R800x

People to Beware of: TTT

2 posts in this topic

Sometimes, When I'm on the server, people often accuse others of RDM that I know wouldn't...

I'm Planning To change that. Here are a List of people who you MIGHT want to avoid calling out for RDM.

[Zenith]trineroks (Known to Troll)

Anaruski (Known to Traitor Bait / Troll)

Papper2k

Jug

simple

Juicy Juicebox (Known to Troll)

A Quote from Jug:

Its also good to note that these people are quite aware of the rules and typically are trustworthy then they call out a KOS, however if more then 2 KOSes end up to be Innocent and it was one of these people calling them out, you should suspect that they are traitors and are playing a very shifty game of pin the blame/diversion.

Here are a list of people you WANT to avoid for damaging on purpose, and sometimes even RDM. (Assuming they aren't already banned). If you are on this list, I'm sorry, but in my opinion? You almost RDM way too much.

Sauce Bauce

Flammable Pyro 

It is also important that you keep check of those who are requesting unbanning. They could be RDMers.

I will be adding more to this list.

If you want anything more, PM me over Steam or On the forums. 

Thank you for your time.

Edited by R800x

[Zenith]trineroks (Known to Troll)

Papper2k

Jug

simple

Its also good to note that these people are quite aware of the rules and typically are trustworthy then they call out a KOS, however if more then 2 KOSes end up to be Innocent and it was one of these people calling them out, you should suspect that they are traitors and are playing a very shifty game of pin the blame/diversion.