Andreas_A._Fox_II

Looking to start a new Rp with anyone who wants to join

316 posts in this topic

"im andreas. hey rainbow? cyber?  do me a favor. dont follow me home. u wont like my house. u ponies call it the "Forbidden zone" i live at hookfang ridge" he spoke to cyber and rainbowdash. "don't worry my firend." he said looking over at the masked pony. "no one will find u where i live. we will clean ur name or im not an immortal night creature. and i am. vampipre. i dont feed from innocent ponies. i feed from the guilty of crimes. and u r not guilty. i can tell. come to my den and no one will find u." he made sure his face was hidden. "and u 2." he looked over at rainbow and cyber. " u can follow me if ur not too afraid of the rumors about the creatures that live there."

"Then I can't come. I am guilty. I almost brought eternal night on the planet, but I stopped myself and saved a princess. Ponies took it wrong and I was sent to the moon for a week before my execution. I escaped, but I'm technically dead.

I'm guilty. I can't come"

He ran farther away, but his high hearing aides in the mask still picked up the convo

"guilty of an accident. that i do not frown upon. u would have done me a favor actually" andreas said to the masked pony as he appeared right in front of him

"are u saying u wish to recieve judgement from the gods? fine. i'll judge u. now." with that he stands up on two legs and takes his hood off. he looks directly into the masked ones eyes. he stared intently. "ur soul, plagued by guilt it is. Innocent, u r. Mistaken for a murdering mad man, u have been. Guilty u r not. leave ur past behind, u must. look towards the future is the only thing u need 2 worry about. i stand for what is right and wat is just.i have a dark past just the same as u do. but i have left my past behind. u must do as i have and look only towards the future and live in the present. do not dwell on ur past." and with that he stands down and throws his hood up.

"if that is ur wish then so shall it be. no one will know ur secret identity my friend until as you have just said, the time is right. lets go before guards catch on and catch my scent and decide to follow us and then i will give them a real reason to fear me. i have certain abilities that allow me to harness the elements around me. i can creat volacanos, destroy villages with floods, etc. now lets go." he said to the masked pony and took off towards hookfang ridge.

Black Light followed, his cape fluttering behind him in the wind. "This is awfully kind of you" he thanked. "I want to warn you ahead of time that some evil ponies are also after me. Two of them. I hope they don't find us"

"it's no worry my friend. if they do find us, they wont make it past my magical barrier that i have put in front of my den. so no worries black light. now come on. i must warn u. i do have a bit of a bladder problem i do have to wear absorbent products to protect myself and my den. just so u know. my home is just up ahead." he replied to blacklight with a slight blush across his face as they approached the den. "just a word of advice that i thought u should know. Arencio Serionio" hey said as a magical barrier appeared and then disappeared. "just go on inside. the barrier is down." he said walking in. he took his cloak off and revealed the absorbant product he was wearing and not realising he was wet. he walked over and grabbed a robe and threw it on and laid down by the fire. when Black light walked in, he snapped his fingers and the barrier reappeared.

"you mean a snap with my paw?" he snapped his fingers again and a new diaper appeared in front of him. "oops. wrong thing. i dont know how that here." he said with a small blush across his face. he took it and sat it down in a corner somewhere. he sighed when he sat back down when he heard a squish. "great...." he siad witha blush

He took his mask off, and threw back his hood. "It's nice to have fresh air for at least one minute..." And after that minute, he put it back on.

His left eye was scarred. His right cheek too. His eyes were a crystal purple and his face was dark blue. The mane was also barely visible, as black. "I would tell you my real name, but the less you know the safer you are. I must admit I've never met a species such as you before"

"i have been alive for more than 200,000 years. i have fought everything. my magic is that of the ancients. i studied the arcane arts for 40000years. yet i still have to wear diapers. oh well. but if u say so my firend." andreas said picking up the diaper and going off to change. he came back and tossed away the dirty diaper. "thats better. nice hair by the way. my hair goes down bast my ankles if i stand on all 4. if i stand up, it goes to my back." then a female pony slammed into the barrier not realising it was there looking for a place to get out of the rain outside. "Arencio Serionio" said andreas taking down the barrier. "Avanti." he said in ittalian. "come in. she came in and sat by the fire. "who r u?' he asked.

"cecilia." she said. she looked at the diaper around the foxs waist. "diapers? ok then. do u mind if i stay here until the rain stops?"

"not at all." he replied "how about u my new friend? do u care if she stays?"

(yes and no. its half in the everfree and half on the edge of hookfang) "it's nasty out there." said cecilia. she walked over to andreas and grabbed his diaper.

"hey!" he exclaimed.

"relax. im just gonna fix ur diaper. its too loose on u." she replied and laid him down and fixed the diaper he was wearing. "all done."

"uh....thanks......" he siad blushing. "u didnt need to do that. oh by the way black light. theres a pile of hay over there or bed if u wish to sleep or lay down"

"So. Are you familiar with every creature that lives here?" Hopefully his greatest enemy that was banished to the core of the Everfree is long gone.

"just about. why do u ask." asked andreas. cecilia trotted by and laid down on the bed.

"so. ur name is black light. and ur name is anderas? but, y is he the only one wearing a diaper?" pondered cecilia.

"hes my friend. he doesnt wear them. but i need to. a little mishap happened a few thousand years ago and my bladder was damaged in afight with magical creature. tried taking my head off. but instead it at my side and ruptured my bladder. its healed now. but it was bad. i was actually found by i think it was.....whats her name? she has a horn and and shes purple.........i think her name was twilight sparkle or something like that. anyways, she took me in and cared for my injuries whie i was there. shes now my closest friend. but i still wear a cloak to hide myself from the others. especially the apple family. the chucked rotten apples at me when they saw me. so i took off and made a den here. twilight is supposedly worried sick about me. oh well.i cant go back where im not welcome. so i go there every now and then to pick up some supplies. just the necessities. but that y i wear these." andreas finished and he noticed that cecilia was out cold. "and she out. that a new one. anything else u would like to know black light?"

"Twilight? Funny. She housed me when I first moved to Ponyville until I could get on my feet. She hates my guts now. I almost killed her and then almost hurt her mentor, so she doesn't like me any more."

A rustle was heard outside. Then a sound of a magical lazer.

andreas threw his cloak on and popped his joints. he walked and sat at the mouth of the den waiting. "those who come near me or my friends will be obliterated" he said with a field of fire surrounding him

Two shadows were moving toward them, the one behind continuously shooting at the other.

As the front one got closer, his horn became apparent. His coat was green, as well as his eyes. And his eyes were filled with terror. The projectiles finally hit him in the leg, making him fall forward and roll. The other one came into view. Red coat and red eyes. Both unicorns extended thier wings. Green one one the ground and red one to intimidate. Alicorns? "Game over, Nate" said the red one. He was walking now, sure his target was down.

Edited by Royal Blue