Rainy

[Staff] Moderators - Explanations and Applications

654 posts in this topic

❤For moderator I would like to see❤: Zeke Aileron™

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Zeke_Aileron/

Zeke shows a great personality and he's always active, he is Friendly would talk anything out, for a while now Zeke has been on the Ponyville Servers/Community and would support anyone, he is a great person and also he is great with the rules! Zeke has been the greatest on the server for how long I been on the server, and for the 4 years I been on the Ponyville Server/Community Zeke Is the greatest person I seen so far!!!!

3 people like this

Hello Everyone i want to recommend Kyle as Mod.

STEAM Link http://steamcommunity.com/id/TracerisloveMcCreeislife/

He playing on VSP for 5 years.He is online everyday and never break any rules at all.He is  warning people which Breakin Rules.And He is playing on VSP every day.Oh yeah Alot of People knows Him and Love his company.

So i highly Recommend Kyle as mod.

7 hours ago, Tuil5 said:

He playing on VSP for 5 years.He is online everyday and never break any rules at all.He is  warning people which Breakin Rules.And He is playing on VSP every day.Oh yeah Alot of People knows Him and Love his company.

I wouldn't recommend him not unless its for the funbox, other then that, i wouldn't vote for him. Granted there are some mod that are rude and are harsh but the thing is, they're doing their job, not only that, but when im on there all i hear is complaints (granted there is allot of people that complain about the server I.E me myself) but i do not want to recommend myself, because then i would have to follow more rules then i should, but even still people that get mod, have to have a certain mind set to not be "OOh i have mod i can do whatever i want" granted i dont think of kyle like that, but even still when you have someone complain about the mod staff why get him to be mod? "so he can make the staff better then what they are" ok i seen allot of people that had that kind of mind set. They went the wrong way and abused there powers, now unless he can show more maturity, then yes maybe ill put in a vote, but for now i wouldn't considering him to be mod.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, »Zba«☤☣Codenothing☣☤ said:

I wouldn't recommend him not unless its for the funbox, other then that, i wouldn't vote for him. Granted there are some mod that are rude and are harsh but the thing is, they're doing their job, not only that, but when im on there all i hear is complaints (granted there is allot of people that complain about the server I.E me myself) but i do not want to recommend myself, because then i would have to follow more rules then i should, but even still people that get mod, have to have a certain mind set to not be "OOh i have mod i can do whatever i want" granted i dont think of kyle like that, but even still when you have someone complain about the mod staff why get him to be mod? "so he can make the staff better then what they are" ok i seen allot of people that had that kind of mind set. They went the wrong way and abused there powers, now unless he can show more maturity, then yes maybe ill put in a vote, but for now i wouldn't considering him to be mod.

Kyle isnt that kind of people who will abuse powers of Mod or stuff like that.After knowin` him over a 2 years i can be for sure he wont do that.And i recommend mod him as mod atleast on Europe server.

16 minutes ago, Tuil5 said:

Kyle isnt that kind of people who will abuse powers of Mod or stuff like that.After knowin` him over a 2 years i can be for sure he wont do that.And i recommend mod him as mod atleast on Europe server.

I would still would like to wait for a little more maturity and less complaining, granted i don't know him personality, but even still people that tell other people to got against other mods, but not only that, but bind spamming and leaving wouldn't be mod material, but then again there are other mod that have that problem, but they don't spam the same thing, one mod that i know has his whole keyboard with binds and forgets which one it is, so it seem like bind spam, but also how would i know that he wouldn't be friendly once he get mod? because i seen quite a few EU mods that has been nothing but friendly what stopping him from doing the samething? look all in all im just saying unless he can show a little more maturity in the future then yes i would vote.

Edited by »Zba«☤☣Codenothing☣☤
1 person likes this

Just curious, when you say, go against mods, do you refer to Mix,Chuckle and before bird pope? because if thats the case then i would just like to adress thats merely a joke as we are all close friends :) And on the maturity thing, its been a known issue to me and im doing my best to work on it :)

Also Code, we need to do a solly mge once :P

22 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Just curious, when you say, go against mods, do you refer to Mix,Chuckle and before bird pope? because if thats the case then i would just like to adress thats merely a joke as we are all close friends :) And on the maturity thing, its been a known issue to me and im doing my best to work on it :)

Also Code, we need to do a solly mge once :P

I am not talking about those mod/admin, their have been more then other people then just them, but like i have been saying unless i see it, and unless other people have seen it then i would put in a vote, but as of now, i am not, because like they say evidence speak for itself, just a little hint, people can get mod but they usually have to enforce the rules in a nice manner, also they have to abide by the rules, and wiling to tell even there friends they are doing wrong, just like i said their has been allot of mod that hadn't been enforcing the rule when we had those chat sound and people would spam the hell out of it, even when other people ask them to stop, because people knew them, see its one thing to be mod, anyone can be mod, it take a certain kind of person to be a great mod, people are wiling to add to their friends list to help them in their time of need. So for now unless i see and allot of other people see evidence of maturity then myself and probably allot of other people will consider you for mod, but hey im not the one making people mod, im just giving my input. 

