Mute Gag Appeal

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 SanogonoGaming

Blank Flank

• Brony

Steam Profile

Posted 16 February 2013 - 06:04 PM

I am going to simply help this server thread section by adding in this Mute/Gag appeal thread, seeing as this section of the forum lacks one. I could not find the time that you are muted/gagged, so if a moderator can clarify this or post a link on the main page of the site, that would be helpful to others. I am mostly here to get an appeal for my own muting/gagging, though I just made the thread for other people.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Today, I was playing on the Texas server. I was watching the new Twilight Alicorn episode while playing, and afterward someone on voice chat asked what was the general plot of the episode. In the chat, I typed a summary of the episode. This made the moderators angry and they claimed that it was against the server rules to post spoilers. They muted and gagged me. I just looked at the server rules on the main page of this site and there was nothing said about saying spoilers. I know that it likely was not a good idea to post them, and I know not to post them now. In fact, I think that they could've got me for the rule on belligerence, though I have no idea when my muting/gagging is stopped, nor have I gotten angry. If someone may clarify the general rules regarding muting and gagging, that would be great. Use this thread to post your own appeals for these situations.

#2 SanogonoGaming

Blank Flank

• Brony

Steam Profile

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:20 PM

Well ok, but that doesn't answer the actual standards by which muting and gagging such as for how long, severity, etc.Also, that doesn't answer if I have been unmuted.

#3 Raini

Candy Coded

• Alicorn

Steam Profile

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:53 AM

It kind of goes without saying that you do not spoil episodes before they have aired, or upon the date of airing. That isn't a rule -- it is basic courtesy. Even if it was just an error in judgement on your part, the damage was already done, so an action was taken by a Moderator. There isn't need for much more explanation than that. Mute/Gag/Silence is temporary, so there isn't much need for an appeal thread like this.

Собственность Вити

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Change Theme!