Rainy

APB Reloaded - Guild

12 posts in this topic

APB RELOADED
San Paro Block of Mega-City One: A vast, violent metropolis of over 800 million inhabitants where Criminals rule the chaotic streets. The only force of order lies with the urban Enforcers called "Judges" who possess the power and authority of judge, jury, and instant executioner. Enforcers seeking to pledge to the Justice Department are required to have their name prefixed with the title of Judge. Apply here or by contacting Deputy Chief JudgeHershey (Raini) or her Council of Five Officers, JudgeRicochet and JudgeFrater, directly.

COLBY (US)

ENFORCERS

apb-reloaded.png

WE ARE THE LAW!

RULES
If you are not in our Group, please DO NOT come to where we are doing a Mission. Your presence will only interfere with our Mission by introducing an unnecessary distraction. Attempting to "help" us with our Opposition by blocking Objectives or crashing into members of the other team is also against G1's Terms of service and could get you Banned from the game. You'll be kicked out of the Justice Department (and potentially Banned from my channel) if you do this.

Readying Up as a Criminal at the same time as my Group in order to get matched against us as Opposition over and over again WITHOUT MY CONSENT is also considered Stream Sniping. This is against Twitch.tv's Terms of Service and falls under the definition of Harassment in G1's Terms of service. I will Ban you from my channel and report you to G1 if you do this enough to ruin our enjoyment of the game.

I also have a zero tolerance policy towards Griefers on my stream. Griefing entails stalking me or my Opposition from outside of our Mission and engaging in any activity that obstructs or distracts from accomplishing the Objectives. This includes the following behavior:

• Jumping around or in front of someone, obstructing their vision and focus on the task at hand.
  • Following someone around everywhere they go, distracting them from their actual Opposition.
  • Continously shooting your weapon at or around someone, distracting them from their actual Opposition.
  • Using your vehicle to crash into someone else, box them in, and/or obstruct Objectives.
  • Getting a Bounty on yourself to Stream Snipe and/or distract from actual Opposition.
Even if you engage in this behavior against our Opposition to "help" us, we will still Ban/Report you. Please don't do it!

If you're willing to abide by these rules, then you're welcome to Group with us anytime!

Upon joining the Justice Department, you need only commit your name here or in my Twitch.tv chat to receive a Group invite.

Keep in mind that Groups can only consist of four members, so you may be put on a waiting list.

There are many Judges within the Justice Department. Even if you can't get into my Group, you'll have no trouble getting into others.

apb-reloaded-hershey.png

I actually registered a few years ago as an enforcer but couldn't get the game to work properly because of my laptop and ended up running over pedestrians due to lag. I'm willing to join, but I've just gotten Gears of War Judgement and I'll be playing that for awhile, hope you don't mind.

I've played APB, I'm a gold rank or something, all I know is you steal some shit and people come after you, as I've only played crim. I didn't know coincidentally being paired up with the same people or opposing them could lead to a ban.

The rules actually sound a lot like if you went onto a roleplaying server, don't do things out of character and ignore those not in character. Know what I mean?

It isn't like that at all since the majority of the things I've described outline griefing/harassment outside of a Mission, which is also against G1s TOS.

This board is dedicated to my Twitch.tv stream, so it goes without saying that my activity within this game is streamed live. It takes no effort for someone to see where I am doing a Mission on the stream and come there personally to grief or get in the way of things.

Imagine 5-10 people who are not in your Mission doing nothing but jumping up and down in front of you and shooting at you while you're trying to look for an enemy player. When your team finally manages to seize a vehicle that is part of your Objective, the griefers get in vehicles of their own and box you in so that you have no choice but to destroy the vehicle and make it re-spawn somewhere else. Once the vehicle respawns and your teammates split up to recover it, the Griefers all get Bounties on themselves (which is very easy to do during this Easter event) and come back with Rocket Launchers to blow up the car before it gets recovered. After the Mission ends, you and your Group of level 60 Silvers switch Districts to get away from the griefers, who are all level 200 Golds. But they follow you from District to District and Ready Up at the exact same time as you so that they get matched against your Group for every single Mission in order to grief you more.

Does this still sound like breaking rules on a roleplaying server?

Also, I never stated in the above rule descriptions that "coincidentally" getting matched against us was bannable. My exact words were, "Readying Up as a Criminal at the same time as my Group in order to get matched against us as Opposition over and over again WITHOUT MY CONSENT is also considered Stream Sniping." There's no coincidence in that behavior since it is intentional.

All of this is bannable as it falls under Harassment.

I've played APB, I'm a gold rank or something, all I know is you steal some shit and people come after you, as I've only played crim. I didn't know coincidentally being paired up with the same people or opposing them could lead to a ban.

The rules actually sound a lot like if you went onto a roleplaying server, don't do things out of character and ignore those not in character. Know what I mean?

It isn't like that at all since the majority of the things I've described outline griefing/harassment outside of a Mission, which is also against G1s TOS.

This board is dedicated to my Twitch.tv stream, so it goes without saying that my activity within this game is streamed live. It takes no effort for someone to see where I am doing a Mission on the stream and come there personally to grief or get in the way of things.

Imagine 5-10 people who are not in your Mission doing nothing but jumping up and down in front of you and shooting at you while you're trying to look for an enemy player. When your team finally manages to seize a vehicle that is part of your Objective, the griefers get in vehicles of their own and box you in so that you have no choice but to destroy the vehicle and make it re-spawn somewhere else. Once the vehicle respawns and your teammates split up to recover it, the Griefers all get Bounties on themselves (which is very easy to do during this Easter event) and come back with Rocket Launchers to blow up the car before it gets recovered. After the Mission ends, you and your Group of level 60 Silvers switch Districts to get away from the griefers, who are all level 200 Golds. But they follow you from District to District and Ready Up at the exact same time as you so that they get matched against your Group for every single Mission in order to grief you more.

Does this still sound like breaking rules on a roleplaying server?

Also, I never stated in the above rule descriptions that "coincidentally" getting matched against us was bannable. My exact words were, "Readying Up as a Criminal at the same time as my Group in order to get matched against us as Opposition over and over again WITHOUT MY CONSENT is also considered Stream Sniping." There's no coincidence in that behavior since it is intentional.

All of this is bannable as it falls under Harassment.

Mind = Blown.

I have read the rules and accept them! My name is JudgeTobiasJones. It's a pleasure to be apart of this roleplaying clan!

PS

Is their a thread here that I can look up for the armor parts that you guys/gals use for your judge outfits? I've been working on unlocking gear so that I can eventually dress like y'all. Thanks in advance! 

Edited by NoblesseOblige