Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Medishy

Habits

21 posts in this topic

I'm curious. What habits do you guys have?

I'll start off by saying that when i listen to music, I bite stuff. Literally, ANYTHING. That's all I could really think of.

I have this habit of putting my foot up on my desk when not using the keyboard on my computer. just the one foot yes, and it's normally the right one too.

Bein' a contrary asocial joik

If that doesn't qualify as a habit then sometimes I chew my lip when I'm bored. I also have a caffeine habit. Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd I have a habit of being bad at thinking of things like this that I do all the time habitually because most of them don't register on a conscious level.

when I'm bored I tend to repeatedly refresh 5 different websites to check if something new pops up.

staying up late.

bite my nails.

randomly walk into the living room / kitchen, stay there for 1 minute then exit.

1 person likes this

I can never remain still, i always have to be moving. I always find that i'm constantly swaying side-to-side or tending to various itches or twitches on my body. It's quite degrading in social situations

I'm also pretty OCD when it comes to time. I always have to do things exactly when they're planned or i get nervous and panicky, in extreme cases i begin to hyperventilate

I swear I have a lot of habbits to post, but the only one I can think of is lip biting. Oh and 

randomly walk into the living room / kitchen, stay there for 1 minute then exit.

That too now that ya mention it.

I can never remain still, i always have to be moving. I always find that i'm constantly swaying side-to-side or tending to various itches or twitches on my body. It's quite degrading in social situations

I'm also pretty OCD when it comes to time. I always have to do things exactly when they're planned or i get nervous and panicky, in extreme cases i begin to hyperventilate

You remind me of my best friend, with the time thing. Though with him it's less "exactly on time" than "really early to everything." He doesn't freak out as bad as he used to. Especially coz he has me and his wife to deal with, and the both of us are pretty much always on CPT.

When Im trying to draw or thinking, I twirl my pen in my hand.

I have a tendency to hold things in my mouth.

Before I drive, I do that wierd arm swing gesture the power rangers would do before taking hold of the controls on the megazord.

tumblr_mhfi7yrMtr1s1popdo1_500.gif

..sorta but with much more arm swings

Pretty much this, except I don't let it bother me.

Also have a habit of constantly twirling my hair. Which is annoying.

Before I drive, I do that wierd arm swing gesture the power rangers would do before taking hold of the controls on the megazord.

That's like a heil hitler followed by a swift decapitation.

1 person likes this

I have a habit of never wanting to sit, like I'll be in the middle of class and I'll get up and start walking around until the teacher tells me to sit.

Edited by Medishy

I swear that blue guy is swatting a fly away....

I browse youtube when I'm bored.

I walk around in my kitchen, looking at what food I can (but never) eat.

Think to myself, and also think about preventing myself to think about myself.

... The usual.

when I'm bored I tend to repeatedly refresh 5 different websites to check if something new pops up.

staying up late.

bite my nails.

Pretty much this.

One of my habits is to start saying something and have my brain decide for this to happen:

windows8error.jpg

Along with that I tend to invade peoples space.

You made me laugh so hard.

Edited by Mines5

I click webpages like the forums or Tumbr, only to discover nothing new and close the window/tab. I then seem to immediately forget and go to check the same site again.

Ex:

"I wonder if there's anything new on Youtube right now."

Open Youtube, see nothing, close Youtube, be board so check Youtube out of habbit.

"Oh god what is wrong with me I literally just did that."