Andreas_A._Fox_II

Looking to start a new Rp with anyone who wants to join

316 posts in this topic

andreas used hise telekinetic abilities and picked up and the walking pony. "no. game over for u." he said staring at the pony in the air. he pinned him to a tree and walked over to the pony on the ground and picked him up. "are you ok?" he asked and looked back over at the alicorn he had pinned to the tree gasping for air. "what business do u have with this pony?" he asked taking his hood down

andreas lets red moon go and  as soon as he hit s the ground, andreas pins him by his body to the tree using his psychic abilities. "red moon. speak. tell me wat has happened. and u my young green alicorn friend....." andreas said putting nate down. "tell me y u r being chased by this red alicorn."

"then both of u better leave my home now before i get mad and obliterate u." andreas said with a fiery cloak surrounding him as he stood up on two legs and got in a fighting stance. "i will count to three and if u arent away from my friends and my house, u....shall...both...die,,,"

"You can't burn me. I am the element of fire!" Red claimed.

"No. Prism is who I've betrayed. That's the king that brainwashed Red. I'm running away from him! I need help!"

"then get in my den before i set u ablaze.." andreas said to nate. he turned and looked at red moon. he walked over to him and wrapped his tail around his neck and slammed him into the ground hard. he then lifted him into the air and grabbed him with his paw and used his claws to keep a hold of the redd alicorn as he drug him into the den and dug his claws into the back of his neck. "speak u imputnent little worm or i will destroy u. u may be the element of fire.... but im the god of fire...." he spoke in a deep tone with eyes whiter than snow and peered into the eyes of red moon. "ur fire can not overpower that of which has lived for 200,000 years."

andras does the same. "im the guardian of light buddy." he said grabbing red by his throat. a bright white ligh came from his paw as he started to absorb his light energy. when he was done, red tried to teleport again but couldnt. he tried to use his magic but he couldnt do that either. "you face judgment." he picked up red moon and thre him as hard as he could by the throat into the dent wall. "y r u pursuing this green alicorn?"

"My king says so. We must not disobey orders" red said.

Nate looked, frightened, at Black, who was glaring at him. "I still don't trust you" Black said, "but if Fox trusts you, I will try. What is your name"

"Nate Shore. You?"

"Black Light"

andreas took a bite out of red moon and started lapping up the blood that came from the bite wound. he decided he had enough and stooped. he chucked nate all the way to canterlot to princess celestia's dungeon. " he shall not bother us anymore." andreas said walking back towards his den. he looked over at nate. "wat is ur affiliation with that red alicorn?" he asked.

"i see." he snaps his fingers and the barrier comes back up and this time makes it look like no one is in the den. "so, y did this king order ur execution?"

"Because I was going to ruin his plan. When he ordered it, everypony in the world saw me as the bad guy. And now you see where I am"

"by the sounds of it, the king is the bad guy. u should just tell me ur real name blacklight. i can help u clear it. but i cant do that unless i know ur name. no pony that knows wat im capable of or where im from, will dare mess with u as long as u stick beside me. those gaurds that were coming after u, y do u think they didnt come after u when they found u agian. u were standing by me. they picked up ur scent, but they were too afraid to come near me. i have many ways of clearing ur name. but my favorite is actually diplomatically. i hate violance. its caused so many things and has barely made anything better  but made them worse. i use violance when violance is needed. which is rare considering people are too afraid of me." he explained and then there was a knock on the wall from the outside. he looked and saw the legs of a purple colored pony. he recognized them. they were twilights. he waled out of the den and greeted her. "hye twilight."

"hey kit. u really should come back to ponyvlle. rarity and aj and fluttershy, and pinkie miss u so much." she told him taking his hood down and carressed his cheek.

"i'm sorry twi." he said. "i wish i could but i dont want to frighten anypony. i cant even go to sweet apple acres without scaring ponies off. especially applebloom. i made her run into an apple tree i scared her so bad. but u can bring them here. i dont mind visitors. it would be good to see them again. and tell aj to bring one of her famous apple pies and a barrel of cider. but anyways  twilight. it was good to see u again." he saide hugging her.

she hugged him back and kissed his forehead. "i will. u just behave. ok sweetie?" she asked. "and before i go, do u need changed?"

he blushed deeply. "twilight.....not in front of my friends." he said putting his hood back up.

"alright come here." she took paw and walked behind the den and changed him right there. they came back around and she kissed him on the head once more. "remember baby. behave...."

"i will mother." he said groaning a little.

"good. bye!" she said trotting out of the everfree forest.

andreas walked back into the den and saw nate and cecelia giggling. "oh shut up u 2."

