Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tricky

Please Read Admins.

11 posts in this topic

Okay, well I was recently karma banned and I posted a ban thread but I noticed that my name is a whole bunch of weird symbols because my name was all symbols, Btw its Tricky. So just letting you guys know that is me. C:

I'm sure you were a competent enough player to put this in the bans sections rather then the primary one so I won't be unbanning you.

I'm sure you were a competent enough player to put this in the bans sections rather then the primary one so I won't be unbanning you.

This is just wrong...

He should be unbanned, since people have been unbanned for even less than this who have even been more rude than you are being to him, what with how frequently karma bans come.

Not to mention, he cares enough about the server that he decided to be courteous and sincere with his appeal, which most trolls and griefers don't even bother with. 

Also, moving to ban appeals since it does belong there.

3 people like this

Can we get this thread investigated by another TTT admin or something?
I don't want this guy to be permabanned just for putting it in the wrong subforum...

Even though my first response seemed a bit rude and cocky, he has still yet to give us a steamid to unban him with v-o_o-v

Even though my first response seemed a bit rude and cocky, he has still yet to give us a steamid to unban him with v-o_o-v

Because apparently the expectation for Ponyville is that everyone knows everything about anything, knowing what they did and how to address it properly in a forum they had currently never been to.

2 people like this

Because apparently the expectation for Ponyville is that everyone knows everything about anything, knowing what they did and how to address it properly in a forum they had currently never been to.

Yeah, because there totally isn't a sticky pointing this out.

1 person likes this

But, he had posted in the Admin application thread? How could he not know where the gmod section is?

1 person likes this

I took care of it now and unbanned you for a second chance.

There shouldn't be an problem for an admin to just move the thread if it is posted in the wrong section and to tell the thread starter to post in the correct subforum for the next time.

There also is no need for other people trying to get attention, Calzone pretty much already said it all.