Should Fluffy be an admin   33 members have voted

1. 1. Fluffy admin?

• Yes
    • No
    • We have enough of those already
    • Chat admin only

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

20 posts in this topic

We were all talking about it in chat, and I do agree that fluffy would make for a good admin since he has good characteristics for the making of one(And he won't be a badmin).

So how about it, if enough people agree, Fluffy admin 2013?

We probably already have enough admins. Nevertheless I voted yes, since Fluffy is one of the few people on the forum that deserves to be considered.

But I doubt our input matters much.

We probably already have enough admins. Nevertheless I voted yes, since Fluffy is one of the few people on the forum that deserves to be considered.

It should matter more considering they keep on saying that they are here to serve the people and we all see how much they do that!!!

1 person likes this

It should matter more considering they keep on saying that they are here to serve the people and we all see how much they do that!!!

You should spill whatever beans you have on whoever it is you're talking about's face. Bottling stuff up isn't healthy.

On topic, if you guys think that fluffy would be a good Administrator, tell Raini, send her a PM over steam or the forums.

You should spill whatever beans you have on whoever it is you're talking about's face. Bottling stuff up isn't healthy.

On topic, if you guys think that fluffy would be a good Administrator, tell Raini, send her a PM over steam or the forums.

Paranoia isn't that good either m8, turns men into monsters.

Admin for what? TF2 servers--or the forums?

We have enough active forum admins--TF2 admins is not a bad idea though.

People still play that?

We have four servers for a reason, which by the way, probably needs special attention since people are only playing on Texas and New Jersey.

I'm more than welcome to have Fluffy as an admin, whether it's on here or on TF2.

Edited by Zelc
1 person likes this

it hurts to live

it hurts to live

But it's the pain that lets you know that you are still alive

I would recommend Fluffy to be admin, however, only in the forums because we already went over the limitations for admins. It would be best if a head admin decides this sort of vote.

Ps:WHERES DA ZOMBIES