Vinyl Bot

You never forget your first time.

23 posts in this topic

My first class is the Scout. Because is fast and do double jumps. I only select the first class, and play the game in the valve servers. xP

Scout forever! :D

I think my first class was scout, just because when I started playing, I had seen tf2 stuff on youtube and I was a loudmouth runner at the time. Still kind of a loudmouth, not much of a runner though.

Also Scout!

And Scout is still by far my most played class. I just really enjoy the style of they it has to offer.

Sniper.  When I started, I was "the patient" one.  But now hours later, Scout is the class that I have devoted the most hours on (thanks to MvM).  Now, it's either Soldier or Sniper, and if it needs one, Medic.

Spy. i enjoyed the idea of killing people in one hit and being able to cloak behind people. and well, his domination taunts were my favorite before i played. quickly became the claass i played the most, followed close by soldier and medic.

Engineer because I thought he seemed like a cool guy with his level 3 sentry. Also, I felt cheated because I thought I was going to beat people to death with a Wrench. He is now my 3rd most played class besides Spy(2nd) and Medic(1st)

Medic back on the Xbox in late '08.

Medic has been my favorite since then. I think its because I love playing the healer/support role.

I played sniper because I thought this was just another FPS when I got it with the Orange Box.

Boy was I wrong.

I played TF2 before it was cool...and got wrecked.

Engineer, I wanted to be a support guy, and I did fairly well at first, but then I became medic.

Now my main is Demoman, followed by scout and medic.

I played Demo my first time, mainly cuz he got to blow the crap outta people, and he's still my main to this day.

Edited by Medishy

Well, I've only been playing for two days (hardcore, I know)

My first non-training game was played as medic.  I figured if I have a low kill rate I should probably make it look like I had a good reason.

That, and the syringe gun takes, like, two seconds to reload. XD

(my second game I switched between medic and heavy, so I guess heavy is my #2)

Edited by Sound Wave

"Look buddy, I'm an engineer that means I solve problems." 

Solved Problems:

-how to properly get backstabbed

-how to hit stuff with wrench

-how to get my buildings destroyed

-how to let blue team capture point

-how to die over and over and over again

Apparently I did, 2008 was a long time my friend and I wasn't quite interested in the game at the time, especially when I only had the console version.

Edited by Skydragon