Andreas_A._Fox_II

Looking to start a new Rp with anyone who wants to join

316 posts in this topic

Hey guys. my name is Andreas Alexander Fox II. but you can call me andy for short. i'm looking to start a new RP and i was wondering if anyone would like to help me out with this. Send me your OC's background and i will send a message back letting you know that you can join. I have just a few rules.

1.) Be nice to everyone else

2.) No bullying

3) Have fun

hey guys. i started this rp with my other account but i lost the info to it. Im still Andreas_A._Fox_II. The theme is just an average day in ponyville and there is a place out by there thats all dark and mysterious and there are mythsw of savage beasts that live there. there's a place called Hookfang Ridge. that's where i reside. and one of u which ever one u want, has a race with a friend and u win but u went too far past the finish line and end up stumbling upon my den. and then we will go from there. ok? now then. Wat r ur OCC?

An OC has entered!

Name: Cyber Pulse

Species: Pegasus

Personality: Friendly, but can at times be irritable if he is provoked.

Other details: Knows a lot about Equine Biology.

Name: Andreas Alexander "Kit" Fox II

Species: Arctic fox

Personality: kind hearted but get in his way and he will tear you in half if pushed to the limit. Very mellow and smart. Hard to anger

Other Details: vampirism has wrapped its dark embrace around him while he out an adventure. Doesn't feed off of ponies or the innocent. only the guilty ones feel the justice of his fangs. Loves Kids and is fun to be around once you get to know him. Loves apples. Any kind of apple he will eat so long as its not rotten. wears a black cloak whenever he goes out and can stand on 2 legs.

Name: [a mystery]

Species: unicorn

Details: He has a black, metal mask over his face. A grey hood over his head. He wears black armor, and a green cape.

(Sidenote: I know his age and name, but he is in this getup for the soul purpose of hiding his identity)

Call him: the Masked one or something.

Edited by Royal Blue

alright. I will start us off. *ahem* It was a normal day in ponyville and rainbow and her friends were out goofing off. rainbow got this crazy idead to challenge cyber pulse to race over to hookfang ridge.

"Hey Cyber Pulse! I bet you couldn't beat me in a race" challenged the rainbow haired pony to her friend. "what do ya say? u wanna race?"

Meanwhile over at hookfang ridge, a mysterious creature was munching on an apple wearing a dark cloak. "looks like i need to get more food. I'm running a little low. Where did i put my bag?" he looks around and puts the bag over his shoulder and gets down on all fours and walks over and stands on the ridge. He sees Ponyville and checks to make sure he has his money on him.

"If you say so!!!" with that rainbowdash took off towards hookfang ridge. "Come on slowpoke!!! I'm gonna win if you don't hurry up!"

"Now that i have my food. It's time to go back home as not to frighten any of the ponies here" said the cloaked figure. he got to the edge of hookfang ridge when he was tackled by both cyber and rainbow spilling his food all over. "you have to be Kidding me!!!!! That was all my food!!" he snorted in anger and didnt realize the horrified look on rainbowdash's face. He had scars covering his face from past battles with different creatures. he takes in a deep breath and sighs out slowly. "please. do me a favor..... and get off of me so i can go home."

if it's not too late to join

Name: Jeb

Race: Changling( his current form is that of a grey pegesus)

sex: Male

Personallity: He is wise and knows alot about a range of subjects, 204 as a changling is equal to a mid life pony in terms of age. After he left the hive mind of his queen he begain to starve and then he ment Nikola Tailsla and with his help created a drug that stops a changlings need for love. He takes a shot once a day and can go a week with out before he begains to starve.

OOC: put me were you need

"you two ponies. will you please get off m-.... yes i know i have scars..... too many battles. i just want to go back home so i don't end up scaring anypony." said the fox. "and my name is andreas fox II. not that you guys care." he lifts the ponies off of him with a powerful magic. he held his paw up and sat rainbow and cyber down on the ground gently. "i bid you guys good day" and with that, andreas got up and turned around and put his hood back up. all they could see was white eyes staring back at them from inside his hood. "it was nice running into some new faces."

The Masked one ran through an alley from a few of the gaurds that were after him. "GET THAT MURDERER!" Yelled the chief. He kept running before he was cornered in a...well...corner.

"You got the wrong guy!" He yelled, backing up more and more.

"You're coming with us"

"Not if I can help it." He bent down and rolled to his right, instantly grabbing that gaurd and swinging around him. When he got behind him, he kicked him so that he flew into number two. The third jumped on top of the masked one, quickly overpowered. As the masked one ran, he threw back 3 erasers, which exploded with sleeping gas.

The masked one ran, ran until he ended up in Ponyville. That was the last time he'll be visiting Canterlot.

He looked at a mediocre crowd. "What's the event?"

The sight of the hooded character in a green cape frightened them enough. When he took off his dood to show he was a pony, exposing the black mask, made them run in panic.

This mask wasnt a simple mask. It was high tech. One of his own inventions. So he probably looked like a monster.

The Masked one sighed. "MY NAME IS BLACK LIGHT!" He yelled, positive no ear was listening.

(No. His real name is not Black Light. But that's his alt name)

Edited by Royal Blue

Andreas looked over at the pony that was running from the guards. He whistled over at Black light. "come over here black light. you and i are both outcasts it looks like." he took his hood down to reveal the scars and eyes of pure white. "and if you're wondering, no im not blind. im a telepath and telekinetic and a master of the arcane arts. the only magic that can hurt me is unicorns with the intention to hurt me. other than that, thats how i got a lot of the scars along my face. and yes i can see just fine. don't worry. i don't blame you for a murder. whomever it was."

Just then they were interrupted by Cyber and Rainbow, who had followed them for the sake of them not being written out.

Rainbow: What the heck is going on?

Cyber: Are we interrupting anything?