Andreas_A._Fox_II

Looking to start a new Rp with anyone who wants to join

316 posts in this topic

"no no no....well, yes i am crazy. comes with being 200,00 years old. eventaully i lost my sanity. oh well. but no. not u. im talking to twilight. how old r u twi? u look a little young to marry" he explained

"hm.... how old r u twilight? but riddle me this. if u say nopony raembers frank. then y do u? and y does he? i remember him as well. he is the one that when i lived with u also brought me a glass of tea before i went to sleep." andreas explained in detail. "he was nice guy. but no, u were never married. just dating."

"I don't remember anypony by the name of Frank. Neither does anypony I ask. Besides Luna. She says no but acts like she's hiding something. Frank never existed. Maybe he's an imaginary creature for insane characters, no offense."

"hm.... she might be. if i can get close enough to luna without alerting the gaurds......especially ur older brother shining armor, im still sore from the last time he thre me out of canterlot.......then i might be able to find out about frank. " he explained. fluttershy came over to him from behind and piocked him up. "whoa! what the-? fluttershy?"

"hm?"she asked checking his diaper.

"put....me....down.... please....." he asked.

"ok. im sorry. i just thought i would check u." she replied.

"ok, im really getting tired of everypony trying to treat me like a child. im 200000 years old. its fine when twilight does it, because i know her the best, but when somepony else does it constantly, it gets annoying."

"hm?" twilight asked.

"wat are u doing?"

"nothing. im cleaning." she walked by him with a broom using her magic and started cleaing around the den.

"come back to ponyville sugarcube. please?" asked aj

"yes darling. sweetie bell and the others have been wondering about oyu." rarity said

"and spike has been asking too." said twilight.

"and i dont have a partner to race with that is actually as fast as me. actually faster than me. u were my coach for the wonderbolt acadamey. come back. will u?" asked rainbow.

"and u r the only other one that can understand the animals besides me. we miss u. especially angel." explained fluttershy.

"wow guys. i didnt know i was missed so much." andreas said happily. then he looked back at cecilia, nate, and teddy. "but i cant leave my friends here." he said walking over to the three. "if u can work out  a way that they can come to ponyville and stay close to me, i will come. but i want no guards or anything going after my friend teddy. if one guard goes near him, u will have to kick me out of ponyville because im gonna run him through with the blade of legends. the soul reaver." amdreas said standing by the three ponies.

"May I explain some things to Twilight first?" She nodded. "Yes, I had evil intent when I first moved to Ponyville, but when I was showed so much kindness, I wanted to return the favor. The only reason I was building that machine was to win Nightmare Moon's heart. But when I saw that my hero turned good, I decided I should do the same. Your mentor was possessed. I wasn't attacking her but the one inside of her. And my father is Redeye. " The last thing shocked her. Redeye was the one who cursed her with her past self, but...how did she defeat her again? She can't remember.

andreas yawned loudly. he looked at twilight. "can we go now? this den shal be used only as a last resort for an escape or something. the magical power that this place was enchanted with is not unicorn or alicorn magic. but with a deep and ancient magic studied by the druids from a different dimension. i am master of time and space u see. this den is a portal to a different dimension. a different realm if u will. the reason u all feel more stronger is because the magic is powerful here. even twilights magic is stronger. and raritys. u can use any level of spell in this den" he explained

"yes teddy. any level. i have spent many of centuries in that den studying and perfecting the arcane arts and honing my psychic abilities. if u were in that den, u would be able to lift a tree out of the earth with the roots attatched. now then, shal we go?" asked andreas.

"Hey! Quite stealing my fire!" Said Nate. Jokingly, of course. His magic is restricted to nature.

"We shall" said Twilight

with that, twilight threw a poson joke plant at andreas and when he turned around, it smacked him the face. he sneezed from it hitting his muzzle. "jeez twi! wat was that about? and y do i feel tired all of a sudden?" andreas asked yawning and then fell on his back snoring loudly. twilight used her magic and carried him to her house and laid him in her bed. he was laying the in her bed snoring so loudly, that the it wpke the cake twins from their nap over at sugarcube corner. pinkie looked at him in amazement at how loud he snored. then he got smaller and smaller as the poison joke started taking affect until he was turned into a cub. he was still snoring. whne he woke up, he was in a sleeper with a pacifier in his mouth. he sat up with a start. "wat the-? where am i? what happened? and most importantly, y does my head feel like someone took train and smashed me in the head with it?" he asked as twilight walked in. "twi? wat happened? where r we?" he looked confused

Teddy trailed off from the group when he saw the library. He just stared at it. The memories flooded his mind. And Frank. Whatever happened to him? He imagined the day he walked out of the house to work and never returned. When he went to check, Thigil was there. Thigil. Who turned out to be evil. He was in cahoots with Prism. Maybe he got rid of Frank. He decided to return to the school

"twilight? y am i like this?" andresa asked his voice not so big anymore but that of a cub about applebloom, sweetie, and scootaloo's age.

"well, rarity decided that she would like to have a child. but she can't get pregnant. and i have learned a transformation spell." she said transforming andreas into a colt with a grey coat and white hair witha streak of red going through it with red bangs. "there we go velvet quarts." she said. "Rarity!!!!" she called.

