Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YourHorse

Appeal

3 posts in this topic

So I got banned which makes no sense. Chaos something or other got mad at me, because he thought I shot him, and killed him with a barrel, I never did. I saw him blow himself up with a explosive barrel, then tried to tell everyone idk if through private message or what, that I did it. After that he completely lost his mind saying "I'M GONNA KILL ANAL IDGAF IF IT'S RDM I AM GOING TO KILL HIM!!!" The next round I was a traitor, so i killed him when i shot him he kept screaming "RDMER! RDMER! RDMER!!" But I was a traitor so...it wasn't rdm. Later on he kept being just very angry threatening to kill me, so in my defense I shot him when he tried to corner me, he again screamed "RDMER!!!" turned out he was a traitor and was trying everything in his power to just kick me for whatever reason. He then calls me a "f-ing idiot" and other cruel names and keeps threatening me in spectator chat to "kos" and "rdm me" and no one would care because because people actually like him" which hurt my feelings immesly, somehow though he did get me banned. Which I feel is highly unfair.

Edited by YourHorse

Your member name and topic name have been edited for obscene content. I must remind you that this site is rated PG 13. This is your one and only free warning.

Otherwise, I'll leave your status on the TTT servers up to the mods who run it.

Not my fault that's what my steam name is, so did you edit my ban name? Cause if not i mean....not like I did that on purpose it's what my steam name is. Check the bans.