Edited by »Zba«☤☣Codenothing☣☤
1 person likes this

On 6/23/2016 at 5:26 AM, Tuil5 said:

I support this. Kyle's a really cool guy and knows his way around the servers. He's been here as long as I can remember and he understands the rules well. There is a fine line between a mod who doesn't do his job and a mod who takes his job much too seriously. I believe Kyle also knows this balance and is able to maintain it. The point of having moderators is to keep the server pleasant and fun for all who play, all the while enforcing rules in a polite but effective manner, not to turn the server into a dictatorship. Kyle knows this too, and I'm absolutely positive he can uphold that standard.

Therefore, I vote YES.

On 7/9/2016 at 2:12 PM, Surprise Pie said:

There is a fine line between a mod who doesn't do his job and a mod who takes his job much too seriously. I believe Kyle also knows this balance and is able to maintain it.

I didn't exactly want to say anything on this matter at all, but considering that, i'm just going to put my thoughts and what others have said to me about Kyle here.

• On Volcanic he played as Snowdrop and crashed a lot of people from the map, the Hale itself was banned from being played on Volcanic for this reason, He was told to suicide as Hale by a moderator, but refused to do so until the round time ended which is usually around 6-7 minutes of map time while people were still attempting to connect to the server while she was still active on the map.(Which is bannable)
  • He was told to not spam chat binds in chat, he spammed the chat with chat binds 3+ times before leaving the server.
  • I get that he's a fun guy to be around with, but being a moderator takes responsibility to allow the players to still have fun on the server without the nature of trolling and immaturity.
  • Complaining about Staff not doing their job, and as well when they are doing their job.

Until i see actual improvements in his maturity and actually listen to other Admins/Mods that are not listed in his group of friends, even if they're friends they still need to enforce the rules upon you when you break them, without looking the other way.

So Overall, my vote for Kyle being a Mod is NO.

Edited by Zeke Aileron™
3 people like this

Hello Everybody,

I would recommend Tails Dark (Tuil5) as a mod in the EU server

STEAM Linkhttp://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198128275896/

He's a nice person and doesn't break the rules. He is always on the server and keeps remembering the people that they break the rules. He's a funny guy too and you can talk with him. And he reports players in the forums if they break any rules. In my option, he should be mod.

Edited by MENTEL2
3 people like this

45 minutes ago, MENTEL2 said:

Hello Everybody,

He's a nice person and doesn't break the rules. He is always on the server and keeps remembering the people that they break the rules. He's a funny guy too and you can talk with him. And he reports players in the forums if they break any rules. In my option, he should be mod.

I'm voting yes to make Tails a mod aswell. He's a great guy, knows the rules, and won't hesitate to tell people when they do wrong.

2 people like this

On 2016-07-22 at 4:14 PM, MENTEL2 said:

Hello Everybody,

I would give my opinion, Seems I know Tails a lot's

He could be a Good Moderator, sure he know the Rules and Stuff, he did report bugs and people on the forum, That's great.

Here's my Reasons to not add him in the Staff :

1: When he got tunneled or everything like one raging, he is easy to make him in bad mood. He could say Bad words on the Tchat.

2: Treating people in The Tchat, he's stupid or he's Retard : http://www.noelshack.com/2016-29-1469226954-440-screenshots-20160719000426-1.jpg

3: He's Salty sometime

I also mute him one map to make him understand to not insult people. He got pretty mad on me, but he understand the situation.

Sorry to say That but Tails is a No for me.

3 people like this

7 minutes ago, ๖ۣۜPinkamena said:

He could be a Good Moderator, sure he know the Rules and Stuff, he did report bugs and people on the forum, That's great.

1: When he got tunneled or everything like one raging, he is easy to make him in bad mood. He could say Bad words on the Tchat.

2: Treating people in The Tchat, he's stupid or he's Retard : http://www.noelshack.com/2016-29-1469226954-440-screenshots-20160719000426-1.jpg

3: He's pretty Salty. Most of the time.

I also mute him one map to make him understand to not insult people. He got pretty mad on me, but he understand the situation.

Yeah thats truth i had Issues Tchat and about that insult,Person named Rarifruit actually insulted Much much more people in voice chat,and insulted me too,I couldnt hold it anymore and said my part.Yes That was bad and I can accept my fault.About Being easly upset.I Did care bout tunnels before.Not anymore.For last atleast MONTH,im trying to not say anything like "Man you fucking Retarded",and EVen if i say that mostly its not serious and done only for laught.

16 hours ago, ๖ۣۜPinkamena said:

3: He's pretty Salty. Most of the time.

You do realise everyone can get frustrated with certain things, right? Some more than others. Some hide it better than others. But in the end, everyone can get frustrated if you get tunneled round after round after round and constantly oneraged. Even my patience can wittle down if that happens for 2 maps on end.

Also, being salty? What? Who doesn't get salty?

2 people like this

7 hours ago, Eruedraith said:

Also, being salty? What? Who doesn't get salty?

Quite some users tunnel me and root for my death (on the server, not IRL, except one) and I don't get salty.