Rarity came up the stares and saw andreas sitting in the bed as a pony. "Aren't you just adorable velvet?" she asked him.

"y do u insist on tormenting me. i mean come the buck on! really? a bucking colt?" he screamed at rarity and twilight. with that, he recieved rarity shovinga bar of soap in his mouth.
"now mister, i will not have that type of language! the next time u use language like that, im going to beat your flank until it glows as red the in your hair or as red as one of applejacks apples." she said. "i can't thank u enough twilight. i would have never had my little one without your help. now then, teddy can stay with me and velvet here."

andreas sat there gagging on the soap. when rarity took it out, she picked him up and placed him on her back. she walked out and trotted down to the bottom floor of the library.  andreas screamed in anger and grabbed his mane trying to pull it out. he saw he had a horn when they passed a window. "come on rarity. do u have to this to me?" he asked her.

"yes velvet. now be good for mommy and she will make u a new outfit for u to wear." she said smiling sweetly

Ponyville High looked so dark since school was out. Just like a long time ago. He broke in as he did last time and looked for Frank's classroom. A door appeared just as he entered, making him jump.

The white alicorn walked out. "Traveler?" Teddy asked.

"You have the memories too?" The alicorn asked.

"Frank? Yes" he was hiding something.

"Can you stay this time? I have a problem that is worthy of you" he nodded

andreas, or should i say velvet quartz, was sitting there playing with a few foal toys when rarity came out with a pair of overalls and a red t shirt. "velvet darling. mommy has a new outfit for u." she walking over to him. she picked him up and put the outfit on him with a bit of fight. "hold still darling." she said. when it was done she took him over to ponyville elementary and enrolled him in cheerilees's class.

"oh come on rarity. u gotta  be kidding me. elementary shcool?" he asked quietly. "dont make me go mommy." he said to keep appearances.

"oh hush velvet.. you'll be fine. miss cheerilee is the best elementary teacher that ponyville has." she said as cheerilee walked up to her.

"hey rarity. whoes this cutie?" she asked looking at velvet.

"this is my son. velvet." replied rarity placing him on the floor. "he's very smart and i would like to enroll him in your class. not the kindergarten please."

"ok then. i can do that. does he have his cutie mark yet?" asked cheerilee.

"no he doesn't." when rarity said that, a familliar yellow pony with red hair and pink bow ran up to him.

"hey! im applebloom! im applejacks little sister! would u like to join the the cutie mark crusaderS?" she asked hyperactively.

"um.... sure applebloom. i'm andre-" he saw rarity looking at him. "im velvet quartz. raritys son." he said shyly. "are there others?"

"there's ur aunt sweetie bell and then  our friend scootaloo." she said . "come on, u an take the empty seat next to me and sweetiebell."

diamond tiara and silver spoon started giggling and laughing at velvet. "look who it is! it's a new blank flank!" said diamond tiara

"a new cutie mark cry baby." said silver spoon.
velvet looked over at silver spoon and diamond tiara and walked over to them. he looked them in the eyes. "here's a quick question for rich jerks. y dont u shut the buck up before i kick ur teeth out? huh? hows that sound? and u need to leave me and my firneds alone. and one more thing u two snobs. change ur attitudes or i will send u to tartarus and laugh while u burn." he said quietly with a low growl in his voice only to where those two could here him.

silver spoon and diamond tiara laughed at that. "wat can u do to us? we r the most powerful fillies in ponyville." said silver spoon

he looked at them. he got closer and closer until they were touching muzzles. "i can tell ur mothers about ur bad attitudes because if i know correctly, ur moms know my mom because my mommy makes ur moms' clothes. and i tel her not to. she listens to me real well. adn that pretty little tiara ur wearing, came from my mommy's boutique. and if thats not punishment enough, im the strongest magician u will ever meet. and i make ur cutie marks.....disappear and never come back unless i remove the spell. all it takes is a clap of my hooves." he threataned quietly. "now then. do we have a deal?"

diamond tiara and silver spoon nodded quickly scared of losing their cutie marks.

"good. now then, i hope we put this nasty business behind us and be friends." he said out loud. he walked back over to rarity and stood at her feet. rarity bent downand nuzzled the colt and handed cheerilee the saddlebag of diapers and supplies.
"beheave ur self sweetie. mommy will be back after school to wlak u home. ok? love u baby" she asked.

"yes mommy. love u too." he said smiling and nuzled rarity back. he took his seat by AB and waited for miss cheerilee to begin class.

velvet sends teddy a pyschic message. "help me. im down at the elementary. i was turned into a colt. help me! twilight and rarity did this to me. get me out of this classroom and i can help u. but first u must help me!" said velvet frantically to teddy psychicaly

Pinkie and Rainbow stared at him, not knowing if they should answer.

"I went down to Ponyville High. There was no classes today?"

"Nope" said a relieved Rainbow.

"Allright. I'm going to show Blue Moon around Ponyville" Traveler had transformed into a blue earth pony.

As they were trotting through Ponyville, Teddy can to the kindergarten. He knocked and waited for Cheerilee to come to the door.

"May I help you?"

"I'm here to check out a student. I believe Twilight and Rarity brought him?"

"Oh. You must mean Velvet. Sweet kid. What's the reason?"

"Family emergency." Velvet was walked to the door