impenetrable grove.

An eerie laughter seemed to draw closer, and finally, He appeared, and Pencil game Him a name, for he had been warned by Celestia: Discord.

"Oh, how fun! More ponies to play with!"

He put an arm around the thinker,

"I'm gonna call you Chubby-Wubby!"

He picked up the criminal and held him high, like a newborn son.

"And you, I'm gona call you sketch book!"

Discord teleported away, leaving Sketch Book to fall.

"Outside this grove is a possible ally, but to reach him, you must first solve my riddle. Oh, I just know we'll have a ton of chaos going on here!"

A sort of box appeared before them.

"This box contains whatever you wish it to, but only one object will open your path. You must carry it together, one to imagine and one to bring it."

On the other side of the grove, some branches shaped like bars kept a pack of savage creatures from tearing the ponies apart.

"But there's a catch, for you see, if you imagine the wrong object, the Timberwolves will be released!"

A maliscious cackle ringed throughout the makeshift woods.

"I never was, am always to be. No one ever saw me, nor ever will. And yet I am the confidence of all, To live and breathe on this terrestrial ball. What am I?"

Edited by Disc0rd

An amused chuckle rang, as the columns dissapeared and the floor became solid once more, a dirt road posing itself across the scenery.

"You did it! I knew you would, you crafty changeling you."

Discord reappeared to give the changeling a nugie, and then abruptly teleported in front of him.

"Now, next riddle! See this dirt road? It goes on, forever and ever, never stopping, never ending. But you will find, along this dirt road, are dreams and nightmares of those who are past, who'll decieve you and change you if you stay too long."

He gave a sly grin.

"You are not allowed to stop, only to walk. Once you solve this riddle, the road will dissapear and, depending on you answer, you'll be in a given location."

He rubbed his hands together.

"Shall we begin?"

Imeediately, Jec was tormented. He saw his Queen, punishing him, for not wanting to feed. He saw the ponies that had loved him, that he had loved, drained and dried of all their emotions, ready to die in his arms. The voice chuckled away during all of this.

"I am always hungry,

I must always be fed,

The finger I touch,

Will soon turn red"

Just looking at the hybrid Dragon, Bird, Lion... thing... filled Pencil with utter disgust. If there was one thing he hated more than dictators, it was narcissists; specifically the ones that act like they can get away with anything.

He wasn't too fond of the nickname either. Sketch Book? What is that suppose to mean? is it due to the fact his cutie mark is a pencil? It seems pretty uncreative if that's the case. Maybe it's some kind of cosmic bullsh*t that not even he understands...

Instead of asking questions, Pencil turned towards Frank and brought up the current issue; the riddle

"So, Mr. 'Chubby-Wubby', i have a brief idea on what the answer could be, but riddles were never my strongest point. What do you make of this?"

Jec felt pain in his stomach, he had begun to relaps

Looking at all the pictures tormenting him

"I am always hungry,

I must always be fed,

The finger I touch,

Will soon turn red"

"what could it mean" his head was spinning, "Damn this relaps"

The pain in his stomach was worse now, like a fire in his stomach

"Fire, thats it, Fire" he thought to him self

"Fire" he shouts "Fires the awnser"

"I was never the major in words. That would be my step brother. But, I can give this a shot. It can't be seen. It doesn't exist but always will be. I'm guessing the future. But living and breathing?"

He had no time for this child's play while his wife was in the hooves of Vek.

Pencil noticed that he and Frank had a similar thought process, and allowed his tone to rise in appreciation

"Clever, and very similar to what i was thinking; i guessed that it was tomorrow, 'doesn't exist but will always be'. What should we say?"

"But technically, tomorrow is the future. And the average pony tends to plan and worry more about tomorrow than any other date in their future"

"Yes, we shall"

Pencil said as he picked up the box, shaking it slightly in his nervousness

"I'll imagine it if you bring it to"

He has tested them, they have passed,

But what will happen once they face their past?

Nightmares come to life,

Dreams flee the strife,

And only He will be left to last.

Suddenly, the dirt road was gone, replaced by a strange cave of charred corpses and burnt walls, whilst the chuckle once again was heard throughout.

"Very good, my little changeling."

The creatureappeared before him, but in a different form.

He was a charred corpse of what was once the Changeling Queen, though his mesmerising golden eyes gave away his true nature.

"Fire, my dear, is indeed the answer."

He said, as he slithered around the form of Jec, now weakened.

"Fire burns. Fire kills."

He waved a hoof at their sorroundings.

"You recognise where we are, yes?"

He chuckled.

"The hive is burning, the hive is burning!

Quckly, quickly, put it out, put it out,

From here on there is no turning!

A Changeling child, quite uncouth,

Has burnt the Home and all within,

Some even say he did it with a grin."

The mismatch laughed evilly, and turned to the struggling changeling.

"Your nightmares are mine to rule, little Jec. All your past sins, all your faults now gone memory, wouldn't it be so much easier just to... forget?"

As he said this, the demon touched Jec lightly on the forehead with his eagle talon, and the magic, mixed with his current weakness started taking hold.

Suddenly, he stopped.

"Here is your reward, deciever. Forgivness. I have made you forget."

He stood fully erect, now back to his normal form.

"I will not bring you under my control yet, I am having too much fun. But I will absolve you from your guilt."

He presented him with a cowering blue pegasus, her messy mane and bruises indicating a turbulent event in the recent past.

"And so, Liar of Forms, I present you a gift: nourishment."

And so, the Bringer of Despair dissapeared, his laugh as chilling as ever, but it all it did was mix in the swirling emotions of the now slightly amnesiac changeling.

-----------

A ringing sound could be heard withing the grove.

"Time's up, my little ponies! Hurry now, or the big, bad wolves will get you!"

At these words, the branches started to ever-so-slowly recede, bringing panic to the Criminal and the Genius.

(Note: Jec still remembers his past, but his feelings towards the events have become neutral, as if he was an outsider who cared very little)

Edited by Disc0rd

At this point, Pencil was slowly starting to panic. Death at the hands of a Timberwolf was not his ideal way to go...

"For Celestia's sake Frank! Assist me in bringing this ideal forth!!"