SirRobin

Ponies with Swords!!!

34 posts in this topic

00_15_07_336_232781__UNOPT__safe_ponifie

00_05_21_146_232772__UNOPT__safe_ponifie

tumblr_m0fz69OKYs1rnoimpo6_r1_1280.png

That Daedric Sword that Altmer is levitating seems like it just freshly killed something. Also definitely not posting TES stuff because I am biased towards TES in any way. Nope. Not at all.

3 people like this

Okay so I haven't drawn anything in like 2 months so I literally forgot how to draw and of all the things I'm gonna draw for the first time in 2 months this is it

2uzcpyx.png

It combines many popular pony kinks and I'm predicting the next one right now : ponies with meatball hoagies.

Edited by Dollop of Mayo
1 person likes this

Okay so I haven't drawn anything in like 2 months so I literally forgot how to draw and of all the things I'm gonna draw for the first time in 2 months this is it

2uzcpyx.png

It combines many popular pony kinks and I'm predicting the next one right now : ponies with meatball hoagies.

Only thing missing is a wet mane

1 person likes this

Man, this isn't G3, where ponies can just stick things on the ends of their hooves like Spider-Man. They have to hold the hilt in their fetlocks/mouth or use levitation.

Edited by Urban Zombie

2uzcpyx.png

Only thing missing is a wet mane

And this song to go with it while Pinkie Pie slays changelings in their gruesome nest.

Rarity fighting giant crabs is a trend? Sure, why not? This fandom can turn anything into a trend.

But I do like that Fluttershy pic.

Edited by Robogaman