Rainbro Dash

Pancakes vs. Waffles

Pancakes vs. Waffles   31 members have voted

1. 1. Pancakes vs. Waffles

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

46 posts in this topic

DISCUSS.

RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE'S OPINIONS. EVEN IF THEY ARE DUMB AND LIKE WAFFLES MORE THAN PANCAKES.

3 people like this

Waffles. Also you silly yanks got ugly square waffles, here we make them in traditional electric irons shaped like round harmonizing hearts called "wafflecakes" or "waffle hearts", come try some real Norwegian waffles before you go hating on the food of Gods (I am sure there is a rune somewhere talking about Odin's love of waffles). Best served with strawberry jam, cheese and brownies on the side.

Best served with strawberry jam, cheese and brownies on the side.

Sounds like a heart attack waiting to happen.

Anyways, with pancakes. You can have them with loads of st00f, more than waffles too.

My last and only valid reason is... If waffles are so gewd. Why do they not have their own day decicated and treated as a demi-god like the almighty pancakes.

DISCUSS.

RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE'S OPINIONS. EVEN IF THEY ARE DUMB AND LIKE WAFFLES MORE THAN PANCAKES.

>Liking pancakes

>2013

I bet you don't even belgium

1 person likes this

Waffles bros.

Pancakes are inadequate.

You put syrup on them, the syrup leaks everywhere, and you have a mushy pancake.

Waffles retain the syrup and do not become mushy quickly.

Waffles. Also you silly yanks got ugly square waffles, here we make them in traditional electric irons shaped like round harmonizing hearts called "wafflecakes" or "waffle hearts", come try some real Norwegian waffles before you go hating on the food of Gods (I am sure there is a rune somewhere talking about Odin's love of waffles). Best served with strawberry jam, cheese and brownies on the side.

>Odin

Do you even Daedra?

Also, the answer is Bacon.

>Odin

Do you even Daedra?

Daedra? You mean those pussies who eat cheese and people? Odin kicks their ass before lunch every day, and Thor kicks their mouth before breakfast

>Odin

Do you even Daedra?

Daedra? You mean those pussies who eat cheese and people? Odin kicks their ass before lunch every day, and Thor kicks their mouth before breakfast

Odin? You mean the God who got killed by a wolf?

Yeah, he could probably fight immortal demons who can bend the will of various powerful destined heroes just by dangling shiny pieces of metal in front of them.

Either or? how about instead of choosing

we just add a banana and some peanut butter into the mix and call it even.

2 people like this

Either or? how about instead of choosing

we just add a banana and some peanut butter into the mix and call it even.

Noooo, pancakes win... This time, the foot is down...

Pancakes and waffles are simply vessels for sweet toppings, and both are made from the same basic ingredients. The only difference is how you cook them.

Therefore, pancakes vs. waffles is an irrelevant question.

The question is : what kind of topping are you in the mood for?

If you're after butter and syrup, pancakes are what you want. Syrup is going to sog up whatever you're eating and there's nothing intrinsically wrong with a delicious sugary mush, which is what I expect when I'm going to butter and syrup town.

If you want compote and/or to shove cream cheese into your gob, waffles are the way to go. The crispiness of the waffle compliments the compote best, as you do need a hardier vessel to bear the worthy load that is compote.

Edited by Dollop of Mayo

Yeah, he could probably fight immortal demons who can bend the will of various powerful destined heroes just by dangling shiny pieces of metal in front of them.

No, the guy who will be killed by a ten thousand feet gigantic monster wolf at the end of time as said by the visions of the future, not the guy who currently is dead. Send the same wolf after a Daedra and he wouldn't stand a chance. He can beat Loki, then he can also beat the Daedra (who are all just Loki knockoffs)

People, behold the dutch version of pancake VS waffles.

Poffertjes Versus Stroopwafels.

poffertjes.jpg

versus

Project_stroopwafels.jpg

Poffertjes are basicly moist and delicious mini-pancakes and stroopwafels are filled with syrup, so basicly 2 waffles sandwiching syrup.

Edited by Calamity
2 people like this

I thought about adding French Toast to the list, but then I realized how pointless that would be.

You just don't have a soul if you don't like French Toast.

4 people like this

No, the guy who will be killed by a ten thousand feet gigantic monster wolf at the end of time as said by the visions of the future, not the guy who currently is dead. Send the same wolf after a Daedra and he wouldn't stand a chance. He can beat Loki, then he can also beat the Daedra (who are all just Loki knockoffs)

immortal demons

immortal

'Sides, Loki is just a lame version of Dionysus.

immortal

'Sides, Loki is just a lame version of Dionysus.

Odin is also immortal, but so is the Fenris Wolf.

And no, just no. Now stop badmouthing my culture before I make fatjokes about yours.