Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RarityisBest

Banned b4 Playing Once

17 posts in this topic

I recently got Garry's Mod and have been playing TTT. I soon found out about Ponyville, and being a brony myself wanted to get a piece of that action! However, when I try to join, it says that I am banned, even though I have yet to play once. Name is CALL ME ZEBRA.

Have you been banned from any of the other Ponyville servers?

I'm not sure if the bans are universal, but they just may be. I wouldn't be suprized.

Any friends that have used your computer?

I can't think of a reason for there to be a ban when you've never played after that

Then you were just being annoying or sounded young or something, I don't know, I wasn't there.

He just said he never once been on the server, so there's no way he could have been disruptive. It is likely an error, but why age specific? This is a community that supports a show for infants

Then you were just being annoying or sounded young or something, I don't know, I wasn't there.

He just said he never once been on the server, so there's no way he could have been disruptive. It is likely an error, but why age specific? This is a community that supports a show for infants

Just because it's my little pony?

We're not disney.com

or hubworld.com

Those sites have extreme restrictions so they can post and cater for children under the age of 13

We don't.

1 person likes this

Hey.

Hey!

It's not a show for infants, you son of a bitch.

It's for 6-year old girls, goddammit, get it right.

That said, it doesn't matter what shows the community likes. If we don't want kids who have yet to hit puberty chatting on the mic, that's our call.

And with THAT said, it does seem weird that Simple could/would ban someone before they ever step foot on a server. I'd say he's got some explaining to do.

1 person likes this

I think voice-discrimination is a pretty funny rule to have on Ponyville considering who runs the whole place...

Hey.

Hey!

It's not a show for infants, you son of a bitch.

It's for 6-year old girls, goddammit, get it right.

I+do+what+i+want.+Top+5_4ecd97_3161423.gif

The ban has the G icon next to it, that means I banned you using in-game sourcemod while you and me both were on the server. Lying about never having been on the server is kind of shifty of you, so I will make the call of not unbanning you.

Even if you are going with "my brother/sister/cousin must have used my computer".