Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CPL Pinkamena Pie

Whitelist

226 posts in this topic

I was a bit reserved at putting in place a whitelist, since I was worried it would cause the population on the server to dip, however, given the fact that I have had to ban 20 players over the past 2 days for hacking, I think it is the best way to keep down the number of instances of casual hacking/scripting on the server... This should, hopefully, lighten my load as admin, since I am the only one with access to the tables (which, with all these players using bypasses, has been the only way to catch scripters spawning in gear)...

With that said, the way that the whitelister works is I must add you by GUID to the whitelist before you can log in... What I will need for you all to do is attempt logging in once, then post here your in game name (your profile name on DayZ)... Whitelister logs all GUIDs of people who attempt to connect, so as long as your name is posted here, I can add you... Once you are added by GUID, you are free to change your profile name to whatever you desire...

As I said before, this should hopefully cut back on the frequency of hacking/scripting attacks, since there will naturally be up to a 24 hour wait before access is granted to the server (but once it is granted, you should be good to go)...

Thank you all for your patience,

CPL

1 person likes this

Canti-sama, Lord of Black Flames, requesting whitelist status! Or, Canti, as you prefer. Initially I tried rejoining without logging, and I just tried again and got the wrong password message, sorry to be an inconvenience, should have paid attention!

Edited by galvaknight

Hey there Colby here love the server please put me on white list my username is colby

Edited by colby mongioi

Well I was told I was going to get whitelisted but server said Wrong password given hope I can get some feedback or information about whats going on. Ign is Rivdog111

Edited by Rivdog111
1 person likes this

hV deadguns12 add me or derpy gets it. I have derpy at gunpoint and she thinks it's all fun and games. Not gonna be fun and games when i pull the trigger. So let me on the server or i pull the trigger!

(In all seriousness i love derpy and it was a joke. so yeah add me please <3 MLP 4 LYFE)

Ok all, for those of you that I could find the GUID for, have been added... If you requested here and still cannot join, fret not, attempting to log into the server will log your GUID for me, so I can add you as soon as I get on next...

I've tested it out already, it seems to be working properly...

Happy hunting people,

CPL