Andreas_A._Fox_II

Looking to start a new Rp with anyone who wants to join

316 posts in this topic

Lutz just leaned on Teddy, nervously. "Wh-wh-who is that?"

"Now would not be a good time." Teddy told the fox and he started to walk to a restaraunt where he could get more accustomed to his new dad.

andreas raised an eyebrow at her. "what do u mean?" he asked looking at her. 

(sorry for the late rply guys but i have been busy)

Lutz ordered his first real meal. Teddy was happy to pay for it and talk to him. Lutz wasnt used to this kindness... "So. Can I meet your other friends you were talking about later?"

"Of course!"

(Sorry for not posting; I've been tied down with lots of stuff.)

"Well, I heard a conversation out here, so I wanted to come check it out."

"Looks like something is going on over there" Teddy said as he neared the Botique.

"I wouldn't know." Lutz replied

(sorry for the late reply guys. i forgot my password and i just got back on the computer from a tornado that hit last week and we just got power back)

Andreas looked around the botique and yawned. he laid down on the couch and was covered up by Rarity

"yes teddy. everything is fine. thank you. would you like some tea or something?" rarity answered teddy. She smiled at him after she covered Andreas up

"well just let me know if you want anything darling." rarity said walking off and getting teddy a cup of tea. She came back with the tea and bowl of sugar cubes. "Would you like any sugar in you tea darling?" She asked smiling

Rarity nodded and smiled as she put two lumps of sugar into teddy's tea and stirred it. She set the cup on the table in front of him. "Well, i hate to run but i have to fetch some supplies for a new outfit that im making for velvet. It's going to be positively adorable. Can you watch him until i get back?" Rarity asked looking over at andreas. He laid there on the couch snoring lightly. he smiled when rarity came over and kissed him on the head. "Sleep well darling. and when mommy gets back, you're gonna get your diaper changed. sleep well baby" and with that she was off out the door

Hey guys. my name is Andreas Alexander Fox II. but you can call me andy for short. i'm looking to start a new RP and i was wondering if anyone would like to help me out with this. Send me your OC's background and i will send a message back letting you know that you can join. I have just a few rules.

1.) Be nice to everyone else

2.) No bullying

3) Have fun

I would like to join, I'm a T~1 rper my Character Harmonia comes from Alicornia and is the watcher and maker of the elements, she's a destiny angel and leads the element and mane six to their destiny, She posses unimaginably powerful magic which she uses to keep harmony between the mane six and elements

She is a Princess but considers herself as an equal to anypony here's a sum-up of her:

Name: Princess Harmonia

Cutie Mark: The elements of Harmony

One Or Two Hobbies: Enjoys reading and playing with her appearance using her magic

Personality: Fun and loving while strict and watchful

Special Talent: Easily unites anypony together

That's pretty much all ^^

(Anypony is welcome to join in. Just know that my character is a fox. have you kept up on the story?)

Rarity came outside and smiled at teddy before she left. She walked off to the market to go and pick up some supplies."Hmmm..... I can't decide wether or not i should make it rainbow colored like rainbows dress.......Hmm.... Yes, i shall make it rainbow colored" She said smiling as she picked up some fabrics and different things.