"My true name is Tedapple Dedekker. Teddy. Papers say I'm dead though, and it has to remain as such"

When Twi walked in, he hid

"teddy." andreeas shot a look at nate who was still giggling. cecilia knudged him and he stopped. "i though i said to shut up." twilight walked away and then came back 30 minutes later with Aj, Rarity, Rainbowdash, Pinkie, and fluttershy. andreas was passed out in the fire trying to keep warm.

"kit?" rarity said looking around and then saw him in the fire.

"is he in the fire?" aj asked.

"looks like it." rainbow said.

"should somepony help him?" fluttershy asked

"i think we should help him." pikie said.

"oh come on girls. hes fine. he sleeping. he used to do that when he lived with me." twilight said.

Teddy was backing farther into the wall, hoping nopony saw him. Then, the mask tumbled to the ground. He didn't fasten it all the way earlier. CLANK!

andreas shot up with a start flinging fire everywhere. "HUH?!" he exclaimed panting and then yawned/ "wat was that? girls?" he asked looking at the 6 ponies in front of him. "uh oh......... Ur not still mad about me taking ur apples, r ya aj? and ur still not mad at me for" he gulps and looks at rarity who has  an angry look on her face. "accidentally setting a few of ur dresses on fire....right?" he chuckled nervously. they just came closer. he darted back into the shadows and hid behind teddy. "help me.... they actually scare me because i have learned that when these two get mad.... u hsould hide...... hide me.... please....." he squeaked in fear.

He looked up at the six, face showing. All of them just froze. "You're..." Started AJ

"You're..." Continued Rarity.

"You were..." Rainbow chimed in.

"A FILTHY ROTTEN LIAR WHO HAD WHAT WAS COMING TO HIM!" Twi yelled, making Fluttershy squeal. "You went and built that machine IN MY HOUSE AND attacked Celestia. I was relieved when I saw you head roll. How the hay did you pull this off?! I oughta destroy you now!"

"Don't you think that's a bit...harsh?" Fluttershy said nervously.

"Don't negotiate with terrorists they always say" she was glaring at Teddy

then andreas' eyes lit up and turned pure white and glowed and he got up and stood in front of twillight on two legs. "look twilight. he turned over a new leaf. y do u think i have him here? hes under close eye. hes haunted by wat he did in the past and he wants to make up for it. so just calm down. he wont do anybody anyharm as long as im around and he has common sense. cuz dont forget, i used to be like him. i tried destroying all of equestria. if u dont remember. so wat makes me so different then him? both of us haunted by our past. bot of us want to make up for wat we did in the past. and now he is being hunted down by an evil king. so, im gonna helo him. and if u had any moral sense of being a good pony, u would too." he said holding his ground firm.

"fine! i will give him a chance. but im watching u." she said to teddy and then looked up at me." come down from there before u get hurt sweetie." she said to andreas

aj, pinkie, rarity, fluttershy, and rainbowdash all started to giggle at that. "yeah sweetie." said rainbowdash.

"come on now guys. is it really that funny?" he asked.

"im watching u." said twilight to teddy.

"come on twi." said aj. "leave wat happened in the past alone. already. u took in little kit here when he was being hunted. wats so different about him and teddy? im sure he tried to actually kill u and almost succeeded but when teddy was there all he did was build a machine to attack the princess. give him another chance twi. and if u dont, then i will." said aj

"alright already!" exclaimed twilight. "i will give him another chance. but this is ur last one. got it?!"

The many times she said sweetie reminded Teddy of somepony that nopony remembers.

"I got it, Twi. Thank you."

He decided to ask about the pony. "Twi. You still don't remember Frank do you?"

She shook her head. "How many times do I have to tell you he was just in your head."

"frank? who was frank teddy?" andreas asked and then rainbow thought it would be funny to sneak up behind him.

"BOO!" she exclaimed scaring him.

he pulled out a blade and spun around and stopped just an inch from her kneck panting. "oh.... its just you rainbowdash.... don't sneak up on me like that. i could have taken your head off with a simple slice.... sorry about ur hair. good thing i stopped. right?" andreas asked chuckling.

"my hair?" she asked quizacally. "y-yeah....right....." she gulped and noticed that the blade actually cut off a tiny part of her rainbow mane. she almost fainted when she noticed it and her cyane blue mane turned a pale blue. " that was a close one. i could have lost my head. i just thought that it would make him wet his diaper. i guess not." she said flying over to twilight.

"Frank Einstein. He was a math teacher at Ponyville High" Twi kept rolling her eyes, waiting for the preposterous suggestion. "He was the one that invited me to his and Twi's house. They were married."

"IM SINGLE! NEVER HAD A HUSBAND!"

"One week after I moved in, he left for school and vanished. Nopony remembered him. As if he was erased from time"

"oh.... i think i might know wat happened. but arent u a little young to marry twi? " andreas asked as he backed away from everyone and sat in a corner with his head in his paws.