Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
No one of Consequence

SERIOUS Bandit problems

13 posts in this topic

Bandits are to be expected... While they haven't been /that/ serious of a problem, they do at times occur... Even on a relatively friendly server, you should still be mindful that other players may want to kill you and take your stuff...

While people are generally friendly in most places on the server, if you go to NWAF you should still expect to be beaten up and have your lunch money taken. Since the reward is so high there, it's a commensurately dangerous area.

1 person likes this

I'm always careful at NWAB, unless I am the only person online on a server. Even then, I am always checking the play list to see when someone logs on. You can't really be to cautious. On a side not, tractors being driven in to fences have proven more dangerous to me, then bandits ever have.

I'm always careful at NWAB, unless I am the only person online on a server. Even then, I am always checking the play list to see when someone logs on. You can't really be to cautious. On a side not, tractors being driven in to fences have proven more dangerous to me, then bandits ever have.

Lol... ATVs and bridges (or train tracks) have done it for me... :\

1 person likes this

Oh yeay, way off topic... but just a heads up... the special weapon I recieved from the scanvager hunt... the AS50 TWS, it is out of circulation, I died, due to a nasty tractor accident, and wasn't able to get back to my body in time >.<

[EDIT] Actually... that kinda was on topic... with your reply, lol.

Edited by Saren

I am helping! I am helping! *shoots everyone* ^w^

I'm just glad you never shot me a loooong time ago :3

O~O I would N~eeever!

Oh yeay, way off topic... but just a heads up... the special weapon I recieved from the scanvager hunt... the AS50 TWS, it is out of circulation, I died, due to a nasty tractor accident, and wasn't able to get back to my body in time >.<

I don't believe that the AS50 TWS was ever in circulation (or, at least not in the time that I've played)... That's why I gave it away...

I don't believe that the AS50 TWS was ever in circulation (or, at least not in the time that I've played)... That's why I gave it away...

It never was, but I'm just letting you know, I lost mine, but it is lost in such a way, no one else was able to get it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0