Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wuffie

Profile issues (Can't respawn after death)

19 posts in this topic

I'm having some issues with your server where i can log in, but i get stuck at a black screen that says Loading...

I can hear people on the server talking, but i can't play. Does anybody know how this problem can be fixed? I've only seen it happen on your server so far. I can join others so i don't know what the problem is :(

Today, I was playing and then got stuck on the loading screen.  This is the only server I have the loading screen issues and I have tried every tutorial to fix this that is available.  This is the only server the issue is on, because of that discovery, I believe that my profile is bugged can you please delete it from the server files and I will start clean.  Of course the only issue is being my ingame name is James and there is another James on the server, so make sure you delete the right one. ;)

Well whats wrong is your profile became bugged. Its a common dayz mod issue that comes up along the road at some point.  They just have to delete your profile in the server files, you'll lose everything in your inventory but you'll be able to play on the server again.

Not entirely sure what happened here. I died on the server and then I tried to respawn. I was greeted with an infinite loading screen, I've done everything to try and solve the problem. I've restarted the client many times, reset my connection, rebooted my computer. I tried to log on to other servers and that worked perfectly, but it seems that Ponyville is just locked up for me.

Any help?

Taieruya

I have this same problem and I'm not sure what's happening. Are you using Commander as your launcher? I died and tried to respawn and now it just says loading no matter what I do. If anybody could point out some solutions that would be great.

Taieruya.

Well, like almost everbody in the server, after I died I was unable to respawn. The screen just says loading and does nothing..

Sorry all, as I announced last night, I was en route from Florida to Texas... I just got in about an hour or so ago, so as soon as I unpack and shower, I will sort out all of this mess...

This is actually the first I'm hearing of this glitch, I wonder if it has to do with the latest beta build...

Whered you guys find the fix? I'm looking now and not seeing anything concerning this issue...

Trying to see if I can fix it permanently on my end, similar to the fix for the script restriction #45...

I'm considering this problem resolved, it seemed to have taken care of itself after a restart of the server...

I can only think that one of the plugins became nonresponsive, which was generating the errors we saw... Restart seems to fix, so in the future, if this error occurs, just contact me for a server restart (or wait until 0500 UTC for the daily scheduled restart), whichever one comes first...

Thanks for your patience,

CPL

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0