FezzesAreCool

Seriously? WHAT THE HELL?

14 posts in this topic

So I was banned a minute ago for harrassment. Can an admin please enlighten me as to why I have to spend the rest of today and tomorrow banned for "harrassment" that I know I did not do... >_>

An intriguing ban we've got here.

http://bans.ponyville.net/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:57235968&Submit

On one side you've been banned before and I know from personal experience you've harassed some players (in result might've gotten YOU harassed), and infact your previous ban is for inappropriate language that had its sentence served and was put in by someone of higher status then me.

But on the other side your ban was banned by CONSOLE (to whom is the automated system) however it shows clear signs of it being done by a human admin as the time isn't a flat number (21 Hours and 20 Minutes) and the reason is a custom entered one. I'm sure there is a perfectly good explanation to all of this, just not something I see often.

Anyways, as previously mentioned your previous ban was for a similar offence and infact was MUCH longer then what it is this time. I'd suggest you just deal with it as its less then a day and by the time this has been talked over, it might just already been expired.

Edited by TheGreatJug™

Well then, I believe that it was Dashie who decided to exploit a fort wars map (the righteous bison thing) and I told her, politely, to stop. She decided to start raging about how everyone else did it and it was okay for her to break the rules because she knows an admin. I told her not to justify her acts on the basis of other people doing it sometimes - I told her to just stop, and she refused again - other people were apparently doing it as we spoke. I took a look around and I saw nobody doing it, but I told Dashie that if she stopped, I could know if anyone else was doing it too. She refused again, saying the same old thing, and said that she would get me banned for harrassing her. I chuckled and said that I was not harrassing her, I was trying to make sure my team (who were stuck as snipers for some reason) could actually play the game without being shot through the props 24/7. After a big more of a conversation in which Fernando got involved, I decided to report her (she also reported me, apparently - that's why I believe this is all to do with that incident) and Fernando told me that I could report her.

Later in the day, on Lumberyard, I crashed due to a 'Buffer Overflow in Net Message' and the server crashed - Pinkamena Diane Pie seemed to have worked out that if you leave and rejoin after the map vote with more than 16 players on the server, it will crash on Lumberyard due to it being Arena. That happened, and I was basically harrassed for the next hour where Pinka told EVERYONE that I did it on purpose, that I crashed the server on purpose. Then, Pinka stopped and apologized and dropped the subject. But of course, there was this little kid who kept talking - and ignored a few of us telling him to not speak (we weren't being backseat mods, he was LEGITIMATELY annoying and sounded like he was 7 years old).

I don't think I'll return to the New Jersey servers, I think that there are too many kids who just ruin the overall experience. I know a few people who are fine and dandy, who play and are really nice and polite to me and I wish that I could play more with them - but the kids have literally ruined it. Each time I'll play, I'll see a number of friendlies who make it impossible to fight, knowing that we could win. Because of the number of people on the servers, the HP of the boss will be increased significantly and with all of the friendlies there, I know that 7/24 will not be able to beat Hale unless we're top pros or spamming the goomba thing without Hale realising. I'm also disappointed at how the admin who banned me didn't contact me and talk to me about the alleged "harrassing", instead they were really stupid and decided to ban me on the basis of "DASHIE IS MY FRIEND, gtfo fezzes you loser," or something like that. I know I've said this before, but goodbye Ponyville - I believe that Pony Fortress 2 is a much better place to play, so if anyone wants to play with me (I doubt it), you know where I'll be. Goodbye.