19 hours ago, Aurotzel said:

Course everyone does, but some it's a lot more apparent than others, so it's not like you can completely dismiss it as an issue because everyone gets mad. If someone is just cussing people out pretty much every game they die on, it's obviously an issue, like one comment a day? Sure, not an issue. Just depends on how much it actually happens. 

That being said, I wouldn't personally know how much it is, because I don't play with him often, so I don't have much an opinion on the matter, but if it's a common issue, then it might be a problem when it comes to mod. You do need to know how to keep calm and not call out other people on things as staff. 

I've played with him quite a few times now, both in TF and beyond, chatted with him, and he said he's working on improving that issue. I wasn't that good a mod in the beginning either, it all came from the experience. You learn from your mistakes, ofcourse.

I'd say give him a trial run, see if it goes well. If it doesn't, it can just get reverted and go back to how it was before. If it does, he can be a fully-fledged mod eventually.

2 people like this

Let me explain whole situation with *cough* "insulting".

That screenshot where I call R1 R1 R1 ext. Retarded,that was only in self defense. Plus fact that o were muted by Pinkamena,player named Festive Rarifruit insulted me and used phrase "Get over here you son of a bitch" atleast 15 times.I had my limit and said him what I thought about him,Meanwhile, Pinkamena totally ignored that and told me to stop.I said no. Plus about pinkamena ignoring some people who are insulting others,that's usual thing for him on EU.

P.S.: Apologies for using quotes with vulgar words.

well well well... normaly i dont rly mind whats happening with the staff.. buut i am not sure about tails as a mod. i do see him as a great friend and respect him alot. but just like pinkamena alredy said earlier.. he has his sides. I guess you could try it out. But just one thing... out of my view atleast: if he keeps his anger down on vsp it would be fine. From what i have seen sofar is the fact that if you are flaming even if its just a little bit, or showing your anger on the servers.. nobody will take you seriously. and its important to be taken serious as a mod, right? right. anyway.. dont mind me. im just lurking around anyway.. :v

...pls dont sue me tails..

I just have one person I would like to see be a mod and that is.

[Agent] Midnight BonBon

STEAM_0:0:6622219

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197973510166

*If someone is breaking the rules he will tell that person that he is breaking the rules.

*He knows a lot about the bosses and what they can do.

*He has donated.

*He has a very good sense of humour. 

4 hours ago, Brony4SENPAI(づ◔ᴥ◔)づ said:

I just have one person I would like to see be a mod and that is.

[Agent] Midnight BonBon

STEAM_0:0:6622219

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197973510166

*If someone is breaking the rules he will tell that person that he is breaking the rules.

*He knows a lot about the bosses and what they can do.

*He has donated.

*He has a very good sense of humour. 

3 of those points are not needed to be able to be a mod/admin on this server, but let us go over the first point you had brought up.

- Although he has told people they were breaking rules, it's usually on people he rather dislikes. I've seen players that he is friends/close friends with on EU that he does nothing about. 

- Knowing what the bosses do does not help the server in any way, but it's always a good thing for everyone to know. 

- Donating has 0 effect on reaching mod/admin status, nor will it ever.

- Humor has nothing to do with being a moderator/administrator, you don't have to be funny to become one, nor does being funny increase your chances.

Overall, it's a no from me. I've seen too many of his friends be friendly with him doing absolutely nothing about it, and the 3 other points do not help in any case. 

2 people like this

19 hours ago, Lockheart said:

3 of those points are not needed to be able to be a mod/admin on this server, but let us go over the first point you had brought up.

- Although he has told people they were breaking rules, it's usually on people he rather dislikes. I've seen players that he is friends/close friends with on EU that he does nothing about. 

- Knowing what the bosses do does not help the server in any way, but it's always a good thing for everyone to know. 

- Donating has 0 effect on reaching mod/admin status, nor will it ever.

- Humor has nothing to do with being a moderator/administrator, you don't have to be funny to become one, nor does being funny increase your chances.

Overall, it's a no from me. I've seen too many of his friends be friendly with him doing absolutely nothing about it, and the 3 other points do not help in any case. 

before I start I would like to say that it is confusing since I was with another community and I was an admin on one of their severs so please understand that.

- I think knowing what the bosses do does actually help the server because if a lot of people that are new to the server join then He can tell them about the bosses.

- you right with the humour part so i agree with that.

- after reading the that he dose nothing if the people breaking rules are his friends and i think he might not be suitable to be a mod.

I think you are right on some and you are wrong on some but I'm not use to requesting others so yeah.

Edited by Brony4SENPAI(づ◔ᴥ◔)づ

I want to recommend ♥(Princess Lyra)♥ for moderator on vsp funbox hes always in touch on the server and fallows the rules 

they know him on the server he respects others, he could be a good moderator

people asking were are the other admins and lyra hes always in the server to help others. 

steam :http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132852665/

4 hours ago, ♥(Princess BonBon)♥ said:

I want to recommend ♥(Princess Lyra)♥ for moderator on vsp funbox hes always in touch on the server and fallows the rules 

question is, is he even up for moderating? this recommendation seems highly biased and he doesn't look like the person who can do the job right.

3 people like this