I'm loving how butthurt some of the admins are. Some of the admins are nice, while some of the admins just can't stop being butthurt. So today I was on the server, when someone was like "oh Fezzes you were banned for being a dick" and I told them the TRUTH about how I told Dashie to stop exploiting a map. Videogames, being his usual self, decided to keep calling me a dick - I ignored this and told them the truth like 10 times, hoping they would understand. Of course, they didn't and I called Dashie an idiot for crying to the admins because I told Dashie to stop exploiting Fort Wars. I'm banned for another day, eh? Well buck it, you admins are too butthurt. Dashie cries and moans about how I "harrassed" her, when I really didn't, and I get banned for a day without the admin even checking the chatlogs nor talking to me. Of course, this is all over. I return, and I'm banned again because of how I was harrassed MYSELF and I spoke out. Admittedly, I called Dashie an idiot, but the admins are too butthurt to tell the other guys to stop. It's always going to be the fault of the unpopular, 'cuz the admins' heads are too far up Dashie & Videogames' asses that they refuse to tell them to stop harrassing me. I came back to play for an hour or two while PF2 is under maintenance - of course this was impossible when you have butthurt admins and Videogames being his usual self. AKA a "dickwad", what he called me before I got banned.

I banned you because you were disrespectful to the admins, and I saw the way you talk on NJ. In my opinion, you deserve to be perma banned :3

2 people like this

I'm sorry you felt an apparent need to push people intentionally to their deaths on Lumberyard (multiple times) and then push them into toxic water on DR.

I had not said anything to you until I witnessed you trying to push an afk sniper in DR_Office into the water. At which point I said "stop being a dick to other players by pushing them to their death." Painis cupcake was put into that map for a reason; to clean up the AFKs and to keep pressure on the survivors to keep the game moving.

Second, it became apparent when you moved to Pony Fortress 2, several witnesses saw you talking in a negative manner about the players in the Ponyville servers. That speaks for itself.

Third, turning about-face, going back to a ponyville server, to then say your ban "was for nothing", "was a stupid ban", and then calling the admins idiots... Either this requires a dunce cap, or you are nearly asking for a much longer ban than the one you had.

Edit: I will admit there was an initial confusion between 'admin dashy' and 'player dashie', but even when questioned by an admin in the server, you still seemed to have persisted to insult them.

Edited by Videogames380

In all fairness, you seem equally butt hurt. Speculating this whole scandel it seems that i would have to agree with what Ruby said, if it were i, a perma ban would be put in place. But it is not, so... I'll shut up.

1 person likes this

I banned you Fez, for abusing a player about him accidentally restarting the server. Whatever he did caused th server to restart, and you would not get off his back about it. I banned you after there was a submitted report in SB about you, and another player told me what's going on on the server.

So, from what I'm gathering from this thread, you basically have no right to complain. You're lucky you haven't been permabanned yet.

I banned you Fez, for abusing a player about him accidentally restarting the server. Whatever he did caused th server to restart, and you would not get off his back about it. I banned you after there was a submitted report in SB about you, and another player told me what's going on on the server.

Who told you this? Pinkamena Diane Pie was ABUSING ME about ME accidently restarting the server. I reported him, and said that Pinka pursuaded everyone that I did it on purpose. So not only has Pinka abused me, but he's also given you a report to ban me for nothing. Just something to think about there, I suggest banning him.

So, from what I'm gathering from this thread, you basically have no right to complain. You're lucky you haven't been permabanned yet.

After all of the abuse I've taken, I do have a right to complain. I always sit on the log on Lumberyard and people tend to fall off, a lot of the time, they just fall off without me even "pushing" them. I was circling the guy on the DR map, not even pushing him into the water. So Videogames got angry about nothing, but why isn't any action being taken about HIM asking for revives all of the time? No? Okay. So the ban for "abusing" Pinka isn't even valid, it was THE OTHER WAY AROUND - Pinka pursuaded people that I crashed the server on purpose and then he decided to report me for abusing him... I don't know how I'm at fault when Pinka's just being a bitch right there. Also, I didn't insult the ADMIN Dashy. I insulted the PLAYER Dashie, rightly so, because I got banned for "harrassing" her when I just told her to stop exploiting the map. She didn't even get a slap on the wrist.

But I will give you props for acting on Charizard - the one time someone who abused me for no reason other than SureShot didn't like me, was banned.

And several witnesses? 1 guy supposedly saw me do that. All I said was that I was banned from here for no reason and that I was going to chill out at PF2 more often. Yeah. :>